What ending have you got?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Re: What ending have you got?

Post by Guest »

I got one bad and one true ending from Rin, and I'm trying desperately to figure out where I need to back-peddle to get the Good ending. My last ending was the Act 4 farewell in the rain ending, if it helps.

Can some poor sod take pity on me and give me a hint how to get her good end? She's my favorite character and getting those two endings have killed me.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Just pick the other option at the last choice point ("But if you found somebody like that")
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

chicunsu wrote:Can anyone help me with gretting lillys good ending, she is my fav
Just wondering what her bad ending is like? She moves to Scotland permanently or something?
Also, yes, being honest with Lilly on everything helps.
Sardaukar

Post by Sardaukar »

Hanako-San wrote:
chicunsu wrote:Can anyone help me with gretting lillys good ending, she is my fav
Just wondering what her bad ending is like? She moves to Scotland permanently or something?
Also, yes, being honest with Lilly on everything helps.
I'm betting instead of chasing after Lilly, Hisao stays on his bed feeling sorry for himself. I got good ending, so don't blame me. :D

That's pretty much it, never EVER deflect Lilly off or lie. She's an honest/conservative (well, until them hormones kick in, then she'll give you a heart attack in bed.) girl, lying/avoiding=bad ending.
Last edited by Sardaukar on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lilly <3
:D

Completion Percentage: 100%

Paths Complete: Lilly, Hanako, Emi, Shizune, Rin

Current Path: Lilly, again.
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

Sardaukar wrote: (well, until them hormones kick in, then she'll give you a heart attack in bed.)
That part actually got me laughing. I was expecting it to happen earlier at the summer house, and when it didn't I was pretty disappointed until that scene came up.
fantysq

Post by fantysq »

I got Emi's good end. I can't say I liked her path as a whole all that much, but the ending was satisfying.
s1nk0

Post by s1nk0 »

I got Emi's presumably good ending since she opened up to me and we had sex in the end the first time through and I have to say that this path is strikingly similar to the situation with me and my last ex (except for the whole losing her legs and dad thing).

More if you want to read:
We basically really liked each other and we were both people that we were looking for. But idk if it was me caring for her too much or she wanted me to be at arm's length because of her first love (that really fucked her up from what I've gathered from her friends). I mean, the moments me and Emi had and the thoughts I've had through my head were almost like with what me and this girl had together. It's almost scary. And the way I pressed on to help Emi with her trust issues feels like something I should've done in hindsight. Because I really feel like she is worth the fight, and I really do want to help her because she's helped me. But I feel like I fucked up the opportunity and I don't know whether to respect her wishes to date other people or to try to get her back (and believe me I've tried but failed). I feel like I got this ending for a reason. Or maybe it's just all in my head and I'm a hopeless romantic...
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

MemoriesofYou wrote:...I too was skipping through the H-Scenes trying to get to the plot.
May I be allowed a slight facepalm? In Rin's path, at least, reading the H-scenes were the parts that made me cry.
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
MemoriesofYou wrote:...I too was skipping through the H-Scenes trying to get to the plot.
May I be allowed a slight facepalm? In Rin's path, at least, reading the H-scenes were the parts that made me cry.
Wait.

Wait what.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Hanako-San wrote:
Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
Wait.

Wait what.
Because they were so touching.
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:Because they were so touching.
Wait what.

I'll turn off the Disable H-scenes button then.
Wren

Post by Wren »

Just got Shizune's good and bad endings. I have to say it was is a masterpiece her path. I really enjoyed it. Now to the get the rest done.
"They leave. Because they should, or they find someone else. And some of them...some of them, forget me. I suppose in the end....they break my heart." - Tenth Doctor talking about his companions.

BG Artist - Somnova Studios - Missing Stars Project
Ace Starfire

Post by Ace Starfire »

Merlyn_LeRoy wrote:
Because they were so touching.
*rimshot*

Also I got Emi's good ending :D

Constructive criticism to the writer: The interaction between Hisao and Emi though was immaculate! It was so real that it didn't feel like to characters playing a part. The conversation didn't sound scripted at all like two normal people. In fact some aspects of Emi remind me of my current girlfriend. The decision to not have voice acting in this game was the right move. No voice actor could have portrayed the speech patterns that reflected the immaculate writing. What really surprised me is that after watching so much dub'd anime I tend to read all anime in the voice pattern of voice actors/actresses, but I was able to break free of this habit because it sounded so real and different than anything coming out of Japan that I was pleasantly surprised when I heard Emi speaking in a normal unscripted American accent. Fail on me for not doing the research but kudos to the writer for the conversations.

Spoiling constructive criticism to the writer: Your plot devices could use better concealment. When make your finale so obvious so early in the story, and don't have your protagonist tie it together himself (at all) you make the protagonist seem stupid and that can be frustrating to the reader. It didn't take much to tie the mystery together "Emi missing legs from CAR accident, Emi is to young to drive a car, Oh there is her mom, mention of her father makes her sad... Emi's Dad was driving the car..." Had you left out how she lost her legs the mystery would have been prolonged or at least given you a wider palate of plot devices to chose from (Dad caused trauma in her life somehow through sexual harassment, or Dad was abusive to her and her mom (possible new reason for missing legs (Dad cut them off), or Dad was a soldier and killed in action (possibly saving Emi (or what is left of her) in the process)). My point being, by failing to deliver information to the reader you instil curiosity and suspense that further grips the reader and makes them truly wonder whats going on until Emi finally spills the beans herself.

Post by Guest »

Wren wrote:Just got Shizune's good and bad endings. I have to say it was is a masterpiece her path. I really enjoyed it. Now to the get the rest done.
I just finished her endings too... the good one was awesome... the bad one was puzzling to me, i feel like i've missed a part of it by skipping until i was at the parts i didn't read...

I don't think i'll play it again for tonight... must... resist... so.. hard!
Priest

Post by Priest »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Nope, those are the two Bad Ends - though one of them is actually a pretty neutral end... - and you shouldn't need a walkthrough to reach Hanako's Good End - the necessary choices are pretty obvious.
aiih i agree got the nuetral end first by sheer mis click lucky i save before makeing a choice ... But i must say the good end is actually pretty good
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow