So, If Hanako's Two-Face...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snow_Storm

So, If Hanako's Two-Face...

Post by Snow_Storm »

Would that make Lilly either Daredevil or Madam Web? (I dunno any of the blind heroes on DC Comics because I grew up with Marvel)
Also, wouldn't Hanako also be Dr. Doom in terms of Marvel since Dr. Doom has facial burns as well?

And althrough it has been mention before, Haiso would be Iron Man in terms of heart condition.

EDIT:

Emi's The Flash or Quicksilver because of her speed.
Last edited by Snow_Storm on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evvinartopski

Re: So, If Hanako's Two-Face...

Post by Evvinartopski »

Jigoro = Deadpool, calling it.

Also, Taro = Professor X.
A ghost...

Post by A ghost... »

I actually don't know if DC has any blind characters,however I can see Rin as The Riddler :lol:
"If I ever die, I'm begging you, please come with me
We're gonna groove, into the blue
All the parasites, oh just leave them, pigs can't fly
There's no tomorrow, no regrets, no goodbyes"
Candlemass
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

Obviously, Kenji=Cyclops.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
Benkei

Post by Benkei »

I guess if we approach this as "which superheroes would we expect them to go as for Hallowe'en?", then ... Emi would likely be the Flash if we're going for the "fastest thing on [no] legs" running parallel?

Kind of hard to imagine who all the others would go as. Breaks my heart to think of pegging Hanako for Two-Face just because of the burns seeing as Two-Face is a villain (and a rather crummy one at that). Would rather she could go as a superhero. Would also rather she could go as somebody who was known for their voracious appetite for books and fondness for chess or something rather than being known for having half of their face badly scarred. But I guess a book-loving, chess-loving superhero could be just about anyone. As for the other girls, I'm not even sure what to think.

Yeah, Emi as the Flash is really the only one I feel is a natural Hallowe'en costume fit.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Benkei wrote:
Kind of hard to imagine who all the others would go as. Breaks my heart to think of pegging Hanako for Two-Face just because of the burns seeing as Two-Face is a villain (and a rather crummy one at that).
Okay. Maybe she can go as Pyro, Dark Phoenix, The Human Torch , or Firestar...okay those choices are just as terribad.

She likes books...Beast from the X-MEN?
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

I would like it if we could keep this restricted to one universe (Marvel or DC)
Preferably DC, since a certain steam group came to some very nice decisions a while back about all the characters if they were in Batman

Hanako as Two-Face
Rin as Batma'am
Kenji as Dick Grayson
Hisao as Tim Drake
Misha as Joker
Hideaki as Harley Quinn
Emi as Catwoman
Miki as Poison Ivy
Mutou as Ra's al Ghul
Lilly as The Penguin
Akira as Commissioner Gordon
Nomiya as Grundy
Nurse as Hugo Strange
Takoyaki Guy as Clayface
Niji as Alfred
Rainbow Wizard as The Mad Hatter
Takashi as Hush
Jigoro as the Man-Bat
Suzu as Scarecrow
Taro as Bane

Some of these are pretty farfetched and some of them even I don't understand but whatever
At least I can say that saving that conversation turned out not to be a complete waste of time
Benkei

Post by Benkei »

Snow_Storm wrote:
Benkei wrote:
Kind of hard to imagine who all the others would go as. Breaks my heart to think of pegging Hanako for Two-Face just because of the burns seeing as Two-Face is a villain (and a rather crummy one at that).
Okay. Maybe she can go as Pyro, Dark Phoenix, The Human Torch , or Firestar...okay those choices are just as terribad.

She likes books...Beast from the X-MEN?
Dark Phoenix totally suits Bad End Hanako. :D May not be as good for ordinary Hanako seeing as there isn't much else to connect the two besides "pretty and female," but still.
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

Brogurt wrote:I would like it if we could keep this restricted to one universe (Marvel or DC)
Preferably DC, since a certain steam group came to some very nice decisions a while back about all the characters if they were in Batman

Hanako as Two-Face
Rin as Batma'am
Kenji as Dick Grayson
Hisao as Tim Drake
Misha as Joker
Hideaki as Harley Quinn
Emi as Catwoman
Miki as Poison Ivy
Mutou as Ra's al Ghul
Lilly as The Penguin
Akira as Commissioner Gordon
Nomiya as Grundy
Nurse as Hugo Strange
Takoyaki Guy as Clayface
Niji as Alfred
Rainbow Wizard as The Mad Hatter
Takashi as Hush
Jigoro as the Man-Bat
Suzu as Scarecrow
Taro as Bane

Some of these are pretty farfetched and some of them even I don't understand but whatever
At least I can say that saving that conversation turned out not to be a complete waste of time
I'd read this comic book!
Lunar Archivist

Post by Lunar Archivist »

You should've had Lilly as the Ten-Eyed Man. Crappy Bat-Villain for sure, but he's blind.