Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best route and 1 the worst), what would you rate Lilly's route?

71%
19%
6%
2%
3%

Total votes: 2059

Misfile17

Re: Lilly's Route

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:
Terrato wrote:it would be blasphemous to think that i could forget them :3
Well that's alright then, xD But yeah definitely play the other routes, But if you're anything like me they might leave you feeling a bit disappointed after the absolutely amazingly awesomely magical routes that Lilly and Hanako had. :3 ( Emi not so much xD )
i guess i can't fix it but maybe i shoulda saved em for last? ...nah, i don't regret anything.

ps... like adverbs much? lol :p
Haha! Nah, I just struggle to explain how in love with Katawa Shoujo I am, I've really become attached to it xD

Oh! and I did Emi's route first, then Rin's, So I dunno, I think it's all down to preference really :3
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:
Terrato wrote:
i guess i can't fix it but maybe i shoulda saved em for last? ...nah, i don't regret anything.

ps... like adverbs much? lol :p
Haha! Nah, I just struggle to explain how in love with Katawa Shoujo I am, I've really become attached to it xD

Oh! and I did Emi's route first, then Rin's, So I dunno, I think it's all down to preference really :3
did it just happen that way due to choices or did you intend on going for emi at the start since you thought you might identify with her the most. Cause i started with hanako because i felt a strange connection. i honestly don't know what that initial connection was tho... bleh... i don't like my wording but i think you know what i mean.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

I know exactly what you mean,

I ended up on Emi's path due to the choices I felt were most natural for me to begin with, After that I made sure to choose options I thought would lead to Lilly's path or Hanako's respectively, then acted as myself during their routes aswell, And as you say, I think I felt a connection with Lilly more than any of the others ( with Hanako being a very close second, xD
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:I know exactly what you mean,

I ended up on Emi's path due to the choices I felt were most natural for me to begin with, After that I made sure to choose options I thought would lead to Lilly's path or Hanako's respectively, then acted as myself during their routes aswell, And as you say, I think I felt a connection with Lilly more than any of the others ( with Hanako being a very close second, xD
honestly if i think about it I connect well with lilly in more ways than one. i'd feel like i'm cheating on em' (as ridiculous as that may sound) ...if i were to pick one as a "favorite." I do think the dev's could've made a very good combined route tho... maybe asking for a little bit too much out of the two greatest heroines XD
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:I know exactly what you mean,

honestly if i think about it I connect well with lilly in more ways than one. i'd feel like i'm cheating on em' (as ridiculous as that may sound) ...if i were to pick one as a "favorite." I do think the dev's could've made a very good combined route tho... maybe asking for a little bit too much out of the two greatest heroines XD
I know exactly what you mean when you feel like you're cheating, I feel the same way, That's how much I love this game, It's connected with me on a level that any other form of media hasn't yet xD ( Now that sounds weird ) I think we just need to accept that after Hanako's ending, they carried on as a couple together, Loving and caring for each other but learning more about themselves and each other as they went, And Hisao went travelling with Hanako after Lilly left but they stayed in contact with her, and they all lived happily ever after ( thats my view on Hanako's ending ) and with Lillys, Much of the same except the only thing that changed was Hanako becoming more outgoing yet staying friends with them, Least that's how I rationalize it all. :3 sorry If Im being too weird!
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:I know exactly what you mean when you feel like you're cheating, I feel the same way, That's how much I love this game, It's connected with me on a level that any other form of media hasn't yet xD ( Now that sounds weird ) I think we just need to accept that after Hanako's ending, they carried on as a couple together, Loving and caring for each other but learning more about themselves and each other as they went, And Hisao went travelling with Hanako after Lilly left but they stayed in contact with her, and they all lived happily ever after ( thats my view on Hanako's ending ) and with Lillys, Much of the same except the only thing that changed was Hanako becoming more outgoing yet staying friends with them, Least that's how I rationalize it all. :3 sorry If Im being too weird!
weird is my middle name! lol, i'm just teasing you. I agree on all points, including KS connecting with me better than any other form of media. XD

ps: as lilly would say: (paraphrase) You don't have to be sorry for such mundane things :3
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:I know exactly what you mean when you feel like you're cheating, I feel the same way, That's how much I love this game, It's connected with me on a level that any other form of media hasn't yet xD ( Now that sounds weird ) I think we just need to accept that after Hanako's ending, they carried on as a couple together, Loving and caring for each other but learning more about themselves and each other as they went, And Hisao went travelling with Hanako after Lilly left but they stayed in contact with her, and they all lived happily ever after ( thats my view on Hanako's ending ) and with Lillys, Much of the same except the only thing that changed was Hanako becoming more outgoing yet staying friends with them, Least that's how I rationalize it all. :3 sorry If Im being too weird!
weird is my middle name! lol, i'm just teasing you. I agree on all points, including KS connecting with me better than any other form of media. XD

