What ending have you got?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

NubChaos

Re: What ending have you got?

Post by NubChaos »

Got Rin's good ending...

Her wacky cloudcuckoolander-ness from Act 1 was enough to make her my favorite girl, let alone everything you see her go through in the full version of the game... The fact that she downright breaks down a few times, and bursts into tears of frustration, among the many other dark, intense, and powerful events that occur to her, completely shatter any previous conceptions of her in a very good way.
Been a KS fan since late 2010, and am grateful for all the devs do! You guys rock!

My faves:
1) Rin
2) Lilly
3) Hanako
4) Emi
5) Shizune
Rykn

Post by Rykn »

I was able to get Hanako's ending as my first without getting a single bad one. Yay for me! I'm pondering about going back and looking at the bad endings but I'm not sure I want to....
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

Somehow I managed to get Rin's good end on my first try. Not sure whether I'm going back yet for the bad ends, though..
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

Damn you kenji....!!
I wan to take Hanako route....i forgot the pat is....
shirolong

Post by shirolong »

So far I've got what I think are Lilly's good ending and Emi's good ending. Living happily with Lilly and Emi respectively (Emi really caught me off guard with the whole sudden H scene with the rubbing...)

Also I don't want to sound like a total perv, but I don't quite know how else to word this (also I guess it's okay since this was to be an adult visual novel in the first place)...is there no blowjob scene?

And I'm agreeing with Yonowaaru, I don't really feel like going through a bad ending, what with already having gone through with what I think are the good endings...
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
D'AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I managed to get Hanakos good ending..... And it was sooooooo nice >.< And i can't imagine how hard it must have been for Hanako to kiss Hiseo like that out in the open all of a sudden YOU'VE DONE A GREEEAAAAT JOB Hanako... now enjoy life together with Hiseo as that's the least thing you deserve :D
''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
~About misha's disability
Ubuyo

Post by Ubuyo »

Got Hanako's good ending. Now I wanna try for Lilly, but I don't know how to get on her path.
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

Ubuyo wrote:Got Hanako's good ending. Now I wanna try for Lilly, but I don't know how to get on her path.
Here: Follow hanako's route to the end of chapter 1, but at the very last one, don't go to the library, visit the city instead
''Cheerful disposition, light skin/hair/eyes, poor motors skills, bad balance, short attention span and trouble with words" So... she has a case of moe.
Ubuyo

Post by Ubuyo »

chicunsu wrote:
Ubuyo wrote:Got Hanako's good ending. Now I wanna try for Lilly, but I don't know how to get on her path.
Here: Follow hanako's route to the end of chapter 1, but at the very last one, don't go to the library, visit the city instead
Thanks. :D
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

Ubuyo wrote:
chicunsu wrote:
Thanks. :D
np, i'm trying on lillys myself..... i failed last time, but i won't give up =3
shirolong

Post by shirolong »

chicunsu wrote:np, i'm trying on lillys myself..... i failed last time, but i won't give up =3
That's the spirit! Wahahaha!~

I find her's the most heartwarming out of what I have done so far, enjoy!
AshWullfer

Post by AshWullfer »

.....i saw anime of Hanako....so pretyy....going to act 2!! (>v<)/
chicunsu

Post by chicunsu »

shirolong wrote:
chicunsu wrote:np, i'm trying on lillys myself..... i failed last time, but i won't give up =3
That's the spirit! Wahahaha!~

I find her's the most heartwarming out of what I have done so far, enjoy!
I'm really lost on her though....... have no idea what to do anymore...... :| :|
If this goes on, she might end up being the last one i finish sadly

yup, no matter what i do i end up getting the bad enging...... i think i'll try one of the others....
Can anyone help me with gretting lillys good ending, she is my fav
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Just be honest with her whenever you get the choice. Should be no problem getting her good end as long as you don't keep secrets from her.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
TheVenerableBaodz

Post by TheVenerableBaodz »

lol I got the bro ending. sweet.

kenji and i chugging whiskey on the roof, and then i fall off the roof and die. LOL. I WIN.