No. Just, No.
Darkish-One

Re: OMG Secret Ending! *Must Finish All Routes*

Post by Darkish-One »

figures batman would be in a thread about crabs... *cough*manwhore*cough*
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Meh. Been through worse final boss fights.
ardiel

Post by ardiel »

She's... she's... she's...

so CUTE! Can I keep her? Can I keep her?
Bix

Post by Bix »

I expected this as a theme song:
Crab Nicholson Extreme Sleepover
**Library 99% complete.**
1. Emi *Done*
2. Rin *Done*
3. Shizune *Done*
4. Hanako *Done*
5. Lilly *Done*
Weaver

Post by Weaver »

That is not dead which can eternal lie,
yet with stranger aeons, even Death may die.

Wahaha~!
Last edited by Weaver on Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Guys, here is her stats for the final boss fight.

Level.71
HP: 99,000
MP: 99,000
Attack Power: 80
Magic Power: 8
Defense: 117
Magic Defense: 135
Magic Block: 0
Speed: 72
Hit Rate: 190
Evade: 45

Special Moves:
Havoc Claw, Trine, Forsaken, Heartless Angel, Ultima

Battle Quote:"
""Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all! WAHAHAHAHA"

Other:
Misha is the final boss of Katawa Shoujo, fought for the fifth and final time at the end of the game. Having become the Goddess of Magic itself, Misha faces the party after declaring his desire to destroy the bonds of life and end all existence. A live orchestral, choir and heavy metal version of "Student Council" plays during the battle.
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

Snow_Storm wrote:Guys, here is her stats for the final boss fight.

Level.71

Special Moves:

""Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go? Such meaningless things...I'll destroy them all! WAHAHAHAHA"

Other:
Misha is the final boss of Katawa Shoujo, fought for the fifth and final time at the end of the game. Having become the Goddess of Magic itself, Misha faces the party after declaring his desire to destroy the bonds of life and end all existence. A live orchestral, choir and heavy metal version of "Student Council" plays during the battle.
Ah thats ok, since I had my Emi put all her Praxis Points in her cybernetic leg prosthesis she's become pretty OP.

Not to mention my Hanako has full skin augmentations so she'd be able to take those hits....I really need to level up Lilly though :(
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Rolanberry wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote:Guys, here is her stats for the final boss fight.

Level.71

Special Moves:

Other:
Ah thats ok, since I had my Emi put all her Praxis Points in her cybernetic leg prosthesis she's become pretty OP.

Not to mention my Hanako has full skin augmentations so she'd be able to take those hits....I really need to level up Lilly though :(
Make sure you max Emi's speed (I mean, she's already the fastest character in the game) and give her the X-Fight the ring that allows her to use two weapons. Haste cast and she should be able to do at least 16 attacks in one move.

Lilly's a very good magic user and magic tank. You should had trained her!
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

Snow_Storm wrote: Make sure you max Emi's speed (I mean, she's already the fastest character in the game) and give her the X-Fight the ring that allows her to use two weapons. Haste cast and she should be able to do at least 16 attacks in one move.

Bahh after finishing Hanako's Chess pieces quest and farming for hours to get the queen piece I just didn't have it in me to do Lilly's brail quest. I can just use Shizune's 'Risk' and 'council' buffs to support the rest of the party and it shouldn't make up for the lack of magic defense.

( my gosh do I want a KS RPG now...)
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Rolanberry wrote:
Snow_Storm wrote: Make sure you max Emi's speed (I mean, she's already the fastest character in the game) and give her the X-Fight the ring that allows her to use two weapons. Haste cast and she should be able to do at least 16 attacks in one move.

Bahh after finishing Hanako's Chess pieces quest and farming for hours to get the queen piece I just didn't have it in me to do Lilly's brail quest. I can just use Shizune's 'Risk' and 'council' buffs to support the rest of the party and it shouldn't make up for the lack of magic defense.

( my gosh do I want a KS RPG now...)
You may want to know that Rin's "Infective Madness" doesn't work on this boss at all, however, if you use any of Rin's coloring abilities aiming at the creature's head, it gets huge penalites to defense *must have something to do with those drills.

Also, if you have unlocked Kenji, he pretty much critical hits every single time. Akira, on the other hand, is pretty useless with her car & wine attacks.

