If you could bully Hanako in the game...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

C27

Re: If you could bully Hanako in the game...

Post by C27 »

Lunar Archivist wrote:The closest I'd get to raping Hanako in her bedroom would be a surprise tickle or pillow fight. I want to see her laugh and smile more. :D
This. And it's much less likely to end with you getting shanked, as a bonus!
Rin Tezuka, Painter, withdraws from society...
Rin Tezuka, Painter has begun a mysterious construction!
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

I'd probably tease her the way a school boy messes with a girl he likes. It would either drive her insane and make her not want to come to class ever again or get her to loosen up (which...might not happen due to past trauma) Above all else I'd try to treat her like a normal person.

A normal person I like. A normal person I wanna see a movie with or go out to lunch sometime with haha.
Drake

Post by Drake »

C27 wrote:
Lunar Archivist wrote:The closest I'd get to raping Hanako in her bedroom would be a surprise tickle or pillow fight. I want to see her laugh and smile more. :D
This. And it's much less likely to end with you getting shanked, as a bonus!

You have no idea how often I've thought this while playing KS, for both Hanako and Rin. Would it really be considered a bad thing if you tickled them? I mean, would they get upset I wonder.
shaftslammer

Post by shaftslammer »

This topic has sparked my interest in finding a Hisao Rape Face Pic. If one exists, please tell me where to find it. heh...
Darkish-One

Post by Darkish-One »

shaftslammer wrote:This topic has sparked my interest in finding a Hisao Rape Face Pic. If one exists, please tell me where to find it. heh...
well I'll head to some exploitables and see what I can do.
Kenji_SpecOps

Post by Kenji_SpecOps »

C27 wrote:That reminds me- I expected that Hanako would reveal that the fire in her house was started by her playing with matches or something, thus, really her fault after all. A hell of a thing to live with, hmm?
It wasn't exactly ruled out, I think maybe she just didn't want to admit it quite yet. My personal interpretation based on no evidence whatsoever, but the intuition at the time.

I was thinking it would be more like the fire started on her birthday from the candles on her cake or something, but alas, I was mistaken.
Nyarly

Post by Nyarly »

shaftslammer wrote:This topic has sparked my interest in finding a Hisao Rape Face Pic. If one exists, please tell me where to find it. heh...
Only one I found is this:
[shimmie]1109[/shimmie]
Darkish-One

Post by Darkish-One »

since I couldn't find one (at least Nyarly had some luck) I 'shoped using a certain exploitable and a certain Hanako just to fit the thread... thing is there will be spoilers and I'll most likely be hated forever but that's a risk I had to take!
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/D ... aoface.png
Last edited by Darkish-One on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDT

Post by NDT »

Honestly, why would anyone bully Hanako in Yamaku, because she was different? Those in glass houses...

I mean there are other easier targets, going back to the class photo, the girl sitting in front of Hisao had to metallic legs and seemed from that single pose to be vulnerable. Likewise, Miki was more troubled by her missing hand, most likely a recent event given how she wasn't used to it yet and the bandages still covering it.

I felt that Shizune was more of a bully when it came to Lilly and everyone in general, but when you're descended from Jigoro...
F4lk

Post by F4lk »

Darkish-One wrote:since I couldn't find one (at least Nyarly had some luck) I 'shoped using a certain exploitable and a certain Hanako just to fit the thread... thing is there will be spoilers and I'll most likely be hated forever but that's a risk I had to take!
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/D ... aoface.png
This picture made my day, and I want to thank you for that ^^

But I don't really see this as Hisao's "rape face". I can't (and I'm a bit glad for that) not imagine s.o. grinning that hard during his evil deeds.

If I were to find a name for this expression, it would be more liks: "YEAH Jackpot!"
"The reason I feel people are getting such Feels [while playing KS], is that the border between fantasy and reality is thin in this game. It feels real, and when you are done, its like spending a week getting to know someone intimately and then never seeing them again."
- Bix
Evvinartopski

Post by Evvinartopski »

Ivan The Mouse wrote:I dunno, but if my secret asshole self showed up, got a cleaner job at Yamaku and let my mouth run through, I would probably be fired within a day.

