Was Emi a cheater?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Yo-yo

Re: Was Emi a cheater?

Post by Yo-yo »

It's fine to have your own opinion about whether or not Emi was too obsessed with sex, but come on...you can't honestly believe that she planted the lube in some kind of secret plot to get Hisao to have anal sex with her, can you? That's pushing it. There's absolutely no evidence pointing to that at all.
Hoof

Post by Hoof »

blazinator wrote:
Yo-yo wrote:
blazinator wrote: She probably lied about the lube being left there by the track captain. She had planted it earlier, as she had wanted to try anal and was going to lure Hisao into the shed then feed him the line about it being the track captains.
All part of the feminist conspiracy, right Kenji?
The conspiracy here is that the writers turned Emi into a slut.

Of course, if you call them on this, they'll pull out some feminist bullshit about how women are able to screw whoever they want and she has a right to have sex with every guy she meets.
ahahahahah oh my god I hope you're not serious. Tell me, why does a woman enjoying sex and having sex at an early point in a relationship bother you so much? Why is it that her wanting to experiment makes you so gosh darn uncomfortable that you decide she's a cheating slut?

Also, why is it that Emi's a nasty slutty cheater for having sex, but Hisao's off the hook?
blazinator

Post by blazinator »

Hoof wrote:
blazinator wrote:
Yo-yo wrote:
All part of the feminist conspiracy, right Kenji?
The conspiracy here is that the writers turned Emi into a slut.

Of course, if you call them on this, they'll pull out some feminist bullshit about how women are able to screw whoever they want and she has a right to have sex with every guy she meets.
ahahahahah oh my god I hope you're not serious. Tell me, why does a woman enjoying sex and having sex at an early point in a relationship bother you so much? Why is it that her wanting to experiment makes you so gosh darn uncomfortable that you decide she's a cheating slut?

Also, why is it that Emi's a nasty slutty cheater for having sex, but Hisao's off the hook?
Well, Hisao is a virgin when he first has sex in all routes.

Also, Emi has sex with Hisao at a point where she's not really in love with him, it's just a casual fling for her. She didn't value the relationship enough to open up to Hisao and that was probably the same with her previous boyfriend. Girls like that are sluts. They're the same types of girls who get drunk and have sex with any random at a party, then if you call them a slut they say "No, I'm just an empowered 21st century woman."

Post by Guest »

Stop feeding the troll guys.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Thread not sufficiently civilised. Among other things.