Would love to see a KS 2 someday

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

imperial.standard

Re: Would love to see a KS 2 someday

Post by imperial.standard »

Ryukrieger wrote:
imperial.standard wrote: Maybe I should do some fan fic, or at least comission some artwork to give me those scenes! :D
EDIT: spelling is hard
That would be great.
Actually that wasn't my line... you probably misquoted someone - I was the one supporting the creation of such scenes not the one considering to make one :D

"With words like these, we DON'T CURE patients, we make them INCURABLE"

Saint Peter Canisius, S.J., on polemical attacks against John Calvin & Melanchton
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

imperial.standard wrote:Actually that wasn't my line... you probably misquoted someone - I was the one supporting the creation of such scenes not the one considering to make one :D
Oh dear *facepalm* Sorry about that.
yukinara

Post by yukinara »

Actually, it is completely POSSIBLE that there would be a KS2, or another story related to that. Now I know the engine KS used, I can start working on another game, it could be a direct sequel or an alternative universe. I don't now much about coding but I can write and find people to do the art work. As long as there are fans for KS, the second game is not impossible at all
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

yukinara wrote:Actually, it is completely POSSIBLE that there would be a KS2, or another story related to that. Now I know the engine KS used, I can start working on another game, it could be a direct sequel or an alternative universe. I don't now much about coding but I can write and find people to do the art work. As long as there are fans for KS, the second game is not impossible at all
I agree with you there, I also missed something, KS is also inspired by Raita, so there's no reason that there could be nothing inspired by KS, if a group of fans can rise up and develop a sequel, I think 4LS would be pleased to give permission.
TheGrimAngel

Post by TheGrimAngel »

Ryukrieger wrote:
yukinara wrote:Actually, it is completely POSSIBLE that there would be a KS2, or another story related to that. Now I know the engine KS used, I can start working on another game, it could be a direct sequel or an alternative universe. I don't now much about coding but I can write and find people to do the art work. As long as there are fans for KS, the second game is not impossible at all
I agree with you there, I also missed something, KS is also inspired by Raita, so there's no reason that there could be nothing inspired by KS, if a group of fans can rise up and develop a sequel, I think 4LS would be pleased to give permission.
Count me in if this happens. My head has been spinning with ideas for a new set of 5 girls and a new main character. I'd love to compare idea with others if anyone wants to message me.
Why pick a favorite character? Each of the story was beautiful and touching in its own unique way.
Member22

Post by Member22 »

Count me in if this happens. My head has been spinning with ideas for a new set of 5 girls and a new main character. I'd love to compare idea with others if anyone wants to message me.
omg here we go again

lol I would be amazed if it actually happened :shock:
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

Maybe we as fans should do unofficial sequel or new paths as a fan made project :D? is there any enging that let you do VN? Only problem will be with graphic and music designer :D because stroy we will make if we really want to
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

Oh, that could be put in the fanwork section as well, as I think.
TheGrimAngel

Post by TheGrimAngel »

I'm starting to think the idea of a large fan made sequel is more realistic than 4LS making another game. Once I get some ideas on paper and drawn up I'll post in the Fan works section.
Why pick a favorite character? Each of the story was beautiful and touching in its own unique way.
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

TheGrimAngel wrote:I'm starting to think the idea of a large fan made sequel is more realistic than 4LS making another game. Once I get some ideas on paper and drawn up I'll post in the Fan works section.

Me either
TheGrimAngel

Post by TheGrimAngel »

t0xic wrote:
TheGrimAngel wrote:I'm starting to think the idea of a large fan made sequel is more realistic than 4LS making another game. Once I get some ideas on paper and drawn up I'll post in the Fan works section.

Me either
Sorry buddy not entire what you mean by that...
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

Hmm... yes, I also have the same thinking in mind, since 4LS is somewhat "split" by now, they were fans to great developers, I won't be surprised seeing another event happening.
If you can... we'd be very grateful.

And I think t0xic thinks that your idea of a "Fanmade sequel" is also in his mind.
TheGrimAngel

Post by TheGrimAngel »

Ryukrieger wrote:
Hmm... yes, I also have the same thinking in mind, since 4LS is somewhat "split" by now, they were fans to great developers, I won't be surprised seeing another event happening.

And I think t0xic thinks that your idea of a "Fanmade sequel" is also in his mind.
I shall type like the wind then, and find someone I know here to draw up a sketch for me of characters
t0xic

Post by t0xic »

TheGrimAngel wrote:
Ryukrieger wrote:

I shall type like the wind then, and find someone I know here to draw up a sketch for me of characters
Exeacly that's in my mind :D

Drawk sketch? what do u mean?
Ryukrieger

Post by Ryukrieger »

TheGrimAngel wrote: I shall type like the wind then, and find someone I know here to draw up a sketch for me of characters
And if I may, I can help with checking writings as well, since though I'm not a good writer, I think I've learned the personalities well enough for at least checking.