To keep in tune with this thread, this what I might do with Hanako.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There, she's waiting at the homeroom for Lilly, when I suddenly I come in, with this frustrated look on my face, pushing a cleaning cart and carrying a mop. Of course, I clean rooms when nobody's around, but the only person here seems to be her, so she needs to leave.

So I look at her, point outside the room and say "Get outta here, I'm cleaning."

If she leaves, good for her, as she might do.

But if she protested, I might block her and say "I said, get the fuck out of this room, I don't fucking care why you're here and I don't want to hear your voice. Now get the fuck out."

As she stands up and leaves the room, I then call her "Fucking baconface."

Ironic, since I finished her route first to the good end, without any walkthrough.
I bet you'd carry around a Knife-Wrench too.
Drake

Post by Drake »

Bacon face.. why did I laugh at that.
Free the Bee

Post by Free the Bee »

This thread...

I mean...

Good lord.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Back to On-Topic: Hanako might be shy, but hell I don't believe she would let anyone bully her.
With all due respect to Hanako, I think she would. She's allowed it for years. She snapped at Hisao in her bad end because he kept acting towards her in a way that frustrated her. That's an entirely different thing than schoolmates bullying her and reaffirming her own low opinions about herself. Why would she stand up for herself when deep down she'd believe her bullies to be right about her? Lilly mentions Hanako is stronger than Hisao thinks and I agree with her, but I think Hanako's strength is mostly the "bounce back from really bad places"-kind of strength and not the "standing up for herself"-kind of strength.
Honestly, why would anyone bully Hanako in Yamaku, because she was different? Those in glass houses...
Lilly herself comments at some point that just because people are disabled doesn't mean they don't form cliques and keep out others. It's human nature and she says believing Yamaku is exempt is naïve, although the bullying problem is considerably less present there than in other schools.
I mean there are other easier targets, going back to the class photo, the girl sitting in front of Hisao had to metallic legs and seemed from that single pose to be vulnerable. Likewise, Miki was more troubled by her missing hand, most likely a recent event given how she wasn't used to it yet and the bandages still covering it.
The reason why Hanako's more bully-prone than Miki is because Hanako is shy and insecure and would probably cower in the face of emotional abuse while Miki is assertive and outgoing and would remind a bully she still has three limbs left to beat him down to a pulp. Bullies generally don't pick their targets according to physical advantage because even small guys may be assertive and popular and the last thing you want your victim to do is snap his fingers and summon a group of much larger classmates to his aid. In real life too, bullies tend to look at emotional vulnerability...which guy is least likely to stand up for himself? Which guy is least likely to be bailed out by classmates? Which guy wouldn't immediately report to a teacher? A victim having a weaker physical condition is a bonus, but emotional vulnerability the deciding factor. And Hanako has plenty of that.
I felt that Shizune was more of a bully when it came to Lilly and everyone in general, but when you're descended from Jigoro...
Shizune's behavior in Act 1 came off a bit like that, but when placed into context of the full game, it's much more likely she was just stressed out over the festival and being unreasonably grumpy with Lilly. Something tells me, however, that if Hanako were the target of true bullying in the class and Lilly wasn't around, Shizune'd be the first one to step in and intimidate the offensive party into submission. She may not like Hanako's choice of friends, but she does feel responsibility for the classmates she's meant to represent and turning a blind eye to bullying would shame the memory of all class reps that came before her. (in her opinion)
ardiel

Post by ardiel »

Guest Poster wrote:
With all due respect to Hanako, I think she would. She's allowed it for years. She snapped at Hisao in her bad end because he kept acting towards her in a way that frustrated her. That's an entirely different thing than schoolmates bullying her and reaffirming her own low opinions about herself. Why would she stand up for herself when deep down she'd believe her bullies to be right about her? Lilly mentions Hanako is stronger than Hisao thinks and I agree with her, but I think Hanako's strength is mostly the "bounce back from really bad places"-kind of strength and not the "standing up for herself"-kind of strength.
I don't think anyone was implying that she would do it immediately.

I got bullied for years and never did anything about it until one day out of the blue, with no recent provocation, I saw one of the bullies and just calmly walked up and punched her directly in the eye. She had NO clue it was coming. I blacked her eye. She fell down and cried - I didn't say anything before, nor after, no warnings, I just walked away. I got suspended later that day but nobody ever bothered me again, and in fact I think they started being a little afraid.