1st path choosen??

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Carnificus

Re: 1st path choosen??

Post by Carnificus »

I was undecided on what route I wanted to go and ended up with Emi, she seems to be the easiest to get if you're not specifically trying to avoid getting her.
"Stories never begin nor do they end. They are comprised of people living, an endless cycle of interacting, influencing each other, and parting ways. As long as stories are told they shall not have clear endings." -Vice President Gustav St. Germain
Althamus

Post by Althamus »

I didn't know much about KS before downloading it, but while downloading I browsed the character info details on the website, and figured I'd want to play Shizune/Hanako as priorities, and Lilly as secondary. I wasn't too fussed about Emi or Rin.

Act 1 retained my initial thoughts of the characters, with the exception of Emi. I really liked her and the way she was portrayed in Act 1, and despite my initial plan, I played her though first and was so glad that I did.

I come off as a bit of a fanboy for all things Emi, but I was massively impressed :D
Routes played: Emi (10/10), Shizune (6/10), Lilly (9/10), Hanako (9/10), Rin (7.5/10)
Emi > Hanako = Lilly > Rin > Shizune
"As long as you're still alive, you can keep going." ~ Emi

100 pushup challenge
MADE HER PROUD - Final exhaustion test: 101
Sephiru

Post by Sephiru »

I love Emi. She's my favorite. I got her route both naturally and because I wanted it.
Harlizard

Post by Harlizard »

In reply to the people that got Emi..
I don't blame you. Getting Hanako is actually a bit of a challenge, considering you have to go the exact same way as the Lilly path.

OT: I got Lilly first, which was probably what I'd have wanted. I just chose whatever came naturally. I ended up getting the bad ending though, which sort of broke my heart. ;-;

And again about Emi..
Yes, she's a bit out there for a girl that looks 12, but you have to remember about about the age difference.
Lilly = Done, but redoing since I got the bad ending. ;-;
Shizune = Done.
Emi = Done.
Hanako = Done.
Rin = In progress.
Kenji = Will do last.

Favourite to least favourite: Lilly, Rin, Hanako, Emi/Shizune.

Oh, and pm me or add me on skype if you want to chat.

Post by Guest »

emi. bored the heck out of me in the beginning of 2 act.

than i replayed for rin path, just curious that she seemed familiar during that first art class scene.

well, to whomever wrote this stuff- you killed me, bro. i've read about exactly everything that's wrong with me, and there ain't gonna be any good endings.
going out soon, would've done it already, but there are complications.
komarunda

Post by komarunda »

I did a bit of "research" on the girl's personalities before actually starting to play. I ended up going for Hanako first, because I figured I could relate to her more than to other characters. I was right. Although she maybe wouldn't have been my "natural choice" (that is, if I had transferred to Yamaku in "real life"), I could understand her quite well. Maybe it's because of that that I got her good end straight away without using any flowcharts or so.

I liked her story a lot, it was very moving. Since then I have only played through Rin's path, which was also very good, but I think Hanako will be my favourite after all. Due to that...um...emotional connection. Kind of.
「明日もまた、太陽は昇る。そして明日も僕は、生きて行くのさ」
Ivan The Mouse

Post by Ivan The Mouse »

Hanako. I just went in blind and knowing very little.
Warning:

This poster is prone to fits of auto-pilot typing, in which he will make posts with butchered grammar and sentence structure without knowing it.
Sakuya

Post by Sakuya »

Did Emi first, because she was my favorite from the beginning on. Loved her character and story actually. I really do not know why a lot of people complain about her, but it could be personal preferences ;) It's sad that I now have the previous mentioned feeling of not beeing able to play another route, because I don't want a route without Emi >.<
ziamatt

Post by ziamatt »

I chose the options that I felt were most correct for my first game. Not necessarily what I would do, but what I would probably admit I should do if pressed hard enough on it. I ended up with Emi's good ending.