Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Re: Ask!

Post by cpl_crud »

the_phenom wrote:How large (length and girth) is Hisao's penis?

Is it larger than Emi's old boyfriends?

It actually kinda worries me that so many people are asking about a fictional penis. Have you based your life around KS so much that not being able to compare Hisao to yourself will be detrimental to your health?
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

cpl_crud wrote:
the_phenom wrote:How large (length and girth) is Hisao's penis?

Is it larger than Emi's old boyfriends?

It actually kinda worries me that so many people are asking about a fictional penis. Have you based your life around KS so much that not being able to compare Hisao to yourself will be detrimental to your health?
I'm not comparing Hisao to myself.

I'm playing as Hisao so I want to know if he has a monster or a baby penis.

Also, I want to know if it's bigger than Emi's other sexual partners, so I can either feel superior or realise that Hisao isn't able to satisfy her sexually.
Jintor

Post by Jintor »

Is the music recordings of real instruments or MIDI/synth'd? Playing it by ear it sounds like the latter, but I am a complete idiot, so I've no real clue.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

shangz wrote:Just some questions for the developers

1) I read somewhere that the developers didn't really like to draw the H-scenes. Is there a reason to include them? Having played through all paths, feels like only Rin's and Hanako's were justified..otherwise I didn't feel as much emotional connection for the others.

2) Having completed Rin's story last, her route was by far the most amazingly well written. I'm assuming you guys spent the most time writing her story. I was wondering if the developers had the same conclusion as I did or it was meant to be interpreted differently for everyone. I felt that her story was one of true love. Loving each other for who they were and accepting each other's shortcomings. Is this what the developers had intended? Just curious

In any case, thank you to the developers for creating such an amazing game..rin's route is more than worth it to pay 50 bucks for it. The melancholic music in the game is really the best and I would like to thank the developers who created the music for the game. Thank you so much 4LS.
1) We did H scenes because we wanted to. Maybe it was something like a dare, or maybe we were hung on the premise, maybe we just wanted to see if we could, who knows.
2) Any interpretation is more or less valid, regardless of author intentions (if any)
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
dudester567

Post by dudester567 »

Jintor wrote:Is the music recordings of real instruments or MIDI/synth'd? Playing it by ear it sounds like the latter, but I am a complete idiot, so I've no real clue.
This was answered earlier in the thread (too lazy to find,) where Aura said all of the tracks were synth'd on the computer.
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

Why does Shizune's route have like one choice after act 1?
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Guest wrote:Like many others, I would like to thank the people who worked so hard on this game for so many years. Katawa Shoujo was a wonderful experience, and I truly appreciate everything within it.

What's Rin's favorite food?
I don't know.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

VIVI wrote:how nobody ask this before...
:oops: (a tipical ask from a bit pervy fujoshi who no likes common pairings)
"I wanted to write a Kenji path, but was shot down due to technical issues." said Losstarot (Guest Art by Kamifish) in the blog long time ago.(July 24, 2009)
what was the original "path" of Kenji? i have the heartilly (i wrote this right?) who all that little hints and that strange-awesome scene without glasses is a hint of part of "his path",same with the rooftop scene,the bath scenes and even when he appears, enter to his room and want eat pizza with him(with Hisao money, of course)in the Shizune´s path. finally in Shizune path exist a kind of "Kenji friendship path"like bonus im really curious about how he was in the begin and how would be engaged with Hisao. was friendship route, love route (why not? more breaking barrriers in this kind of games) or both?
It was never written or even planned so we'll never know.
Jintor

Post by Jintor »

dudester567 wrote:
Jintor wrote:Is the music recordings of real instruments or MIDI/synth'd? Playing it by ear it sounds like the latter, but I am a complete idiot, so I've no real clue.
This was answered earlier in the thread (too lazy to find,) where Aura said all of the tracks were synth'd on the computer.
Thanks.

I have to say, I'd love to hear it all performed on real instruments... I mean, listen to this. Hnnnnnngh. One day...
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Ozymil wrote:First of all, I'm still having trouble accepting that this game is really out after all this time. Many props to everyone involved in the project and congratulations to all of the KSDevs for seeing this through!

That said, I was wondering if the concept of writing culturally Japanese characters as English authors was ever an issue. Did you decide from the get-go that you would refrain from using honorifics (e.g. san, chan, kun, etc.) to produce more natural sounding speech? I can't recall, but I also believe there might have been a few English idioms that found their way into the game. Did you have someone advising on Japanese language/culture?
We debated the honorifics issue for some time, but in the end it was an obvious choice to drop them. It's a bad idea to use Japanese honorifics in English text. We didn't have any advisor.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

servant-rider wrote:A mighty thanks to all y'all that came together to bring us such a beautiful story. Especially without charging us a thing for it....still feel a bit guilty about that >.>

For the "teenage girly artists". Did your parents/siblings ever walk in while you were drawing explicit content for KS, or otherwise discover this? And if it happened/isn't too personal, how did that go?

Also, which members of 4LS made it all the way from the beginning to the end of the project?
For the second part: hivemind, me and A22. Possibly also crud could count.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

ChairmanMeow wrote:Are the songs in the animated videos in the jukebox/soundtrack? Or are they remixed versions? I was watching Shizune's video, and it seemed like a less lighter version of the Student Council theme.
Some of them play on the themes of the girls, but they are unique compositions. They're not in the jukebox, we'll decide about the inclusion to soundtrack later.
dudester567

Post by dudester567 »

I don't think this has been asked, but how did you guys come up with Arrhythmia for Hisao?
vAnon

Post by vAnon »

Guest wrote:
Talifan9 wrote:
DeathkaiserG wrote:I have a question about a scene in Act 1:

I saw the scene name as Nc5xb3.... is there any meaning to it? or it's just a glitch? (Im just confirming because i like finding hidden messages or connections)

BTW, I'm new here, it seems that there is no introduction thread here (or maybe there is, i don't know, do you know)?, DeathkaiserG, DKG for short :D
It is a reference to chess, as Hanako plays it a lot
Specifically, it means "Knight at c5 captures the piece at b3". Or I think it does; my chess notation is pretty rusty.
See the nifty symbolism? White knight?
Jintor

Post by Jintor »

vAnon wrote:See the nifty symbolism? White knight?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH holy shit