A Guide?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Shintai

A Guide?

Post by Shintai »

I play visual novels strictly to enjoy the story, That's the entire basis of a visual novel's enjoyment, unless it's spank material. When I play a visual novel, I have no interest in fumbling over the choices and trying it over and over until i get the right one. I don't find that enjoyable.So basically what I am asking is, will there be, and if there will, when will we get a complete guide that shows us how to get all the endings?
Somedamnguy

Re: A Guide?

Post by Somedamnguy »

You want a guide right after the game came out, or rather, the day it came out?
Give it some time man! Enjoy it to its greatest :)
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

Yeeaahh!! this game just barely publish 9hour ago...
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Considering this is a VN, and the game is just comprised of making choices, I don't think it's too much to ask honestly. It it were an RPG with tons of character bios, strategies, etc. then yeah it would be unreasonable, but asking for a list saying "choose such and such choices to get Rin's Good ending", isn't really all that time consuming to make.

Post by Guest »

In his defense, I'm dieing to know if it's even POSSIBLE to get a good end with Rin. All the endings I get with her are earth shatteringly heartbreaking. I'm not sure how many "bad" or "normal" ends my heart can take.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

For Rin:
Just avoid the "Then Explain" option when it comes up and in the last choice, pick "But if you found somebody like that..." Everything else is irrelevant to the good ending.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Guest wrote:In his defense, I'm dieing to know if it's even POSSIBLE to get a good end with Rin. All the endings I get with her are earth shatteringly heartbreaking. I'm not sure how many "bad" or "normal" ends my heart can take.
This is precisely why I do NOT want to continue past Act 1 without knowing what the hell I am doing.

Post by Guest »

Mirage_GSM wrote:For Rin:
Just avoid the "Then Explain" option when it comes up and in the last choice, pick "But if you found somebody like that..." Everything else is irrelevant to the good ending.

You are a blessing from above, good sir.
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

I have to resist oh so very goddamn hard to not look at those spoilers. Luckily my curiosity hasn't gotten the best of me... Yet.

Seeing as the game just came out, expecting a guide now would be unreasonable. However, there might be one in a few days or so. It'd be rather practical, knowing what the hell I am actually doing.
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

Hanako-San wrote:I have to resist oh so very goddamn hard to not look at those spoilers. Luckily my curiosity hasn't gotten the best of me... Yet.

Seeing as the game just came out, expecting a guide now would be unreasonable. However, there might be one in a few days or so. It'd be rather practical, knowing what the hell I am actually doing.
I wasn't implying there should be a guide right this second, I was just wondering when we could see a guide for this is all, especially since VN's aren't exactly the most difficult of games to write guides for.
Hanako-San

Post by Hanako-San »

Shintai wrote:
Hanako-San wrote:I have to resist oh so very goddamn hard to not look at those spoilers. Luckily my curiosity hasn't gotten the best of me... Yet.

I wasn't implying there should be a guide right this second, I was just wondering when we could see a guide for this is all, especially since VN's aren't exactly the most difficult of games to write guides for.
Well, beaten Lilly's route so far, here's a tip: always be honest to get good end.
Aquilez

Post by Aquilez »

Well, I found an act 1 guide which should help start you off.

http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1221

http://ks.renai.us/download/file.php?id=957 (flowchart)
Misterbadguy

Post by Misterbadguy »

Here's a list of correct decisions for Hanako's true good ending, after Act 1:

You've done enough work for the council
Admit to Miki you like Hanako
Go into town
Take Lilly's advice
HAZING
Hastein

Post by Hastein »

Misterbadguy wrote:Here's a list of correct decisions for Hanako's true good ending, after Act 1:

You've done enough work for the council
Admit to Miki you like Hanako
Go into town
Take Lilly's advice
You... Are my number one... Guy ! :mrgreen:
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

I found this image showing Rin's path, how to get her bad and good endings. This will definitely come in handy for Rin enthusiasts.

http://ks.renai.us/download/file.php?id=2794