Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

VIVI

Re: Ask!

Post by VIVI »

how nobody ask this before...
:oops: (a tipical ask from a bit pervy fujoshi who no likes common pairings)
"I wanted to write a Kenji path, but was shot down due to technical issues." said Losstarot (Guest Art by Kamifish) in the blog long time ago.(July 24, 2009)
what was the original "path" of Kenji? i have the heartilly (i wrote this right?) who all that little hints and that strange-awesome scene without glasses is a hint of part of "his path",same with the rooftop scene,the bath scenes and even when he appears, enter to his room and want eat pizza with him(with Hisao money, of course)in the Shizune´s path. finally in Shizune path exist a kind of "Kenji friendship path"like bonus im really curious about how he was in the begin and how would be engaged with Hisao. was friendship route, love route (why not? more breaking barrriers in this kind of games) or both?
Ozymil

Post by Ozymil »

First of all, I'm still having trouble accepting that this game is really out after all this time. Many props to everyone involved in the project and congratulations to all of the KSDevs for seeing this through!

That said, I was wondering if the concept of writing culturally Japanese characters as English authors was ever an issue. Did you decide from the get-go that you would refrain from using honorifics (e.g. san, chan, kun, etc.) to produce more natural sounding speech? I can't recall, but I also believe there might have been a few English idioms that found their way into the game. Did you have someone advising on Japanese language/culture?
Donnes-moi le chocolat, Hisao! Gib mir die Schokolade, Hisao! Dame el chocolate, Hisao! Dammi il cioccolato, Hisao! Ge mig choklad, Hisao! Giv mig chokolade, Hisao! 私にチョコレートを与える, 久夫! Daj mi czekoladę, Hisao! Geef me de chocola, Hisao! (Thanks for the Dutch ver. Leotrak) Bigyan mo ako ng chocolate, Hisao! Geef mij de chocolade, Hisao! Дайте мне шоколад, Хисао! Dá-me o chocolate, Hisao!
servant-rider

Post by servant-rider »

A mighty thanks to all y'all that came together to bring us such a beautiful story. Especially without charging us a thing for it....still feel a bit guilty about that >.>

For the "teenage girly artists". Did your parents/siblings ever walk in while you were drawing explicit content for KS, or otherwise discover this? And if it happened/isn't too personal, how did that go?

Also, which members of 4LS made it all the way from the beginning to the end of the project?
DeathkaiserG

Post by DeathkaiserG »

I have a question about a scene in Act 1:

I saw the scene name as Nc5xb3.... is there any meaning to it? or it's just a glitch? (Im just confirming because i like finding hidden messages or connections)

BTW, I'm new here, it seems that there is no introduction thread here (or maybe there is, i don't know, do you know)?, DeathkaiserG, DKG for short :D
Talifan9

Post by Talifan9 »

DeathkaiserG wrote:I have a question about a scene in Act 1:

I saw the scene name as Nc5xb3.... is there any meaning to it? or it's just a glitch? (Im just confirming because i like finding hidden messages or connections)

BTW, I'm new here, it seems that there is no introduction thread here (or maybe there is, i don't know, do you know)?, DeathkaiserG, DKG for short :D
It is a reference to chess, as Hanako plays it a lot

Post by Guest »

Talifan9 wrote:
DeathkaiserG wrote:I have a question about a scene in Act 1:

It is a reference to chess, as Hanako plays it a lot
Specifically, it means "Knight at c5 captures the piece at b3". Or I think it does; my chess notation is pretty rusty.
DeathkaiserG

Post by DeathkaiserG »

Thanks, Im not really good at reading chess like that (the scene "Hanako vs Shizune chess battle, i didn't get it at all...I just know that shizune wins)
Pegaiai

Post by Pegaiai »

Aura wrote:
Pegaiai wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked, but while the stories end in the game, do the writers of each path have an idea for what happens in the story after the end, or did they just stop thinking about the stories once they finished writing them?
Either way it is, we are not going to tell you.
Obviously, I wasn't asking that. It's just that after finishing the game with the Rin and Hanako endings, I haven't been able to stop thinking about what I think happens afterwards. I was just wondering if the writers had their own ideas, not asking to share, or if they stopped thinking about the story once they were done.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Pegaiai wrote:
Aura wrote:
Pegaiai wrote:Sorry if this has already been asked, but while the stories end in the game, do the writers of each path have an idea for what happens in the story after the end, or did they just stop thinking about the stories once they finished writing them?
Either way it is, we are not going to tell you.
Obviously, I wasn't asking that. It's just that after finishing the game with the Rin and Hanako endings, I haven't been able to stop thinking about what I think happens afterwards. I was just wondering if the writers had their own ideas, not asking to share, or if they stopped thinking about the story once they were done.

From a long time ago:

http://wp.me/P1huKD-8

I still like this. It is most definately not "real" though, just a possibility.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Zeno

Post by Zeno »

From a long time ago:

Haha, you like it? It's horror for a "happy end" guy like me.

Also cpl_crud, i saw quite a few people, both here and in other places, ask for some more fluff in Hanako's route and especially her ending. Either an "epilogue" scene after the credits or some more talking before she gives him her "gift" would probably do it. It seems many found the ending too sweet to be so quick. It's like being given a slice of cake and only be allowed to give it a bite.

Is there any chance an unavoidable update to the game could contain a few more lines for us Hanako fans?
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Zeno wrote:
From a long time ago:

Haha, you like it? It's horror for a "happy end" guy like me.

Also cpl_crud, i saw quite a few people, both here and in other places, ask for some more fluff in Hanako's route and especially her ending. Either an "epilogue" scene after the credits or some more talking before she gives him her "gift" would probably do it. It seems many found the ending too sweet to be so quick. It's like being given a slice of cake and only be allowed to give it a bite.

Is there any chance an unavoidable update to the game could contain a few more lines for us Hanako fans?
I did Hanako's Act 4, and it's not happening.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Suriko beat me to a lol no.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
Talifan9

Post by Talifan9 »

cpl_crud wrote:Suriko beat me to a lol no.
I'm kind of surprised people are asking for additional content...isn't it more or less too late to continue working on it?
ChairmanMeow

Post by ChairmanMeow »

Are the songs in the animated videos in the jukebox/soundtrack? Or are they remixed versions? I was watching Shizune's video, and it seemed like a less lighter version of the Student Council theme.
the_phenom

Post by the_phenom »

How large (length and girth) is Hisao's penis?

Is it larger than Emi's old boyfriends?