Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Questions, answers and issues regarding releases.
Zerovizz

Re: Katawa Shoujo full flowchart

Post by Zerovizz »

I did the whole of the game with 100% completion and still didn't get the final gallery picture. Do you think it might have something to do with the dialogue options and not with the endings, because I made sure to get all of the endings?
Mogami-kun

Post by Mogami-kun »

Zerovizz wrote:I did the whole of the game with 100% completion and still didn't get the final gallery picture. Do you think it might have something to do with the dialogue options and not with the endings, because I made sure to get all of the endings?
That was my problem. Missed the Slow Recovery scene plus something on Rin's route.
"100%"
My final ranking: Hanako >>> Lilly > (Misha >) Shizune > Rin > Emi.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Zerovizz wrote:I did the whole of the game with 100% completion and still didn't get the final gallery picture. Do you think it might have something to do with the dialogue options and not with the endings, because I made sure to get all of the endings?
Are you sure? Do you have every scenes in the library? If you do, then you need to get all endings, may they be neutral, bad or good.

I recommend checking if you have Slow recovery or that you have both rose tinted glasses and Badaan! from Rin's arc.

If you find why it wasn't giving you the special gallery picture, could you please note it here? It might be a mistake in the flowchart, too.
Ditsch

Post by Ditsch »

Thanks for the awesome flowchart , i didn't see any further flaws in it and with the help of the flowchart i got the 100%. :)

Good Job.
ThatDarnAsian

Post by ThatDarnAsian »

Hey man I just want to thank you for making this flowchart. I've used it since day one because of it's organization and how it specifies how to get what, and what you get for doing something (training flags, etc.). Going to keep using it until I get 100%!
Emi - Done (All Endings)
Lilly- Done (All Endings)
Hanako - Done (All Endings)
Shizune - Done (All Endings)
Rin - Done (All Endings)

100% Completed, Favorites: Hanako, Lilly, Original/Best-suited: Emi
GMLW

Post by GMLW »

Question about the Lilly path.

On the flowchart, it says you need EXACTLY two points for the good ending. Can you really not have more? It has to be two, no more, no less?
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

GMLW wrote:Question about the Lilly path.

On the flowchart, it says you need EXACTLY two points for the good ending. Can you really not have more? It has to be two, no more, no less?
Um, according to the flowchart, two is the absolute max you can get...there are only two plus flags and two minus flags. So the possible scores are 2, 1, 0, -1, -2.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
GMLW

Post by GMLW »

Ryto wrote:

Um, according to the flowchart, two is the absolute max you can get...there are only two plus flags and two minus flags. So the possible scores are 2, 1, 0, -1, -2.
Oh. All right then.

.________.
Feuver

Post by Feuver »

Ryto wrote:

Actually, the minus flags could be entirely removed, but it seems that when you give her the answer corresponding to a minus flag, she seems to be pretty angry/annoyed at you.

Actually, It would probably be 0,1,2, and every Minus flags would just not give you points.
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

Feuver wrote:
Ryto wrote:

Actually, the minus flags could be entirely removed, but it seems that when you give her the answer corresponding to a minus flag, she seems to be pretty angry/annoyed at you.

Actually, It would probably be 0,1,2, and every Minus flags would just not give you points.
Ah, I suppose that makes more sense. The only reason for the minus answers to do anything, that I can think of, is if you needed -2 to get the bad ending.
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
iamjagman

Post by iamjagman »

Just noticed an error. In the main flowchart with the "Library?" decision, it says "+Hanko/Lilly", as opposed to "+Hanako/Lilly"
Shield

Post by Shield »

when i played it i chose
introduce yourself, asked about the library, attack, (i cant remember what i said to hanako), cute, give us a break, im in bad shape, truth, humour, ask about hanako, wave her off, talk about hanako, and tell about the letter.

and got the neutral ending. i did this without the guide and felt so sure i was headed for a good ending. my theory is if you wave her off, its impossible for the good ending no matter your points. maybe it was a freak chance glitch?
anyway, im heartbroken. i cant even sleep.
Priest

Post by Priest »

so it says i have 100% completed but still no last picture odd ?
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
The Local Hentai

Post by The Local Hentai »

Why the hell isn't this stickied?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Priest wrote:so it says i have 100% completed but still no last picture odd ?
You have to have seen every ending (i.e. seen the credits roll), including Emi's and Lilly's bad ends. It is possible to unlock all scenes without seeing these.
Maybe edit this info in the OP or include it in the Flowchart? I can't count the times this question has come up so far...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.