Katawa Shoujo Walkthrough

depp-kind

Katawa Shoujo Walkthrough

Post by depp-kind »

Hello everyone,

After playing the Demo I must say I am very impressed with this VN and I cant wait to play the full Version!

But after finishing the demo by getting the wrong Girl (I was rooting for Rin, but ended up with Hanako...)
I would like to ask if there is a Walkthrough for the Game ,which Details what Choice leads to certain Scenes and Girl,
and what Choices you should choose to get to the Ending you want. (including also the Badends)
Also something like a 100% CG and Library Walkthrough would be nice.

Does something like explained above exist? If not this Thread could be used by kind Users to create a Walkthrough.

Thanks.

PS: I am Sorry if my english is bad, not my native language...
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Katawa Shoujo Walkthrough

Post by cpl_crud »

No, as yet there is no walkthrough.

As for the other features, I'll let you find out about those for yourself...
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
bluethree

Post by bluethree »

Getting all of the endings was pretty straightforward in the demo except maybe Rin's. There really isn't any need for a walkthrough yet. 100% completion in the demo was easy enough that I did it (thanks to skip mode for skipping scenes I read) in about 5-6 hours realtime.

Maybe when the full version is out users (or devs) can start trying to make a walkthrough.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

I don't think we are going to make a walkthrough for our own game. Maybe if something seems impossibly hard and is clearly taking away the enjoyment of the game for a majority of the people. For Act 1 this doesn't seem to be the case, most people get 100% completion fairly effortlessly, despite the relative (mild) difficulty of getting Rin's route. RAITA even requests Rin to be the hardest girl to get in his concept page, so that's what I did. (I'm sure people have funny anecdotes about the old versions of the game scenario and climatic's frustration with trying to get Rin)
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
AppreciativeUser

Post by AppreciativeUser »

The only scene I had a problem getting is the one where you can tell Misha off after you come back to class from the nurse's office. That one seems really tough to get if you don't know what you're looking for.

Don't get me wrong, I love little obscure scenes like that. It's just that they're comparatively harder to find.

Post by Guest »

Is that the one between Home Field Advantage and No Recovery? That's the only one I'm missing. Also, is Hanako's scene coming up as Nc5xb3 for anyone else? There are a couple of errors I've noticed and I didn't see an error report page.
evirus

Post by evirus »

Guest wrote:Also, is Hanako's scene coming up as Nc5xb3 for anyone else?
that was asked and answered in the feed back section... its not an error or typo, it actually refers to a chess move.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Yeah Nc5xb3 is the actual name of the scene. It's a chess move written with the algebraic notation.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
DME

Post by DME »

It's very weird. I was gunning for Rin from the first time I met her since she was so nice. Got her first try without really thinking about it :S
The only question which really striked me as obvious was the art club one, which I thought you obviously needed to answer as "am interested".
Off to get the other ends now :)
bluethree

Post by bluethree »

DME wrote:It's very weird. I was gunning for Rin from the first time I met her since she was so nice. Got her first try without really thinking about it :S
The only question which really striked me as obvious was the art club one, which I thought you obviously needed to answer as "am interested".
Well, the thing that made it difficult is that after playing through the Shizune/Misha route and seeing that Hanako and Lilly's route were closely related, I sort of assumed that you had to trigger Emi's route to get to Rin's. After trying to do so I ended up with Kenji end and had to find another way through.
Brother Mojo

Post by Brother Mojo »

Aura wrote:For Act 1 this doesn't seem to be the case, most people get 100% completion fairly effortlessly, despite the relative (mild) difficulty of getting Rin's route. RAITA even requests Rin to be the hardest girl to get in his concept page, so that's what I did. (I'm sure people have funny anecdotes about the old versions of the game scenario and climatic's frustration with trying to get Rin)
I was actually rather confused, looking back at the old translated doujin page. It seems to me that Rin is the EASIEST storyline to get onto, at least in the demo. She basically feels like the default choice to me, since if you aren't on any of the other girl's paths and it's the day before the festival, there's basically a "Well hey, how about Rin?" choice presented to you.
Warwick

Post by Warwick »

bluethree wrote:
DME wrote:It's very weird. I was gunning for Rin from the first time I met her since she was so nice. Got her first try without really thinking about it :S
Well, the thing that made it difficult is that after playing through the Shizune/Misha route and seeing that Hanako and Lilly's route were closely related, I sort of assumed that you had to trigger Emi's route to get to Rin's. After trying to do so I ended up with Kenji end and had to find another way through.
Same
Brother Mojo wrote:I was actually rather confused, looking back at the old translated doujin page. It seems to me that Rin is the EASIEST storyline to get onto, at least in the demo. She basically feels like the default choice to me, since if you aren't on any of the other girl's paths and it's the day before the festival, there's basically a "Well hey, how about Rin?" choice presented to you.
But this is a dating sim! You're supposed to be gunning for the girls :P
静音是买外夫
Ambi07

Post by Ambi07 »

How about adding a choice where if you refuse Rin's footjob you get a bad end.
Sum Gai

Post by Sum Gai »

I keep getting Rin's ending. Arrrgh. I'm trying for either Lilly's or Shizuko, but can't seem to get either.
A.T.M.

Post by A.T.M. »

Sum Gai wrote:I keep getting Rin's ending. Arrrgh. I'm trying for either Lilly's or Shizuko, but can't seem to get either.
Me too. I like Rin, but there needs to be a limit on how much of something you can get. :|