LILLYS ENDING MAN

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: LILLYS ENDING MAN

Post by Guest »

I liked how Hisao's health reflected the girls lives as well. He was pretty fit and didn't have any attacks with Emi, but he was super weak with Lily, having to adjust to her slower pace of life she lived because of her blindness.
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

Snicket wrote:Everything can always be solved by making a mad dash t the airport. nuff said
Agreed. Haven't any of you guys seen Love Actually? It's the best option.

I've finished two other routes as of right now, and so far none of the endings have been as good as Lilly's. I am a little upset that it doesn't have its own unique bad end, but that's just the side of me that enjoys spending the extra time to get 100% completion. (It's probably the side of me that enjoys solving math problems and folding laundry.)
Member22

Post by Member22 »

lol in my mind, i remembered the last scene from 12 monkeys... which did not fit the mood at all.

All in all, this ending is pure win, when I finished this route, it got chiseled into a corner of the hall of fame and epicness in my mind. Whoever wrote this is a genius and should try writing commercial vn's or even real novels.
"If Hisao took one thing away from his time at Yamaku it was the fact that people who have handicaps don't actually have handicaps. People like Lilly and Shizune are more able-bodied and well-adjusted than most of the kids at Hisao's old high school. He shook his head slightly. No, students at Yamaku weren't handicapped; everyone else was." - WetCrate
traitor

Post by traitor »

10 years later, Lilly became a raging alcoholic who beats her kids, and you get NTR'd at her parent-teacher conference
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

Man I didn't get the good ending, and I think it was down to humouring Kenji rather than waving him off. I'm having difficulty getting the game to work again though, as there were no peers for the mac version, and I played through on the windows version through Darwine. Now it's not playing ball. Really eager to go back and get this good ending at some point though.
DRKO

Post by DRKO »

harlequin wrote:Man I didn't get the good ending, and I think it was down to humouring Kenji rather than waving him off. I'm having difficulty getting the game to work again though, as there were no peers for the mac version, and I played through on the windows version through Darwine. Now it's not playing ball. Really eager to go back and get this good ending at some point though.
If you would like someone to seed the Mac version for you, I'd be happy to help.
Apples

Post by Apples »

Am I the only one who got mad pissed when Lilly decided to leave to Scottland? Fuck me man, is she really loved Hisao she would've stayed. And the same goes to fucking Hisao, why the fuck didn't you go with her? FUCK
yuastnav

Post by yuastnav »

Apples wrote:Am I the only one who got mad pissed when Lilly decided to leave to Scottland? Fuck me man, is she really loved Hisao she would've stayed. And the same goes to fucking Hisao, why the fuck didn't you go with her? FUCK
Calm down, dude. It's just a game.
Going to the other side of the world is a big change. It is almost out of the question for Hisao because of his condition and the difficulties that may arise, I am rather sure that a lot of people would be against him going with someone who he only knew for a couple of months - for Lilly it is another matter since this would enable her to see her family and go back with Akira whom she very much loves.
"[...] it's just a ride."
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

Snicket wrote:Everything can always be solved by making a mad dash t the airport. nuff said
If fiction has taught me anything, it would be this.
harlequin

Post by harlequin »

DRKO wrote:
harlequin wrote:Man I didn't get the good ending, and I think it was down to humouring Kenji rather than waving him off. I'm having difficulty getting the game to work again though, as there were no peers for the mac version, and I played through on the windows version through Darwine. Now it's not playing ball. Really eager to go back and get this good ending at some point though.
If you would like someone to seed the Mac version for you, I'd be happy to help.
Thanks but I just tried again and it came straight down. 3rd time lucky eh?
uwa

Post by uwa »

Once he left for the airport I thought it was probably good end; when he saw her I knew it was going to be good end.

So he has the heart attack and wakes up in the hospital, and I'm just waiting for the music box to start playing. Man, could this be any more melodramatic, I know it's coming, he's going to hearOH FUCK THE MUSIC BOX IS THERE YES YES YES YES THANK YOU GOD THE UNIVERSE IS GOOD never let her go Hisao.

so uh yeah
Emi > Lilly > Misha > Hanako = Rin > Shizune... I might just prefer women who put out a lot.
Mind-stickiness: Hanako > Misha = Shizune > Rin > Emi > Lilly
Kyou_kun

Post by Kyou_kun »

I was about to get depressed when then, the music box popped out.

My reaction:
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Did anyone else imagine (or even play) "I Need a Hero" in the background as Hisao decides to chase after Lilly?
scoopnokes

Post by scoopnokes »

Limbless wrote:Did anyone else imagine (or even play) "I Need a Hero" in the background as Hisao decides to chase after Lilly?
i had quietdrive's rush together playing.
Pauldrons of Might

Post by Pauldrons of Might »

Limbless wrote:Did anyone else imagine (or even play) "I Need a Hero" in the background as Hisao decides to chase after Lilly?
Alkaline Trio - Every Thug Nees a Lady