Who should I go for first?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

MasterHavik

Who should I go for first?

Post by MasterHavik »

You know easiest from hardest? I'm feeling Hanako or Lily. But Shizune is up there too.
My first visual novel.....and I think I'm in love with chicks who don't talk a lot.
MDV

Re: Who should I go for first?

Post by MDV »

I heard Rin was the hardest. Shizune seems to have some bad ends as well. I played Emi first, wasn't that hard. Lily's route is supposed to be easy too.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

If you just want to reach the good end, neither path is really hard.
If you're going for having seen every scene, Rin's path is the hardest, and Lilly's is the easiest.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Shizune's path literally has ONE choice after act 1. Rin's has a bazillion and three.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Palas

Post by Palas »

Go for Shizune r you'll end up hating her intrusive behaviour in other girls' routes by the time you should aim for her. Trust me, I've been there.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
MasterHavik

Post by MasterHavik »

Well, I'm still struck on the fact how Shizune runs the class and doesn't even have to say a word.
My first visual novel.....and I think I'm in love with chicks who don't talk a lot.