What ending have you got?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Selio

What ending have you got?

Post by Selio »

Already got Hanako's What ending have you all got?
Nintendo Maniac 64

Re: What ending have you got?

Post by Nintendo Maniac 64 »

Oh come on, using the skip function is cheating!
Katawa Shoujo's resident straight male kuutsundere.
(because just "tsundere" makes people think of "Shana clones" *shivers*)

Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, he's mainly cheating himself, so who cares?
Also, Hanako's path has more than one ending...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
asdfbaz

Post by asdfbaz »

I got 2 seperate Hanako endings, and it really pissed me off that neither had H-Scenes

I'm guessing neither of those, as such, were "good ends"?
Eagerly awaiting a walk through
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Nope, those are the two Bad Ends - though one of them is actually a pretty neutral end... - and you shouldn't need a walkthrough to reach Hanako's Good End - the necessary choices are pretty obvious.

griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Ricardo Nation

Post by Ricardo Nation »

I got a Lily bad end - at least, I hope it's a bad end - and it completely and utterly crushed me. I'm going to have to wait a few days before I even try and get the good one, because I can't even seem to look at the game right now without wanting to bawl.
Ravenholme

Post by Ravenholme »

I got what I assume is Lilly's good end. And it was an utter tearjerker getting there.

I loved Lilly anyways, but I like her even more now. /points at his location
NubChaos

Post by NubChaos »

I got a bad ending for Rin about half-way through Act 3. I at least got an adult scene (just some fingering and groping though, nothing full-on), if that's any consolation. >_>

I was definitely bummed out about it though, cuz I thought I was doing pretty well. But given Rin's bizarre and all-over-the-place personality, it's really hard to determine what are the right choices to make when pursuing her path. The other four girls seem like they'd have much more obvious choices, so I'd go so far as to say that Rin is the "hard mode" of this game, so to speak.

Gonna try out Lilly's path now and see what happens.

Also, I pulled an all-nighter to play this... I'm really gonna hate class tonight XD
Been a KS fan since late 2010, and am grateful for all the devs do! You guys rock!

My faves:
1) Rin
2) Lilly
3) Hanako
4) Emi
5) Shizune
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Yes, Rin's early bad end feels a bit forced - especially since you later get to have the exact same conversation on her good path as well - but at the fork that decides between her "true" good and bad ends is quite easy to pick the right choice.

All other choices do nothing more than change bits of dialoge and one scene earlier in the path.

Sore wa himitsu desu.
DemonOfRandgris

Post by DemonOfRandgris »

I just got Lilly's Good End.

Oh my god, I nearly bawled. I'm so glad I didn't end up with her Bad end which, to which the outcome is very obvious.
G3n0c1de wrote:Harvey Dent is not moe.
Ravenholme

Post by Ravenholme »

DemonOfRandgris wrote:I just got Lilly's Good End.

Oh my god, I nearly bawled. I'm so glad I didn't end up with her Bad end which, to which the outcome is very obvious.
I am so with you on ALL the points you just made.

Post by Guest »

Oh god, guys. I'm so shaken up, I was going through Rin's bad end it felt like, and I was feeling so shitty, and managed to end up with good end. I haven't been so emotionally affected by a piece of fiction in so long, Rin's path really resonated with me a lot.

crying a million manly tears
Pegaiai

Post by Pegaiai »

Just finished playing through it. First time I got the Kenji Act 1 ending, while aiming for Hanako. Never managed to get him before, even when trying to, without using a guide, but now? Straight there... But I just got the Rin Good Ending!

This is a really amazing game though, so I'm gonna jump right back in again, to try for Hanako again!

EDIT: Just gotten two of the Hanako endings and, personally, I think I prefer Hanako to Rin. Gonna keep going though! Lilly time!
Last edited by Pegaiai on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heartlesswithaheart

Post by Heartlesswithaheart »

I got Hanako's and am currently working on Shizune's. Although it's not surprising, Hanako's seems to be far shorter. It only took me about an hour to get past Hanako's Act II and III, whereas it took around the same time for Shizune II. Still, I can't believe how slow I'm going. It's already been nine hours since the release...
Rin/Shizune > Lilly > Hanako > Emi.
Negi

Post by Negi »

I have completed Rin's path, and I could not be more happy with the result. Iwas riding the roller coaster of pain and anguish for every sequence when Rin was suffering internally, and it culminated into an incredibly deep, touching revelation of sorts as it curved out towards the end.

I feel happy. Enlightened. At peace. Life is good.

...And I really need sleep...
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
-Carl Sagan