Endings~

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Diumlol

Endings~

Post by Diumlol »

Do you go for the Neutral/Bad ending first then to good; or vice versa?
Lillybro for life~~ - 100%
Shizune - 100%
Emi - 100%
Hanako - In Progress~
Rin - Not yet started
Deltamon

Re: Endings~

Post by Deltamon »

I always went to the endings that I got first.. Which was a good ending in every other case except in Shizune's path since I kind of got curious, how naughty of me. :F

And then I later on loaded the saves and went to quickly check the bad endings, mostly skipping the stories leading to that point since it wasn't the path that I chose, so I didn't want to read them at that point.. I will however eventually go back and properly read the stories behind bad endings too, but for now I'm just happy that I'm done with the game so I can focus on others stuff for while again, especially with the hardware upgrade that I'm getting on my computer..

But since there's so much put work put behind some of those bad endings too, it would be shame to leave them untouched.. And it's sometimes refreshing to also read sad endings for stories.. :3
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
Harco

Post by Harco »

The first ending I get usually feels like the canon ending for me, so I always try to get the good one first.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Harco wrote:The first ending I get usually feels like the canon ending for me, so I always try to get the good one first.
I agree
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Ryto

Post by Ryto »

Harco wrote:The first ending I get usually feels like the canon ending for me, so I always try to get the good one first.
This. I'm so glad the first ending I got was Hanako's good ending. ^^
100% Complete.
So here's my ranking:
Hanako>Lilly>Rin>=Emi>Shizune
gruffy

Post by gruffy »

Diumlol wrote:Do you go for the Neutral/Bad ending first then to good; or vice versa?
hey kevin tong, you been to 16bit recently?
Diumlol

Post by Diumlol »

gruffy wrote:
Diumlol wrote:Do you go for the Neutral/Bad ending first then to good; or vice versa?
hey kevin tong, you been to 16bit recently?
only to look at this thread~

Katawa~
Shizune - 100%
Emi - 100%
Hanako - In Progress~
Rin - Not yet started
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

I have only gone through this game once, just picked what seamed natural to me, ended up with Lilly's good ending. :)
I'm not sure when I'll move on with the story and try another path, because I actually feel like I've completed the game. I still make sure to read about the other endings and paths though-
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.
Diumlol

Post by Diumlol »

charmisokay wrote:I have only gone through this game once, just picked what seamed natural to me, ended up with Lilly's good ending. :)
I'm not sure when I'll move on with the story and try another path, because I actually feel like I've completed the game. I still make sure to read about the other endings and paths though-
I'd prefer to not read about it as you may glance over a spoiler, but your game state is far from over. ^^

Wahaha~!
Shizune - 100%
Emi - 100%
Hanako - In Progress~
Rin - Not yet started
TheBookOfSand

Post by TheBookOfSand »

I do. I prefer to be done with the negative stuff and end on a positive note. So far I have only gone through Rin and Shinzune's endings. Unfortunately, the good ends so far have left me pretty choked up; I'm just too emotional.
charmisokay

Post by charmisokay »

Diumlol wrote:
charmisokay wrote:I have only gone through this game once, just picked what seamed natural to me, ended up with Lilly's good ending. :)
I'd prefer to not read about it as you may glance over a spoiler, but your game state is far from over. ^^

Wahaha~!
Hmm I havent read that much of the paths yet, I guess I should play the game instead :D
But when I tried the act one and path of act two with some different girls I just didnt feel any connection between me and them, I think Lilly just suits me (:
Well in a week or so I might be able to anyways.
-Cheers.
After playing Lilly's route I started eating pizza with a knife and a fork ^^ I'm such a gentleman.