girls

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

kifon

girls

Post by kifon »

hi guys...i got a question,this is my first game like this so i dont know how it works and i what i want to know is how i choose girls...it depends on answers i choose or ?
scoopnokes

Re: girls

Post by scoopnokes »

kifon wrote:hi guys...i got a question,this is my first game like this so i dont know how it works and i what i want to know is how i choose girls...it depends on answers i choose or ?
whatever your answer is form the choices, thats the path you'll go.
Ukotaku

Post by Ukotaku »

Act 1 decides what route you get depending on your answers.

Act 2 begins the route of the girl you achieve and from then on, its upto you to get the good end
yuastnav

Post by yuastnav »

Ukotaku wrote:Act 1 decides what route you get depending on your answers.

Act 2 begins the route of the girl you achieve and from then on, its upto you to get the good end
Or rather the end that you want to get. :)
"[...] it's just a ride."
Petermeter

Post by Petermeter »

yuastnav wrote:
I get the feeling someone is talking about Shizune//Misha route here, aren't we :)

To answer the main question: Representing the main character of this game, you get choices at (more or less) important points in the story, changing the course of the whole thing according to your actions, much like a Choose Your Own Adventure.
This particular game is split in several Acts, representing the stages of the relationship of the respective heroines and the main character; the first act being an introduction and a splitting point into the paths leading to the stories of the different girls.
Last edited by Petermeter on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranking after act 1:
Hanako > Rin >> Lilly > Shizune > Emi
I played the routes in that order, every ending and all.
Ranking after full playthrough:
Lilly > Emi >> Rin ~ Hanako > Shizune
CowPrint

Post by CowPrint »

yuastnav wrote:

"Good ending," doesn't apply to what you want, it applies to what's morally right?..
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

"good ending" = happy ending = ending credits WITH video of the girl
CowPrint

Post by CowPrint »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:"good ending" = happy ending = ending credits WITH video of the girl
Well I know that. But what I'm saying is that the ks developers wouldn't put something morally wrong as the, "good ending."
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Please specify what you mean by "morally wrong", because I'm not following you.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
CowPrint

Post by CowPrint »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Please specify what you mean by "morally wrong", because I'm not following you.
I.E. Shizune's ending: You could've cheated on Shizune with Misha, which isn't morally correct. As someone would label that a, "good ending," I wouldn't know why.
yuastnav

Post by yuastnav »

CowPrint wrote:
yuastnav wrote:

"Good ending," doesn't apply to what you want, it applies to what's morally right?..
No I mean - it is up to the player what he wants to do. If he suddenly decides that he does not want the girl after all he may try to pursue what most people see as the bad ending but it may be intentional.

We all have different preferences and we also all have different sets of morals. (:
Petermeter wrote:
yuastnav wrote:
I get the feeling someone is talking about Shizune//Misha route here, aren't we :)
Actually... not at all! I think I know what you mean (I have not played that path yet but I read up on it a little bit). :)

Absolutely everything in subjective and every single one of us will have a different outlook and that is a good thing!
"[...] it's just a ride."