Your natural choice

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

metalangel

Re: Your natural choice

Post by metalangel »

I was attracted to Shizune, found Rin very interesting but ended up with Emi (damn you, training flag!)

On the one hand I think if you play any sort of games choosing the answers you personally feel are 'right' you'll get the best experience for you. However, once I realized I was stuck going to the track every day I wished there was a bit of flexibility so that I could, you know, go and talk to that cute blue-haired girl with the glasses some more.
jaycee

Post by jaycee »

metalangel wrote:I was attracted to Shizune, found Rin very interesting but ended up with Emi (damn you, training flag!)

On the one hand I think if you play any sort of games choosing the answers you personally feel are 'right' you'll get the best experience for you. However, once I realized I was stuck going to the track every day I wished there was a bit of flexibility so that I could, you know, go and talk to that cute blue-haired girl with the glasses some more.
mhmmm...by doing the "right" thing I got 2 bad endings(I failed with Hanako and Died on the roof) It's not really the best XD
the only one that went smooth was Lilly's one since she "prefer" honest guy... :lol:
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

When I say 'get the best experience' I meant 'get the girl who best matches your personality'. Alas, the training flag seems to subvert that somewhat (though I suppose in real life I could find myself browbeaten into agreeing to run) but still, in theory it works.
Ax Maverick

Post by Ax Maverick »

First I ended up with Emi, but then I thought about it as if I was in that same situation, instead of in my current situation. (i.e., if I had arrythmia), and so I ended up with Lilly, after saying "Maybe" to the Nurse and choosing to go to town.

I also had the good full ending on my first playthrough, so I think that proves I'd have a good relationship with a blind half-Scotish girl.
Lilly
"Stop telling me not to worry about you! Just this once... Let me cry..."

---------------------

Hisao
"I fell in love with you, and I refuse to let that be thrown away, just because you're afraid to lose me."

Emi
"Why are you doing this? Why can't you just leave me alone?"
IloveLily(gr)

Post by IloveLily(gr) »

I answered honestly all the game and i ended with the one i wanted from the first time i saw her...LILLY!
I am quite happy about this, and it is true i like being honest in relationships.She has the best character of all in my opinion.Instantly fell in love with her dont know why...i also happen to love tea and her sincere and calm presence really made me vouch for Hisao when i got the good ending!

P.S: DONT PLAY THIS GAME IF U JUST BROKE UP OR HAVE MEMORIES OF HER/HIM IN YOUR MIND LEFT! it will make you cry like a baby in fetal position most propably.....
The world is a beatiful place but to enjoy it to its fullest you need to have a large heart, the strength to move on and forgive and people by your side, who you love and they love you too!-just me, the little fool ~~~<3
Rukaroa

Post by Rukaroa »

Ended up with Lilly going at it naturally the first time. Also got her bad end... I tend to have a tendency to downplay problems since I feel they resolve eventually, but I suppose being upfront about them is something I have to work at.
Lilly>=Hanako>Rin>Shizune/Misha>Emi
macfluffers

Post by macfluffers »

It's funny, I had played Act 1 at least seven or eight times, so there was no "natural" choice for me. I already knew what every choice did.

Akira>>>Everyone else
Koopason

Post by Koopason »

I went through the game the way I would in real life my first playthrough. I ended up with Emi's good end. Emi was my favorite girl, and is the type who I would (and have) date.
Flipflop

Post by Flipflop »

On my first try I got Rin. I'm more of an open honest person. So when Rin had no problems discussing other disabilities, I decided she was the way to go.
Kanodin

Post by Kanodin »

Def Lilly, and then Hanako. They both touched me in ways that I can't describe.
KaneTaker

Post by KaneTaker »

Lilly. Not surprising...LOL
A Humbled Fan

Post by A Humbled Fan »

I went into the game with the intention of choosing the answers that suited me best. That took me the route of Hanako and Lilly.

Now that I look back, I believe that I subconsciously took that route because they are the 2 that remind me most of my wife. Minus the scars and blindness, my wife bears a striking resemblance to lilly physically, and she shares similar characteristics to Hanako.
Edwood

An odd experience

Post by Edwood »

This has been an interesting experience.

First play.

Ended up with Emi, due to selecting choice(s) that felt natural to me as a male. Although I'm relatively new to the genre, I suspect this occurs frequently (reading a few of the replies) for first time players.

Second?

The only ending I naturally managed to make all the "correct" choices I have to add, was Lilly. Drawn to someone who, by all appearances, had somewhat outwardly dealt with their "limitations" in a way I never could,

Yet I have only been consistently interested by Rin. She made me laugh and reminded me to much of the kind of people I seek out again and again for company.

I worry?
Sakuya

Post by Sakuya »

Natural choice for Hisao was the same like it would be for me, if I had the choice in real-life. Was kinde "obsessed" of Emi from our first meeting in the hallway :oops: Hated how long Hisao took to understand whats going on, but would go the same way again and again for this girl.
ThisGuy

Post by ThisGuy »

First playthrough (I haven't touched the game beforehand, and this is my first VN I ever played) my natural choices hooked me up with Emi. I ended up getting her "Second Chance" good ending (the one where I talked with Misha-THANK GOD I didn't screw up here!)

Second playthrough (still my natural, real life choices) I died. :( I guess the only thing I have to keep me going is exercise...

After that I pretty much figured out all of Act 1 and how to get which girl. Lilly all the way, bro.