Was Emi a cheater?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

blazinator

Was Emi a cheater?

Post by blazinator »

So, given that we know Emi was quick to jump to sex and showed the typical attributes of a slut, I ponder whether or not she stayed faithful to Hisao throughout their relationship.

Being as popular as she was and on the track team, as well as her aforementioned easy going view towards sex, it seems likely that she did. I think it is especially likely in the week long breakup that she and Hisao had. She may have found someone after the breakup to help her take her mind off Hisao.

What are your thoughts?
Xevo

Re: Was Emi a cheater?

Post by Xevo »

I'm dumbfounded by this topic.

No she was not a cheater and Emi is not a slut..

Were you even playing the same game as me?
"Anal." - Emi
"I merely have a healthy adolescent sex drive." - Lilly
"The problem is in your pants." - Rin
"I'll tutor you." - Misha
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
blazinator

Post by blazinator »

Xevo wrote:I'm dumbfounded by this topic.

No she was not a cheater and Emi is not a slut..

Were you even playing the same game as me?
How do you figure she wasn't a slut?

And how do you know she didn't cheat? She was pretty close to that track captain and all the guys on the track team.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

blazinator wrote: How do you figure she wasn't a slut?

And how do you know she didn't cheat? She was pretty close to that track captain and all the guys on the track team.
Please read the story again, the whole reason she wanted to do anal is because the track captian was gay..
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

How do you figure she WAS a slut? They never came out and said that she wasn't sleeping around while dating Hisao, but they never said that for any of the girls. What reason is there to believe that she was cheating?
blazinator

Post by blazinator »

Xevo wrote:

Please read the story again, the whole reason she wanted to do anal is because the track captian was gay..
How do we know he was gay? Because she said it? Maybe she was lying to stop Hisao becoming suspicious.
Elliott

Post by Elliott »

Was Emi a cheater? No, she wasn't. Nurse basically laughed at the idea that the track captain and Emi could possibly be involved. Saying he was gay wasn't a face-saving lie, it was the truth.

Besides, all that it was just the build up for the single funniest scene in the game.

Is Emi a slut? Well, she enjoys sex with her boyfriend, that's for sure, but she's monogamous. I'm pretty sure you have to sleep around to be a slut.
Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

What is this breakup that you keep mentioning, exactly? Are you talking about that period during exams, or the period after Hisao have dinner at her house, or what? She never really "breaks up" with Hisao unless you choose that bad option at the dinner. Choosing to talk to her mom instead of following Emi ends up with you resolving the problem fairly quickly.
Xevo

Post by Xevo »

Yo-yo wrote:What is this breakup that you keep mentioning, exactly? Are you talking about that period during exams, or the period after Hisao have dinner at her house, or what? She never really "breaks up" with Hisao unless you choose that bad option at the dinner. Choosing to talk to her mom instead of following Emi ends up with you resolving the problem fairly quickly.
If you choose to talk with her, you break up with her for a week. Basically no talking between the two.
"Anal." - Emi
"...?" - Shizune

I approve.
Hoof

Post by Hoof »

Just because someone has the gall to enjoy sex doesn't mean they're not faithful. And lots of couples are pretty quick to have sex early in the relationship, shit, some have sex casually even before starting a relationship. Somehow I doubt this always leads to cheating.
Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

Xevo wrote: If you choose to talk with her, you break up with her for a week. Basically no talking between the two.
That's what I'm asking. My point was that the breakup only occurs if you make a "bad" choice in the game. If any of the paths you can take in each route would be considered "canon," I'd assume it would be the path that takes you through every good choice.
Dr. Heuschrecke

Post by Dr. Heuschrecke »

I considered this, but remember - if the track captain likes to keep anal lube in the supply shed, she'd likely have tried it with him, and wouldn't have tried it with Hisao because she'd already know she doesn't like it.
blazinator

Post by blazinator »

Dr. Heuschrecke wrote:I considered this, but remember - if the track captain likes to keep anal lube in the supply shed, she'd likely have tried it with him, and wouldn't have tried it with Hisao because she'd already know she doesn't like it.
I never said they did anal.

She probably lied about the lube being left there by the track captain. She had planted it earlier, as she had wanted to try anal and was going to lure Hisao into the shed then feed him the line about it being the track captains.
Yo-yo

Post by Yo-yo »

blazinator wrote: She probably lied about the lube being left there by the track captain. She had planted it earlier, as she had wanted to try anal and was going to lure Hisao into the shed then feed him the line about it being the track captains.
All part of the feminist conspiracy, right Kenji?
blazinator

Post by blazinator »

Yo-yo wrote:
blazinator wrote: She probably lied about the lube being left there by the track captain. She had planted it earlier, as she had wanted to try anal and was going to lure Hisao into the shed then feed him the line about it being the track captains.
All part of the feminist conspiracy, right Kenji?
The conspiracy here is that the writers turned Emi into a slut.

Of course, if you call them on this, they'll pull out some feminist bullshit about how women are able to screw whoever they want and she has a right to have sex with every guy she meets.