ps: as lilly would say: (paraphrase) You don't have to be sorry for such mundane things :3
Wahaha! Another thing I love about KS is how it's been out for less than a week and people ( like ourselves ) are connecting and sharing our experiences with it. and being honest and open about our feelings for the game to xD
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:Wahaha! Another thing I love about KS is how it's been out for less than a week and people ( like ourselves ) are connecting and sharing our experiences with it. and being honest and open about our feelings for the game to xD
Yeah it is pretty amazing isnt it. It's set a new standard for games to come. I've honestly never thought i'd say this but i think i would actually enjoy a bookclub if this is how they do things lol.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Terrato wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:Wahaha! Another thing I love about KS is how it's been out for less than a week and people ( like ourselves ) are connecting and sharing our experiences with it. and being honest and open about our feelings for the game to xD
Yeah it is pretty amazing isnt it. It's set a new standard for games to come. I've honestly never thought i'd say this but i think i would actually enjoy a bookclub if this is how they do things lol.
Me to! Except I know that none of my friends, or the people around here would understand it ( except for my best friend ), And I totally agree, I don't think anything except a sequel or other similar VN will be able to make me feel this way again. :3
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:
Terrato wrote:
Me to! Except I know that none of my friends, or the people around here would understand it ( except for my best friend ), And I totally agree, I don't think anything except a sequel or other similar VN will be able to make me feel this way again. :3
making me really contemplate an attempt at making my own...
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Yeah it is pretty amazing isnt it. It's set a new standard for games to come. I've honestly never thought i'd say this but i think i would actually enjoy a bookclub if this is how they do things lol.[/quote]

Me to! Except I know that none of my friends, or the people around here would understand it ( except for my best friend ), And I totally agree, I don't think anything except a sequel or other similar VN will be able to make me feel this way again. :3[/quote]

making me really contemplate an attempt at making my own...[/quote]

If you do Sign me up! I'm not much of an artist, But my grasp on english isn't too bad, So I could maybe do some script writing, though there are seriously so many better people out there to do it xD somehow I don't think we'd live up to Katawa, Which is a sad but satisfying thought.
alabaster

Post by alabaster »

Misfile17 wrote:Me to! Except I know that none of my friends, or the people around here would understand it ( except for my best friend ), And I totally agree, I don't think anything except a sequel or other similar VN will be able to make me feel this way again. :3
I really, really, really hope there isn't any sort of sequel. I know the devs have said there's no chance, but even the idea of a fan project tacking more story on the end scares me. On the other hand, I look forward to projects inspired by KS or capturing similar emotions. I would love to see the artists and writers of 4LS go on to do other VN's, too, just not a KS sequel. They are truly talented and I hope to see a lot more from them.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

alabaster wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:Me to! Except I know that none of my friends, or the people around here would understand it ( except for my best friend ), And I totally agree, I don't think anything except a sequel or other similar VN will be able to make me feel this way again. :3
I really, really, really hope there isn't any sort of sequel. I know the devs have said there's no chance, but even the idea of a fan project tacking more story on the end scares me. On the other hand, I look forward to projects inspired by KS or capturing similar emotions. I would love to see the artists and writers of 4LS go on to do other VN's, too, just not a KS sequel. They are truly talented and I hope to see a lot more from them.
I know what you mean, As Nice as it would be to see some more of KS I think it's brilliant the way it is, And I wouldnt take part in a fan project to expand it because it wouldnt have the same magic, I'd also like to see more from 4LS but for now I think they deserve a decent break for already doing something so amazing. But something similar that captures the same kind of emotions would be nice to see, from them or other Developers, Sorry If Im not making sense,
Terrato

Post by Terrato »

Misfile17 wrote:
alabaster wrote:
I know what you mean, As Nice as it would be to see some more of KS I think it's brilliant the way it is, And I wouldnt take part in a fan project to expand it because it wouldnt have the same magic, I'd also like to see more from 4LS but for now I think they deserve a decent break for already doing something so amazing. But something similar that captures the same kind of emotions would be nice to see, from them or other Developers, Sorry If Im not making sense,
i agree with you both... unfortunately i don't have any more time, i'll have to be leaving soon. i'd like to stick around and talk about it but time is goin by real fast
alabaster

Post by alabaster »

Misfile17 wrote:I know what you mean, As Nice as it would be to see some more of KS I think it's brilliant the way it is, And I wouldnt take part in a fan project to expand it because it wouldnt have the same magic, I'd also like to see more from 4LS but for now I think they deserve a decent break for already doing something so amazing. But something similar that captures the same kind of emotions would be nice to see, from them or other Developers, Sorry If Im not making sense,
No, of course you're making sense. I'm right there with you, and I'm craving something that gives me that same rush that my first playthrough of KS did. Just...not more KS. It's like when somebody makes a sequel to your favorite film even though the original ended on the perfect note to begin with.