Shizune's path

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

FeministConspiracy

Shizune's path

Post by FeministConspiracy »

I was just wondering whether or not the ending I got was the good or the bad one?

Turned Misha down, and most of the plot after act 2 seemed to have very little to do with Shizune and her relationship with Hisao. Never really got the feeling there was all that much love involved. After some pretty good buildup in the first two acts it just seemed very...distant and fell flat. Ended with Misha, Shizune and Hisao having their pictures taken at graduation together.

If this was the good ending, then I'm disappointed. If this was the bad ending, I'd really like to know how to get the good one?
Mirage_GSM

Re: Shizune's path

Post by Mirage_GSM »

No, that was the good ending. You get the bad one by choosing the other option at the choice point - not much you can do wrong, really...
I was also a bit disappointed by Shizune's path, but since she's my least favourite girl, I got over it :-)
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
FeministConspiracy

Post by FeministConspiracy »

Huh. :(

I was kinda hoping some completely random decision in the first act would've somehow impacted the outcome, but oh well. Guess it's time to just try one of the other paths, since there seems to be manly tears to be had in them which would lead me to believe they're better. Just a bit sad since Shizune was the one I was looking forward to the most.
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Turned Misha down
Seems like it will be really hard for me to make Shizune path... In fact it would be hard for me to turn down any of the girls in the game...
encrypted12345

Post by encrypted12345 »

From what I heard, Shizune's bad end is worth playing. For reasons other than the Misha sex scene
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

encrypted12345 wrote:From what I heard, Shizune's bad end is worth playing. For reasons other than the Misha sex scene
Sounds like a really good ending! :D
Deli_Nayar

Post by Deli_Nayar »

Still left me in a jello-y mass of tears and shame after completing it and then watching the act 1 to 2 cinimatic again. Oh my heart. That music. WHY
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

I really liked Shizune's good end. It was open ended and a little bittersweet. My favorite.
Dollywitch

Post by Dollywitch »

I really don't like Misha's haircut :/ It just doesn't suit her face shape at all and the hairclip looks tacky at all hell. I actually feel a little nauseous trying to look at it sometimes, there's something just to off about it, like it's been copy and pasted on in a slightly wrong way. I think it was kind of pointless tbh. I hope some of the sprites get a touch in in a future patch, maybe.
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

I just went ahead and read Shizune's bad end. Damn... I think when those silent credits rolled I almost cried.
Panty Supervisor

Post by Panty Supervisor »

Fuck yeah, clothed sex is best sex!

I wish I could go on and finish Shizune's path today, but it's almost 4am here and I have to get up tomorrow... that is... today. Also, last time I finished a long novel in one rush, I felt terrible afterwards and swore to myself that I won't ever do that again, even if it takes all the self-discipline I can bring up.

Also: Short hair looks cute on Misha. REALLY cute :3
Yuuko > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Lilly > Shizune > Rin
Kazuki

Post by Kazuki »

JIGORO BROUGHT HIS SWORD INTO THE SCHOOL. WORST. SECURITY. EVER.
"The only law you need is a gun and a good aim."
Deli_Nayar

Post by Deli_Nayar »

Kazuki wrote:JIGORO BROUGHT HIS SWORD INTO THE SCHOOL. WORST. SECURITY. EVER.
I thought the exact same thing.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Shizune's route is tied with Lilly's as far as I'm concerned, but they're very, very different.

Any other VN would have been about "fixing" Shizune's abrasive personality. A22 wisely realized that Shizune's whole appeal is her abrasive personality and used her route to explain her personality and further develop her appeal. Hisao gets pulled out of his rut in Act 1, learns sign language in Act 2 and there's no more need for character development beyond that point. Shizune gets some development near the end, but her character is mostly fully-formed. The route is written to make the reader understand and appreciate her more.

Another major plot point is that Shizune is unable/unused to telling others about herself because she can only speak through Misha and she considers it arrogant to have Misha. She doesn't know how to tell Hisao that she loves him. Instead, she sits him in a chair, ties his hands behind his back, takes off her panties and fucks him. Her last H-scene implies that she was waiting for him to fuck him back, but his heart condition got in the way on the roof and Kenji was around when she visited his room. The rest of her route deals with Misha and the Student Council's because that's what's important to Shizune and that's what showcases her personality. She's not a deredere character.

I'm very, very impressed by Shizune's route and I don't think I've ever played a route like hers. But it's not for everyone.
TrueSorrow

Post by TrueSorrow »

so far i have only done shizune path and even though the good end could of been better i still think it was fantastic both bad and good ends for me were emotional bad end was sad and good end was on a happier tone but either way i loved it

devs you did an amazing job on this and i cant wait to play the other paths.

-TrueSorrow