what are the best quotes from the game?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Jaksio

Re: what are the best quotes from the game?

Post by Jaksio »

DMGnome wrote:"The problem must be in your pants!" is one of the only ones I remembered, having last played several months ago. Now I'm going through it again, and I've got to say I love Kenji's "Women are terrible at stabbing things." I have several female friends who would disagree.
Te famous Pants Problem quote is my favorite too. As for "Stabbing" one in my personal opinion Kenji never watcher/played School Days or Higurashi no naku koro ni.
Hagon

Post by Hagon »

I enjoyed the "manly picnic" (but not what happen after)

the last thing hisao said before dying:
"I realize this is the fitting end to a truly, truly bad day."

at that I wanted to respond "Oh really?"
"What lie in the mind of somebody stepping on the fragile line between reason and insanity is something others can't understand."
Toilet Face

Post by Toilet Face »

"That blind broad is up to no good; I can feel it in my spleen, man." - Kenji

"Must be a pretty crappy movement If it all hinges on one naked guy, ranting in a bathroom at another naked guy" - Hisao

Kenji winces and makes a noise like a dying cow. A particularly disturbing fact given that his baton is conducting freely - Hisao

"The end of the world as we know it. Like weekends usually are, but more dire" - Rin

"... so that's why i'm trying to figure out if there is something i am supposed to figure out and then figure that out before it's too late and all hope is lost" - Rin

"Legs hurt though. They feel like slugs. Slugs made of sea slugs." - Rin

"They are not very interesting. I usually don't have much interest in people who are not interesting." - Rin

Talking with Rin is like playing chess with a super computer who does seeming completely random moves as if to mock everything you know about chess. It's like that, except with human interaction. - Hisao

"Do you have any drugs? Or a time machine?" - Rin

"Maybe people like butterfly vomit." - Rin

"That's not good. It has to be like... like the color when you wake up and you know you that saw the meaning of life in your dream, but can't remember it." - Rin

"I like doing it in a horizontal position more, if you know what I'm talking about." - Rin
Juno

Post by Juno »

Toilet Face wrote:"Maybe people like butterfly vomit." - Rin
People like bee vomit, so it'd be possible.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Juno wrote:
It's more like bee shit.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

Worthington wrote:
Juno wrote:
It's more like bee shit.
I don't think it being vomit or shit is the point. Perhaps the point is butterfly vomit would be rainbowcoloured.
Palas

Post by Palas »

I don't really remember much, but I liked the one involving "none of the blue paint cans looking more prussian than the others" and some other when with Misha and Shizune at the Council Office.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
NubChaos

your favorite quotes

Post by NubChaos »

Seeing as how the full game is out now, there's a hell of a lot more quotes to pick from. I believe there was a topic like this some time ago for the Act 1 demo, but I wasn't sure whether or not I should bring it back from the grave, so I made a new topic, if that's alright.

I'll post just one quick quote from late in Rin's path (I'll spoiler mark it just in case) that really made me see how much Rin was truly struggling inside

"Why...? Why does all this happen? People are doing things I don't ask for and don't want and everyone keeps getting angry at me. I have no idea what's going on anymore, and can't stop feeling like I want to run away from everything...! I have no idea what's wrong with me!!" - Rin

The fact that the remastered "Shadow of the Truth" was playing during this scene really made it powerful.
Been a KS fan since late 2010, and am grateful for all the devs do! You guys rock!

My faves:
1) Rin
2) Lilly
3) Hanako
4) Emi
5) Shizune
Brogurt

Re: your favorite quotes

Post by Brogurt »

Hisao: And you can depend on me if you feel like you need someone to support you, you know.
Hanako: B-but I can't ask that of you...
Hisao: You can, because that's exactly what I'm asking of you. I'm going through the same thing, you know.
Hisao: It's called love.
Last edited by Brogurt on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
NubChaos

Post by NubChaos »

Ah yes that was a good one. Having just finished Hanako's path about an hour ago, it's still fresh in my mind.

As for the quote I posted... I'd be tempted to post the entire "Raison d'etre" scene because of how amazing it was, but that'd be too much lol.
Been a KS fan since late 2010, and am grateful for all the devs do! You guys rock!

My faves:
1) Rin
2) Lilly
3) Hanako
4) Emi
5) Shizune
traitor

Post by traitor »

We're just two children pretending to be Adults, aren't we?

Hisao Nakai from Lilly Path act 4

Haven't I heard of this quote somewhere before?
Raui

Post by Raui »

"You're a lucky bastard" - Akira.
konufis

Post by konufis »

In Rin path when you meet kenji

Honeymuffin
Dum Spiro Spero
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Emi path: "I'm feeling like a vulture picking at a particularly unsavory carcass. It knows this is what it eats, but it's not sure that it shouldn't be ordering takeout instead."
Shizune path: "I hear if you salt the doorway, they can't enter uninvited."
Hanako path: "One guy. Two girls. In a dorm room. With a tea set."
Lilly path: "I think I broke Misha."
Rin path: "Ysae s'ti tub, drah smees."

Also there was one other on Hanako's path: "Shizune and I are good at this subject, and Misha has nice handwriting."
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

Route: LIlly

Scene: Crescendo

Quote: I love you, Hisao. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!Don't go away, I beg of you. Never, ever go away. I love you, so please...!

It was such a beautiful scene for me, that nearing the ending, the route became painful for me to play through. I'm incredibly glad I did though.
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.