Lilly's Route

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

On a scale of 1-5 (5 being the best route and 1 the worst), what would you rate Lilly's route?

71%
19%
6%
2%
3%

Total votes: 2059

Elliott

Re: Lilly's Route

Post by Elliott »

Someone on /a/ posted a .gif of the Genie from Aladdin as "A Comprehensive Guide To Lilly path:"

Accurate!

All joking aside, I think that's a pretty accurate guide to Lilly. Be honest with her whenever you have a choice to lie to her.

I liked Lilly path a lot. I thought that Rin was the best romance and it hit me the hardest, and Emi was the funniest path, but Lilly was just well written and touching across the board. It was also hotter than hell, which doesn't hurt at all.
One time poster

Post by One time poster »

So, as my name implies, this will be my only post before I complete rest of the routes and will create a proper account (Yes, I'm late. I know)
My experience with Lilly route was a 5.

My reactions to different things happening were:
Everything before the next one on the list: Smiling all the way through
Heart attack -> confession dawww + teared up eyes
Dates and shiz Happily smiling again
Akira telling me about the situation No. NONONONONONO
Lilly confirming what Akira said NOOOOOOOOOO
Parting WHYYY
Hisao chasing Lilly YESSSS
Airport running YES oh wait NOOOO
Hisao collapsing (also every heart attack-ish scene)Is this... death? Bad end?
Hospital no1 Yep, bad end
Music box... No. Can't be. NonoNONONOYEEEEEEEESSS BEST ENDING EVER

It was a roller coaster ride.

And I liked the art a lot too.
Only the naked dialog-sprite or whatever seemed a little off, but clothed versions made up for it. CG was good too.

And now for some sleep, and then I'll try to figure out the deal with angry-face.
mountainshouter

Post by mountainshouter »

Elliott wrote: Image

Accurate!

All joking aside, I think that's a pretty accurate guide to Lilly. Be honest with her whenever you have a choice to lie to her.
I, too, thought it was among the most... arousing paths in the entire game, and enjoyed it a lot. Lilly is a wonderful person.

Also, yes, that is actually a pretty damn accurate tip (and just about the only one needed, really) to get the good route for Lilly.
Welath

Post by Welath »

Well i dont know how i manage it. I played lillys path first. Got the good ending. Had 100% on it. Dident think 2 times about it. But now that i have done all 5... Is her path the only one you can get 100% without getting bad endings :S
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Welath wrote:Well i dont know how i manage it. I played lillys path first. Got the good ending. Had 100% on it. Dident think 2 times about it. But now that i have done all 5... Is her path the only one you can get 100% without getting bad endings :S
Her bad ending is the same as the good ending, only it ends with Hisao sitting in his room, before he decides to make the dash for the airport. So, technically, when you get the good ending, you DO get the bad end - it just keeps going from there.
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

This is the first time i try Lily route. No wonder why Lily route is so hard.....

is any body can tell me a good ending route for me??
I have get a normal ending over and ofer...semes like my strategy didn't work either.....
soo...i'll be glad if you tell me. :D

Ohhh...if you would mind, you can tel me the bad ending route to.
I want to complete al the extra scene (thats would include the bad ending to)

BTW i have finish Bad, Normal, Good ending for Hanako.
I can tell you the route if you want. :)
mountainshouter

Post by mountainshouter »

AshWullfer wrote: is any body can tell me a good ending route for me??
Just tell her the truth, seriously.

So long as you didn't keep ANYTHING to yourself while doing Lilly's route, you should automatically get the good ending.

Also, it might be hit-or-miss, but I hope you didn't humor Kenji, because it might put you on the bad end route.
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

I see....talk ones...right.....

So, if i want take the bad ending, what should i chose??
i mean....whats the triger to make the bad ending apear, other than Humor Kenji??
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

AshWullfer wrote:I see....talk ones...right.....

So, if i want take the bad ending, what should i chose??
i mean....whats the triger to make the bad ending apear, other than Humor Kenji??
wave her off and don't address things
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

So...Lily only have 2 ending......

thats ok, now i can focus on another girl now.....yooosshhh...3 more to go!!
Thanks for the help. (> 3 <) d
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Oh god were there manly tears at that hospital scene.

Got the good end on my first attempt. I figured, 'honesty has served Hisao well with Lilly through Act 1; I don't seeing it failing him through Acts 2–4'.

There were many, many times I was surprised that instead of the dreaded 'silent credits' (Bad End), it continued with the 'time passes' transition.

Guess I don't need to replay it to get the Bad End. Next up: Hanako.
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

griffon8 wrote:Oh god were there manly tears at that hospital scene.

Got the good end on my first attempt. I figured, 'honesty has served Hisao well with Lilly through Act 1; I don't seeing it failing him through Acts 2–4'.

There were many, many times I was surprised that instead of the dreaded 'silent credits' (Bad End), it continued with the 'time passes' transition.

Guess I don't need to replay it to get the Bad End. Next up: Hanako.
you'll love hanako's :)

and yes i had some heart tears at the hospital scene. I fell in love with Lilly way before that scene, but that scene just made me fall for her even more.
xeno

Post by xeno »

I did humor Kenji, but still got good ending. Because I always honest to her so I think what decide your bad ending in Lilly route may be some kind of points.

Anyway, sex scene on that red dress could be awesome.
Notguest

Post by Notguest »

Does Kenji's choice actually affect anything? I humored him and still got the good end.

I bet only the questions where you have to hide something actually matter.
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

Notguest wrote:Does Kenji's choice actually affect anything? I humored him and still got the good end.

I bet only the questions where you have to hide something actually matter.
Like all they said.....all you have to do is.....
"TELL THE TRUTH" to Lily.