Piano Sheet Music?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Killertje

Re: Piano Sheet Music?

Post by Killertje »

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for the sheet music, and especially Nicol for the awesome music! I decided to buy my first keyboard this week, so I probably won't be able to play any of it for a while, but you inspired me to start playing myself. Thank you again for everything you have done, [shameless request] and I hope I'll be able to find the sheet music for the new version of Moment of Decision here once I get good enough (so take your time :oops: ). [/shameless request]

Awesome book with awesomer music!
TehIshter

Post by TehIshter »

Haschen wrote:Anyone planning to do the new version of Moment of Decision? And thanks for all the sheets, they're awesome.
Yep, I'm currently working on the sheets.
DH531

Post by DH531 »

SevenAce wrote:Would anyone be willing to do the sheet music for "Concord?" I know Nicole posted a version of this earlier in the thread, but it was redone. It was very good, but I would still greatly appreciate having the original.

Also to Nicole, thank you so much for the music in the game. It really made the experience that much better.
I wouldn't mind taking up that job, unless someone else has already started it or wants to start it of course. Though it may take a while since i've got exams, school, university application process etc. and also finishing KS of course haha but it should be a fun project for me.
I never knew the original was so different to the updated version though.... :shock:
Oni

Post by Oni »

http://animenz.wordpress.com/2012/01/08 ... ic-wiosna/

Found on the internet a guy that made a sheet of Wiosna. Seems to be an old post, so i dont know if there any changes compared to the version now. Anyways, all credits go to him!
thisismyname09

Post by thisismyname09 »

I've been playing these songs ever since I found this thread. They're all a lot of fun. I especially like "When it's hard to smile," but I've noticed that it's not in the OST. Did that one not end up making the cut for the final game?

I can't think of a worse way to make my first post on a forum than to ask for something, but is there a sheet for Aria de l'Etoile?
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

thisismyname09 wrote:I've been playing these songs ever since I found this thread. They're all a lot of fun. I especially like "When it's hard to smile," but I've noticed that it's not in the OST. Did that one not end up making the cut for the final game?

I can't think of a worse way to make my first post on a forum than to ask for something, but is there a sheet for Aria de l'Etoile?
When It's Hard To Smile was never supposed to be in the game, I wrote it just for this thread.

There are no sheets for Aira de l'Etoile.
thisismyname09

Post by thisismyname09 »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:When It's Hard To Smile was never supposed to be in the game, I wrote it just for this thread.
I see. It is kind of different from all the other songs. I like it, nonetheless, though.
Nicol Armarfi wrote:There are no sheets for Aira de l'Etoile.
Looks like I'm on my own then; I've never been very good at transcribing, but it's certainly something I can do.

I wonder if we'll ever see a Katawa Shoujo music book. :P
Ildaris

Post by Ildaris »

Hey Nicol, since you composed both songs, are Innocence and Red Velvet related? Red Velvet kept reminding me of another song on the soundtrack, and I just happened to put the two right after one another and they sound remarkably similar.

Great job on all the music, really makes me feel things I haven't felt in years :)
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Ildaris wrote:Hey Nicol, since you composed both songs, are Innocence and Red Velvet related? Red Velvet kept reminding me of another song on the soundtrack, and I just happened to put the two right after one another and they sound remarkably similar.

Great job on all the music, really makes me feel things I haven't felt in years :)
They aren't related, in fact I'm a little baffled now that you mention this. They sound very different to me :S. I'm glad you enjoyed the music though :)!
Ildaris

Post by Ildaris »

Huh... thanks for the speedy answer. Guess I'll keep looking, cause I know Red Velvet reminds me of something :)

Post by Guest »

Hey, all of the soundtrack sounds amazing... something I wasn't expecting when I played this game. Anyways, while a lot of the songs I wanted to play on the piano are already in the process of being transcribed, "To Become One" hasn't and I love it's waltz-like rhythm (not to mention its use in the game).

If anyone wants to try transcribing it, i'd be in your debt!
Misery

Post by Misery »

SevenAce wrote:Would anyone be willing to do the sheet music for "Concord?" I know Nicole posted a version of this earlier in the thread, but it was redone. It was very good, but I would still greatly appreciate having the original.

Also to Nicole, thank you so much for the music in the game. It really made the experience that much better.
This. Concord is my favourite track from the entire OST, mainly because I have an affinity with Lilly. :3
I'd love to be able to play it!
DH531 wrote:I wouldn't mind taking up that job, unless someone else has already started it or wants to start it of course. Though it may take a while since i've got exams, school, university application process etc. and also finishing KS of course haha but it should be a fun project for me.
I never knew the original was so different to the updated version though.... :shock:
If you'd be able to do that, I would be forever thankful.
BlanketGhost

Post by BlanketGhost »

Kinda do want the 'Painful History' sheet. The new one that is actually used in the game.

A little bit upset because I got the old one and practiced it half way through until I realize that there is nothing wrong with my keyboard tunings or my playing. It is the wrong sheet!
Coconuts738

Post by Coconuts738 »

Any chance we could get a piano sheet for "Three Stars" the music that plays in Shizune's Cinema intro for Act 2?
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Would not mind getting the ending theme for the game (I want to say it's call Adanate) for violin and piano...