Donated Blood in Honor of Release

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Snelx

Re: Donated Blood in Honor of Release

Post by Snelx »

last time I tried to.

But i cannot donate.
they cannot find any of my veins which is good for blood donation.

either too curve or too thin @_@
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
Rolanberry

Post by Rolanberry »

Thats a nice thing to do!

I donated blood too. Mostly because Red Cross demands I donate blood whenever its possible due to how often they call me. I'm blood type O negative with some other special thing attached to it (like HSBC or some combo like that) meaning I can give blood to new born babies.

Some times I think red cross would like to just keep me in a cooler taking my blood every month. But hey I'm fine with it as long as it helps people.
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

it's good that you donated blood in honor of the release, now start donating regularly like the rest of us. Mostly me, i lose to much blood donating it.
Bix

Post by Bix »

Im a universal donor, and I have been thinking of a way to be charitable. Never donated blood before, this will be an adventure!
**Library 99% complete.**
1. Emi *Done*
2. Rin *Done*
3. Shizune *Done*
4. Hanako *Done*
5. Lilly *Done*
imperial.standard

Post by imperial.standard »

I made a joint donation with my girlfriend to a Roman Catholic orphanage. At first there is no dedication and just a bonus thing (we got an economic windfall) but with the release of this game, I shall dedicate this in honor of the developers who tastefully appreciated people with disabilities as full people with dreams and hopes.

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
Nightdragon

Post by Nightdragon »

I'd like to give blood, for many other reasons besides this game, but unfortunately due to where and when I was born they are afraid I'm a carrier for Mad Cow disease, and until they develop a 100% accurate test for it I'm out of luck.
Slitsen

Post by Slitsen »

I've been donating blood for 2 years, give or take, and I feel that it is hard to get into one's head of how much donating blood really helps.
Where I donate, it takes about 10-15 minutes and you usually get a free coupon to the cinema and something to nibble on along with a coffee.
Donating blood is probably the simplest and fastest way of indirectly help saving lives. I recommend everyone to do it if you are able to!
  • Emi = Completed
  • Lilly = Completed
  • Hanako = Currently playing
  • Shizune = Up after Hanako
  • Rin = Last up
Thank you so much, 4LS, for all your effort in making Katawa Shoujo. You people rock!