This Forum

We are not actively looking for more staff at the moment.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

This Forum

Post by cpl_crud »

G'day.

Use this thread to apply for the Dev team, or if you don't have access to a forum that you think you should.

People who have previously submitted works: Simply say "Oi! I should be seeing X forum!" and it will eb fixed.

People who wish to apply for the first time: Please post a sample of your work; be it a sketch, a short scene, or a bit of music/code/etc.
We're pretty accepting, so if you want to join up, just start a new thread here and we'll look into it.

Thanks.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Aura
>has heterochromia

Re: This Forum

Post by Aura »

For your conveience, the positions we definitely do not have any work for, and will not even consider:

-voice acting. KS will not be voiced, ever.
-testing/qc/proofreading. There won't be anything to test until we have completed making the full game, which is going to take some time.

Note that we are fairly well staffed in all other aspects too, and the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Zorg

Post by Zorg »

Aura wrote:the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.
Just curious, what kind of position could that be? :|
<Zorg> Then he has sey with you
<Axiomatic> HAVE SOY WITH ME, KENJI
<Pato2747> I'm tempted to say "YEAH EVERY DAY I FEEL LIKE I'M EMI SO I CHOPPED OFF MY LEGS"
Hungarian tl. progress: progressing again circa 2013 TWO YEARS LATER... but still planned.
2019 update: TL DEAD since a few years, possibly will never happen.
Onewhoissung

Post by Onewhoissung »

Zorg wrote:
Aura wrote:the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.
I'm also curious about this.
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Onewhoissung wrote:
Zorg wrote:
I'm also curious about this.
You must have six hands, three heads, and TWELVE BALLS.
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

TheHivemind wrote: You must have six hands, three heads, and TWELVE BALLS.
Sounds just like Pudge.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Free positions include stuff like background artist (who has to be able to produce the 150 background images in the game within the same timeframe the rest of the dev team complete their own stuff) and editor (who has to be a better writer than the staff writers combined, be able to prove that, actually be an extremely competent editor, figure out how to edit the work of five different writers so that it works as a whole in a way that satisfies everyone etc etc)

That said, we really are not actively looking for either, and probably wont recruit anyone for positions like this at least in foreseeable future.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
ClckwrkLoyale

Post by ClckwrkLoyale »

Aura wrote:Free positions include stuff like background artist (who has to be able to produce the 150 background images in the game within the same timeframe the rest of the dev team complete their own stuff) and editor (who has to be a better writer than the staff writers combined, be able to prove that, actually be an extremely competent editor, figure out how to edit the work of five different writers so that it works as a whole in a way that satisfies everyone etc etc)

That said, we really are not actively looking for either, and probably wont recruit anyone for positions like this at least in foreseeable future.
Nah, But I still think that most people will be ready for this in case if the opportunity comes.
TheHivemind wrote:the few positions we currently have nobody in have such inhuman requirements that I doubt anyone could fill them.

You must have six hands, three heads, and TWELVE BALLS.
Disregard my last post.

I guess that person must have 6x the skill, 3x smarter than an ordinary human being and has 12x the guts.
“If I would be in the company of priests in heaven, I would rather go to hell,”
jimmysaintXIII

Post by jimmysaintXIII »

I would like to volunteer for the editor slot. I'm going to have 6 months in the desert coming up where there's not shit else to do but work, work out, and that's it. i'm going to have a fuckton of free time to work on this. I will have internet access so I will be able to keep in touch. I'd like to prove that I'm a good writer, but my problem is coming up with a topic to write about. that problem would be solved completely if I could fill this position.

In order for me to prove i'm a good writer, give me a general topic of something to write about. I'll show you. I'll show you ALL! [/crazy]
Onewhoissung

Post by Onewhoissung »

I'm afraid I'll have to compete with Jimmy on that one. I'm with him. Rather, I'm willing to do the Editor position. I find that I have a lot of time on my hands, and would like something to do. Like he said, give me a test if need be, I'll do it. Bring on the pain.
jimmysaintXIII

Post by jimmysaintXIII »

Onewhoissung wrote:I'm afraid I'll have to compete with Jimmy on that one. I'm with him. Rather, I'm willing to do the Editor position. I find that I have a lot of time on my hands, and would like something to do. Like he said, give me a test if need be, I'll do it. Bring on the pain.
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
Onewhoissung

Post by Onewhoissung »

jimmysaintXIII wrote:
Onewhoissung wrote:I'm afraid I'll have to compete with Jimmy on that one. I'm with him. Rather, I'm willing to do the Editor position. I find that I have a lot of time on my hands, and would like something to do. Like he said, give me a test if need be, I'll do it. Bring on the pain.
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
EN GUARD!
jimmysaintXIII

Post by jimmysaintXIII »

Onewhoissung wrote:
jimmysaintXIII wrote:
A CHALLENGER APPEARS!
EN GUARD!
That's "En Garde", Mr. Editor =3
Zak

Post by Zak »

I know there have not been many replies to this thread in a long time (besides those above...)

So Im wonderin what positions are still open, If any...?