Anger

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Weeabooman

Anger

Post by Weeabooman »

Did anyone else get mad when they tried to get a girl on the first try or other tries and got god awful Kenji?
Worthington

Re: Anger

Post by Worthington »

No, not really. As the forum header nicely states, "Don't panic, it's just a game".
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Yuno

Post by Yuno »

I don't understand how anyone didn't get a girl. The only girl I have left to do is Lilly, and otherwise I've never gotten the Kenji route, or any bad endings.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

It'd been so long since I played the demo that I forgot how to get Lilly's path (some of the choices overlap with Hanako's and I didn't want to get her route yet). I just Googled the flowchart.
ardiel

Post by ardiel »

He has a path? O.O I have to see this!

I've been awake since I downloaded the full version. I started with Emi because that's the only one I did in the demo before putting it down and going on to other things, first tried Emi, then proceeded to Rin and first tried Rin because I can just read her mind like that.
Hagon

Post by Hagon »

Yuno wrote:I don't understand how anyone didn't get a girl. The only girl I have left to do is Lilly, and otherwise I've never gotten the Kenji route, or any bad endings.
Well, when you don't know a lot from the game it is possible to fall on Kenji's end (or emi since her route is one of the easiest to get).
Actually I got one friend who wanted to get Lilly's route but may have ignored the importance of hanako. He got rin's last choice, but managed to get into kenji's end.
"What lie in the mind of somebody stepping on the fragile line between reason and insanity is something others can't understand."
Deltamon

Post by Deltamon »

Yuno wrote:I don't understand how anyone didn't get a girl. The only girl I have left to do is Lilly, and otherwise I've never gotten the Kenji route, or any bad endings.
The first time I played the Act 1, I did do few "mistakes" every now and then. Which ended up getting me to the story paths that I might not have wanted at that point (like over exercising myself just because I thought it would be good for Hisao himself, as I didn't think he would exercising quite that hard as he ends up doing, which obviously leads him towards Emi even if I mainly just wanted to follow Hanako's path to begin with). But once you are more used to the story and the people, it's quite simple to follow the "correct" paths.
Hanako = Shizune = Rin = Lilly = Emi
I just don't like categorizing people. Even if Hanako will always be the dearest for me, I still prefer if they all get equal share of love.
Cherry

Post by Cherry »

I did end up gettimg Kenji's ending...which really spooked me to the point of closing the game. Luckily I had saved at the last choice, and ended up with Rin's path..
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

Suck you Kenji!!
His route is so close whit Hanako Route.
So if i pick the wrong coise, i end up drunk whit Kenji and fal....screw whit you!! :lol:
sporkaganza

Post by sporkaganza »

I don't really understand how anyone can get the Kenji ending without trying for it on purpose. You basically have to be a total jerk to everybody to get it. I mean, yeah, there are some times where you pick a choice that seems innocuous and then Hisao flips his shit over it (I'm thinking of the late-night walk with Lilly here), but even so.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

There's a total of four choices in Act 1 that will punch you a one-way ticket to the manly picnic.
At least one of them is not really obvious as a bad choice (MInd your Step), another one has been changed since the demo to be a bit more obvious now (Slow Recovery).
So it's definitely possible to get Kenji's end without trying for it.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
MrSabotage

Post by MrSabotage »

since i was on rin's path i actually decided to get kenji's end in interest of completion, since i could just save at the last choice and pick up where i left off after i was done with it.
Freya

Post by Freya »

im playing though manly picnic now... need it for the 100% (still need lily and rin though)