Increased Tea Consumption

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DH531

Re: Increased Tea Consumption

Post by DH531 »

Hahaha I guess so dude, just gotta let things flow and eventually something will happen :)
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

DH531 wrote:Hahaha I guess so dude, just gotta let things flow and eventually something will happen :)
That's right. Don't rush it! :D
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

Been drinking more tea myself, though it is as much to do with a cough I have been trying to shake as anything.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

I've been drinking more tea now to. My Boss would always come in to work and have a morning tea, and now I've decided to join her for it. Its a nice and enjoyable small slice of work for me now.

Though its very much unlike tea time from the game...we are rather loud and boisterous as we drink our tea haha.
nyttyn

Post by nyttyn »

I drunk craploads of tea before Katawa Shuojo.

The only difference is that now I'm heavily considering drinking it the proper way.
Why does the OST feature so much piano, despite the fact that not even a single piano exists in the entire game!?
myshoesarebrown

Post by myshoesarebrown »

I'm much more of a coffee person. I've tried tea(however, I've only tried tea from bags, so I'm not experiencing the best there is), though I could never get a strong enough taste out of it. However, I've never liked the whole "tea vs coffee" thing. We coffee and tea drinkers should be brothers and sisters in arms!

I drank a lot of coffee before Katawa Shoujo, and still drink around the same amount. Though, for one reason or another, I liked to time it so my coffee consumption would time with my playing.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.
Koda89

Post by Koda89 »

I've always had a thing for flavored green tea and iced tea(with Yuuko-esque amounts of sugar in it), so that didn't change. However I do want to get back into chess now(I was somewhat into it back in middle school).
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

This is the only tea I drink, ladies and gents!

dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

myshoesarebrown wrote:however, I've only tried tea from bags, so I'm not experiencing the best there is
The worst, actually. The best starts at 1 EUR per gram, probably not much cheaper than illegal drugs :D
The labyrinth of memories that is killing me
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

I really never have liked tea, I've always been a coffee person myself. I drink around 7-8 cups a day, which started off feeling amazing, but now I need 3 cups in the morning just to wake up, and I've had a headache for like 2 years straight.

I think eventually I'll try tea with milk in it, though. I mean, it can't taste THAT different from coffee if you add milk and sugar, I guess.
myshoesarebrown

Post by myshoesarebrown »

Yuno wrote:I really never have liked tea, I've always been a coffee person myself. I drink around 7-8 cups a day, which started off feeling amazing, but now I need 3 cups in the morning just to wake up, and I've had a headache for like 2 years straight.

I think eventually I'll try tea with milk in it, though. I mean, it can't taste THAT different from coffee if you add milk and sugar, I guess.
Glad I'm not the only one who drinks a lot of coffee. Sometimes I read online about how much coffee one should not exceed in a day. Generally the number is 2-3 cups. Wahahahah~
dunkelfalke wrote:
myshoesarebrown wrote:however, I've only tried tea from bags, so I'm not experiencing the best there is
The worst, actually. The best starts at 1 EUR per gram, probably not much cheaper than illegal drugs :D
I think I read about tea you recommended in another thread. I live in the U.S., and would prefer to not order online... Much easier to just drink the coffee I usually get at the store. Even the coffee I drink isn't good quality. Shameful, I know, but I don't even care much about the taste anymore. I just drink for the minor euphoria it gives.

Lackluster taste is fine, but what I cannot accept is weak coffee. A few months ago, I went on a tour of a university, and attended a lunch. Of course I went for the coffee machine, because there was one. The weakest coffee I'd ever had, tasted like bathwater. I downed about 4 cups without ever feeling a slight change in blood pressure. If I can chug the coffee, it's not right.
My shoes aren't actually brown. Well, one pair is, but I mostly wear grey ones.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

What I recommended was far from being the best, just nice and tasty, which is to me personally way more important than caffeine content (since caffeine just gives me the jiggles without any euphoria).
Of course, even a low grade whole leaf tea is far above pretty much every bagged tea. The exceptions are rare, but they do exist - I picked up a surprisingly decent bagged zheijiang mao feng once, but then again it was quite expensive and came as almost whole leaves in polylactide tea bags.
dunkelfalke

Post by dunkelfalke »

Now this is starting to get worrying, it is only early afternoon and I almost finished my fourth liter of tea. For the Americans: over a gallon
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

dunkelfalke wrote:What I recommended was far from being the best, just nice and tasty, which is to me personally way more important than caffeine content (since caffeine just gives me the jiggles without any euphoria).
Of course, even a low grade whole leaf tea is far above pretty much every bagged tea. The exceptions are rare, but they do exist - I picked up a surprisingly decent bagged zheijiang mao feng once, but then again it was quite expensive and came as almost whole leaves in polylactide tea bags.
I've been able to find whole leaf teas in the same type of bags you mentioned. They make pretty good tea, and aren't too expensive here (about $1.25/bag).