"This is me. All... of me."
GossCannon

Re: your favorite quotes

Post by GossCannon »

Misha: "WAhahahahahaha!~"
lushwell

Post by lushwell »

"Um... I guess... I like singing a l-little. I'm okay with c-computers as well, but I... don't use them all that much."

Sure, there are better lines- but this was the moment I knew I was IN LOVE. I even screen-capped it... lol.
Darkish-One

Post by Darkish-One »

Basically anything Kenji says but this got a quick lol during Shizune route. You know the scene.
Kenji: Is that for me?
rusticarmor

Post by rusticarmor »

Life is compartmentalized around triumphs, failures and decisions, where each one stands as its own story.
Though it talks about Shizune in a negative way I feel lie this is how my life is....of course the follow up :
Thinking of life in terms of almost completely isolated events has a tendency to isolate a person, too
describes me partly as well, having a hard time expressing myself to others

also this one
I'm the fastest thing on no legs!

I wish that describes me purely for the irony!
rusticarmor

Post by rusticarmor »

Darkish-One wrote:Basically anything Kenji says but this got a quick lol during Shizune route. You know the scene.
Kenji: Is that for me?
that kenji/shizune scene was brilliant! I was sitting next to my brother at the time laughing my ass off. He looks over confused as hell wondering why I'm laughing at phrase size sentences coming from still animu characters
Reiraku

Post by Reiraku »

[I'll devour you!]
ultrarare

Post by ultrarare »

"You just looks so sad all the time and become upset so easily and it makes me confused
and I really don't remember much about yesterday except that you came to my room and that's
why it might be because of me so if it's because of me I think that I know why, it's because
people don't really like talking to me and you might be the same and that would be sad I
know that people and I'm talking about others than Emi too always say that I'm strange and
that I talk strange things so I thought I'd try not to say strange things but that just makes
me think more and new and strange and colorful that was not a good word but maybe you
understand anyway and odd things so if I want to say something I don't really know how and
then the words are not the same as the thoughts because something goes wrong on the way out
but it's not like the thoughts are really the thing I should be saying it's more like the idea
of the thought or the feeling of the idea of the idea of the feeling but it's not the really
any of those either because there is no word for it unless I invent a new one which is not
really useful so I've been thinking if doing things is better than saying so maybe because
yesterday I took those pills and I was feeling a little strange I may have done something
that I shouldn't besides I don't even know if it would be any better if I just could say the
thought there is no telepathy that's real telepathy isn't there I think it'd be terrible and
useful at the same time but right not I wouldn't mind because misunderstanding is so easy
but understanding is not and I thought-"

-Rin
Shizune: [Why does he get to see your room and I can't? Is it a guy thing?]
Hisao: It's not a secret club being a guy.
Kenji: It should be. With rings. Rings with big ass emblems. And gold!

Post by Guest »

ultrarare wrote:"You just looks so sad all the time and become upset so easily and it makes me confused
and I really don't remember much about yesterday except that you came to my room and that's
why it might be because of me so if it's because of me I think that I know why, it's because
people don't really like talking to me and you might be the same and that would be sad I
know that people and I'm talking about others than Emi too always say that I'm strange and
that I talk strange things so I thought I'd try not to say strange things but that just makes
me think more and new and strange and colorful that was not a good word but maybe you
understand anyway and odd things so if I want to say something I don't really know how and
then the words are not the same as the thoughts because something goes wrong on the way out
but it's not like the thoughts are really the thing I should be saying it's more like the idea
of the thought or the feeling of the idea of the idea of the feeling but it's not the really
any of those either because there is no word for it unless I invent a new one which is not
really useful so I've been thinking if doing things is better than saying so maybe because
yesterday I took those pills and I was feeling a little strange I may have done something
that I shouldn't besides I don't even know if it would be any better if I just could say the
thought there is no telepathy that's real telepathy isn't there I think it'd be terrible and
useful at the same time but right not I wouldn't mind because misunderstanding is so easy
but understanding is not and I thought-"

-Rin
*grabs ultrarare's shoulders*

Did anybody else start playing "Parity" in the Jukebox as they re-read this quote? I just had to smile at this scene; it was quintessential Rin. ^_^
Lolz2day

Post by Lolz2day »

I forget the entire quote,but its with Misha " Wait I'm Misha"
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

ultrarare wrote:
(snipping out transcription of The Great Wall Of Text)

-Rin
Thank you. I'd been thinking about transcribing that, and now I don't have to.
Aust Kyzor

Post by Aust Kyzor »

"You are a beautiful person, Hisao. Please, don't ever apologize for that" ~Lilly (Act 3)

*sniff*
Manual breathing activated!

Lilly=Emi>>>Hanako=Shizune=Rin=Misha

In terms of STORY, on the other hand - so far:
Lilly's>Emi's>>>>Rin's>>>>>>>>Shizune's>Hanako's

Complete: Hanako, Rin, Shizune, Emi, Lilly
What now? Now I cry over how beautiful the whole thing was.
anarki

Post by anarki »

Not the quote, but the situation:

Emi's route

Rin: I need to use your window.

For the quote, I don't really remember which route.. I think it's Emi's as well. I can't find it :(
It goes something like this:

Shizune: ...
Misha: "Sign this furiously. Oh wait I shouldn't have said this part..."

Misha's golden.

Post by Guest »

"I'm hurt by his comment on my sweater-vest, especially when it's coming from a man in such a tacky shirt. I guess I can't really say anything, though. He has a sword. He might also kill bears.
trekki859

Post by trekki859 »

not a qoute per say, but when i first played through, lillys route ofcoures being my first. i about died, and was balling reading the good end, totaly thought it was a bad end untill i heard the music box, i knew even before the text came up. god that ending was to much on my heart X.X im rather anxious about playing hanakos route, its bond to be sad.
in the wise words of Jack O'neill ..."what?"