Just a question before we go..

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BT_Snow

Just a question before we go..

Post by BT_Snow »

Do we have an approx. time to complete the game? I sadly need to plan my time wisely for this. I assume it'll be within the 30 hours range or so, but any input would be nice.
Last edited by BT_Snow on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Worthington

Re: Just a question before we go..

Post by Worthington »

the game is a bit more than 485k words. Extrapolate from there.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

The only way I can see what OP is saying making sense is if he has some kind of death pact or terminal disease. Surely you have X hours of free time a day, regardless of how long this takes? You can spend 2 hours on Friday each week, or you can spend 6 hours every day because you don't work. In either case, how long that's going on for isn't really important unless you know you're going to be dead in a certain amount of time. Have I stumbled onto something horrible here?

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako
BT_Snow

Post by BT_Snow »

^I've essentially been diagnosed with two more weeks to live due to Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.

But in all seriousness, I have problems reading any sort of atmospheric work during the day, and much prefer to do it during the wee hours of the night. It's just preferential, and I only have so much time off until I have to go back to a normal work schedule. So the 485k words rounds out to around 30 hours of reading time for me, anyway. Thanks for the reply.
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

Oh, I have the same thing actually. I can only generally get into reading when I'm winding down, usually when I'm getting close to falling asleep. It's pretty annoying if you leave it a little bit too long on the night since you're then nodding off pretty soon into the book.

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako