Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best route and 1 the worst), what would you rate Lilly's route?

71%
19%
6%
2%
3%

Total votes: 2059

chicunsu

Re: Lilly's Route

Post by chicunsu »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Observation:
In the scene "A Morning's Reverie" in Act 4, Lilly wakes up in Hisao's room after spending the night with him. She goes to take a shower and Hisao mentions that he can hear the noise of the shower.
I deduce:
Lilly must have been using the boys' bathroom to take a shower. I found that pretty funny because it's just such a bold thing to do for her. After all, Hisao already ran into Kenji in the bathroom once. And in Act 1, when visiting the boys' dorm for the first time, Hisao's monolog tells us: "Each of these minor halls seems to have a toilet and a shower as well as four rooms" meaning that Hisao shares this one bathroom with three other boys.

Well, I guess Lilly is just too classy to care. :twisted:
WRONG, I'm sure she was like "So this is where Hisao takes showers..... I HAVE TO REALLY MAKE USE OF THIS CHANCE :twisted: "
''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
~About misha's disability
Geroaergaroe

Post by Geroaergaroe »

Panty Supervisor wrote:Observation:
In the scene "A Morning's Reverie" in Act 4, Lilly wakes up in Hisao's room after spending the night with him. She goes to take a shower and Hisao mentions that he can hear the noise of the shower.
I deduce:
Lilly must have been using the boys' bathroom to take a shower. I found that pretty funny because it's just such a bold thing to do for her. After all, Hisao already ran into Kenji in the bathroom once. And in Act 1, when visiting the boys' dorm for the first time, Hisao's monolog tells us: "Each of these minor halls seems to have a toilet and a shower as well as four rooms" meaning that Hisao shares this one bathroom with three other boys.

Well, I guess Lilly is just too classy to care. :twisted:

*cough cough*
mtz

Post by mtz »

Oh man that Honey Badger pic made me lol. In other news, I called my ex fiancee. I had to. This route could almost have been written from our own lives. I'm very pleased that I could bring myself to do that. Hadn't heard from her in two years. She's changed her number, but that doesn't diminish the moment for me. Thanks 4LS.
Harco

Post by Harco »

Just finished Lilly's route. Got the good ending. I don't know what to say; there are too many emotions running through my body at this moment. I guess I can only say that it was beautiful.

Absolutely, amazingly beautiful.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Harco wrote:Just finished Lilly's route. Got the good ending. I don't know what to say; there are too many emotions running through my body at this moment. I guess I can only say that it was beautiful.

Indeed it was, I cried at that one so much, It's my favourite route and Lilly is the most perfect girl in KS, Love it so much!
Harco

Post by Harco »

Misfile17 wrote:
Harco wrote:Just finished Lilly's route. Got the good ending. I don't know what to say; there are too many emotions running through my body at this moment. I guess I can only say that it was beautiful.

Indeed it was, I cried at that one so much, It's my favourite route and Lilly is the most perfect girl in KS, Love it so much!
The scene in the Student Council room, during "Farewell", was already difficult to watch. Just when I thought I had collected myself and could move on, the scene at the car came. My eyes were like oceans.

And dammit, I was so proud at Hanako at the end. Just seeing her open up, making new friends, using the summer holidays to travel through Japan and see new things, together with Naomi no less. You know... I think I can actually learn something from her in that regard.
Misfile17

Post by Misfile17 »

Harco wrote:
Misfile17 wrote:

The scene in the Student Council room, during "Farewell", was already difficult to watch. Just when I thought I had collected myself and could move on, the scene at the car came. My eyes were like oceans.

And dammit, I was so proud at Hanako at the end. Just seeing her open up, making new friends, using the summer holidays to travel through Japan and see new things, together with Naomi no less. You know... I think I can actually learn something from her in that regard.
Yeah, it was nothing short of spectacular, the entire experience has been an ( excuse the rubbish metaphor ) emotional rollercoaster for me, Each route made me smile, laugh, cry, depressed, every emotion you can think of, but I'm still happy I found it all and as I keep saying, I love it and can't thank the Dev's enough for their hard, inspiring work
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Panty Supervisor wrote:And in Act 1, when visiting the boys' dorm for the first time, Hisao's monolog tells us: "Each of these minor halls seems to have a toilet and a shower as well as four rooms" meaning that Hisao shares this one bathroom with three other boys.
It also tells us that two of the rooms are empty, so he shares it only with Kenji.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Geroaergaroe

Post by Geroaergaroe »

By the way, am I the only one who thunk about Nannaly of Code Geass when Lilly made the crane origami for Hisao ?
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Great route. Love the focus on the romance. Some great writing in here. Suriko needs an award for Little Wing and Out and About. Amazing scenes. Didn't totally buy the conflict at the end; thought it was a little contrived. But I thought the last scene recovered nicely with a definitive sense of direction for Hisao and the girl, one not found in other routes.

Post by Guest »

It's rather interesting that of all the routes, you only see pre-dyed/drill hair!Misha in Lilly's.
whiteflags

Post by whiteflags »

Guest wrote:It's rather interesting that of all the routes, you only see pre-dyed/drill hair!Misha in Lilly's.
But that's wrong. She also briefly appears that way in Shizune's route, when she talks about her confession.
X is scientifically proven to Y.
Nekken

Post by Nekken »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Panty Supervisor wrote:And in Act 1, when visiting the boys' dorm for the first time, Hisao's monolog tells us: "Each of these minor halls seems to have a toilet and a shower as well as four rooms" meaning that Hisao shares this one bathroom with three other boys.
It also tells us that two of the rooms are empty, so he shares it only with Kenji.
In which case, she doesn't have to worry about anything. A quick "who is it?" as soon as anyone entered the room, and Kenji would run away screaming long before anything could happen. :lol:
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

Nekken wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:
In which case, she doesn't have to worry about anything. A quick "who is it?" as soon as anyone entered the room, and Kenji would run away screaming long before anything could happen. :lol:
"THEY HAVE STARTED THEIR INVASION" is what he would be screaming xD :lol:
''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
~About misha's disability
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

After playing Hanako's route, the way Hanako changes in Lilly's route makes a lot more sense.