Guys, I just realized it feels awesome to write about this boss.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Snow_Storm

Post by Snow_Storm »

Doing Hanako Chess pieces is worth it in a sense. Yes, it's a mixed bag but Hanako's the only character that can class change if you get the pieces. I know the Pawn Piece gives you the lower end classes like Black/Red/White Mage and Fighter/Monk but the Queen Pieces gives you the best Mage Classes: The Sage (which basically gives you every Black/White/Time magic in the game AND gives you unholy Magic Stats) and the King Piece gives you the best physical classes: The Ninja (you get to use all weapons, your speed and physical poweress are unholy as well)

Lilly's side quest goes give you some deadly and useful magic that can only lock onto her and I think it also allows her to use Swords once you complete her quest but it's kinda worthless seeing her physical stats ain't the greatest. I think her Scottish blood should give her some boast in swords but meh.

Shizune's Risk is horrible in my opinion. Yeah, it boasts her Defense, Attack Power, and Magic Power by 4x BUT it requires you to use up 1/4 of her current HP AND she already have bad HP, Speed, and Defense as it is. You best have a Knight Class Hanako or Haiso use "Cover" on Shizune because one good hit on Shizune during her Risk stage and she's dead.

Concil is great because I do believe it gives the team great buffs during their battle stats but I think it only last for three turns.

Also, if you have unlocked Kenji, he pretty much critical hits every single time. Akira, on the other hand, is pretty useless with her car & wine attacks.

Oh God! Kenji's a fucking beast! It's worth the pain and suffering and countless broken controllers to do the "Forbidden Land Euer- Whiskey" side quest to get him. I recommend you try to get him on your team ONLY IF your Levels and stats are horrible end game. He comes with one of the best weapons and magic in the game and comes with some good armor. Use him.

Akira...poor gal. Those wines give her some great stat boatsing skills but I think she can get poisoned if she drinks too much of it.

But yeah, I would focus on the characters in the beginning of the game:
Haiso - He's the main character of course and have all around great stats
Hanako - Her default class (Freelancer) is okay but once you start collecting her Chess Pieces, you can have her class change to anything in the game.
Emi - DAT SPEED AND DRAGOON CLASS
Lilly - Magic Monster. Plus, she's your typical White Mage and she gain the use of swords in the second half of the game.

How the fuck did we derail this thread from Misha being a Crab battle fight to Batman to various Final Fantasy references?
SilverCitizen

Post by SilverCitizen »

God dammit, you guys are really making me want a Katawa Shoujo RPG! :x
I have to think about this one carefully...
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

Snow_Storm wrote:

Oh God! Kenji's a fucking beast! It's worth the pain and suffering and countless broken controllers to do the "Forbidden Land Euer- Whiskey" side quest to get him. I recommend you try to get him on your team ONLY IF your Levels and stats are horrible end game. He comes with one of the best weapons and magic in the game and comes with some good armor. Use him.

Akira...poor gal. Those wines give her some great stat boatsing skills but I think she can get poisoned if she drinks too much of it.

But yeah, I would focus on the characters in the beginning of the game:
Haiso - He's the main character of course and have all around great stats
Hanako - Her default class (Freelancer) is okay but once you start collecting her Chess Pieces, you can have her class change to anything in the game.
Emi - DAT SPEED AND DRAGOON CLASS
Lilly - Magic Monster. Plus, she's your typical White Mage and she gain the use of swords in the second half of the game.

How the fuck did we derail this thread from Misha being a Crab battle fight to Batman to various Final Fantasy references?
(don't know how it became a Final Fantasy KS game but its fun just rolling with it)

Kenji is good for mid-late game fights true, but he has probably the worst accuracy in the game! Also his 'manly tears' and 'manly picnic' only effect himself and Haiso, which is just to impractical for the Misha boss fight. I'd have Rin in anyday!

People tend to forget that Rin's magic stat is one of the highest even though she has the least amount of magic, but thats because Sketch is effected by her magic stat. If you have her sketch the right monsters then you really jack up stuff later in the game, along with being able to use 'Osmose Beak' to drain MP.

Though while cigarets up sketch's effectiveness but arn't worth it for the poison effect it puts on her. Its best to try and get her 'No name' accessory if you can figure out the art work puzzle to get it. I'd write a guide on it but I think it changes every time you attempt it.