Easter Egg General

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zahlman

Easter Egg General

Post by Zahlman »

Point out the little hidden things you've noticed about the script, music, whatever, whether or not it seems likely to be intentional.

I'll start:

Listen all the way through Nocturne. Near the end, the melody rips (there is some minor variation, but it's not at all subtle) the opening lines of the Canadian national anthem. Also, the opening of Friendship seems fairly strongly influenced by Pachelbel's Canon in D Major.
Evvinartopski

Re: Easter Egg General

Post by Evvinartopski »

People that are well-known with anime-characters will have a blast looking at CGs with random bystanders in them.

In Emi's route, the nurse jokingly quotes Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Hisao doesn't pick up on it though, earning himself a frown from the nurse.
Babli

Post by Babli »

I think that its in Lilly´s route but not sure. Where Hisao is talking with Hanako about some book. She is asking if sequels are also worth reading or if the first one is the only one she needs to read. Hisao says that only really good sequel is God Emperor.

He´s talking about Dune series by Frank Herbert.
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

Zahlman wrote: Listen all the way through Nocturne. Near the end, the melody rips (there is some minor variation, but it's not at all subtle) the opening lines of the Canadian national anthem.
Really? I listened a few times and I never heard this. Then I listened again and I'm still not hearing it.
anarki

Post by anarki »

I'm pretty sure I saw CC (Code Geass) in one of the festival scenes.
bradpara

Post by bradpara »

anarki wrote:I'm pretty sure I saw CC (Code Geass) in one of the festival scenes.
She is in one of the CG's for the Tanabata scene at the end of Act 2 of Shizune's arc.
Shizune=Hanako>Lilly>Emi=Rin
Family Game Night A Shizune After Story Fic
Zahlman

Post by Zahlman »

Yuno wrote:
Zahlman wrote: Listen all the way through Nocturne. Near the end, the melody rips (there is some minor variation, but it's not at all subtle) the opening lines of the Canadian national anthem.
Really? I listened a few times and I never heard this. Then I listened again and I'm still not hearing it.
, for about 31 sec on from here.

I hope you have the excuse of not being a Canadian citizen if you don't recognize this.
That One Guy

Post by That One Guy »

:oops:
Namae

Post by Namae »

Does the shirt that Misha wears when on the traveling scenes of Shizune's route count as an easter egg? Because ...well.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Namae wrote:Does the shirt that Misha wears when on the traveling scenes of Shizune's route count as an easter egg? Because ...well.
I think for something to be an easter egg it has to be... you know... hidden.
luinthoron

Post by luinthoron »

bradpara wrote:
anarki wrote:I'm pretty sure I saw CC (Code Geass) in one of the festival scenes.
She is in one of the CG's for the Tanabata scene at the end of Act 2 of Shizune's arc.
Looked it up. Could indeed be her. Also noticed something else in the same CG. The two little girls to the right of her could perfectly well be Chihiro and Kei from ef.
Kaiio

Post by Kaiio »

Where is Lelouch?
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

He suffered an acute case of "too little love by the dev-team".
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

Mirage_GSM wrote:He suffered an acute case of "too little love by the dev-team".
I thought it was the other way, they loved him so much they kidnapped him o.o
''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
~About misha's disability
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

Zahlman wrote: I hope you have the excuse of not being a Canadian citizen if you don't recognize this.
Still not hearing it, Canadian citizen
Deal with it