Are you ready?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

te-kun

Re: Are you ready?

Post by te-kun »

ferrelas wrote:
DeadScar wrote:I have been ready since the release date was announced. The question will finally be answered. What's Misha's disability?!?
Is it really that hard to figure out that she is hearing impaired?
Obviously her problem is in her pants! She doesn't have any
ferrelas

Post by ferrelas »

purple haired Katawa Shoujo character wrote:where is this shit coming from? if it were by GMT time, then it would already be released because it's 3am there.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4719

That's where I read it, in retrospect though, it is an unofficial unsourced statement, if only there were a word for that...
ryuuga

Post by ryuuga »

ferrelas wrote:
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character wrote:where is this shit coming from? if it were by GMT time, then it would already be released because it's 3am there.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4719

That's where I read it, in retrospect though, it is an unofficial unsourced statement, if only there were a word for that...
Lies? Bullshit? Speculation? Also... Am so fugging ready. Going to play all shift.
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

griffon8 wrote:
Guestdude wrote:
Guest wrote:I wonder if they're going to release at the exact time that the /a/ sticky went up...

Which would mean release is at 1853 EST (GMT -5).
B-b-but that would mean 8 AM tomorrow, my time!
And almost 7pm tomorrow my time. Get over it.
:lol: I'm in Michigan too, so that would really suck if that really was their plan.
Erybis wrote:
Quit the fucking spaz attack. Let the developers release it when they want. During the 4th. Besides, they're using New York time. So calm down and wait quietly, the thing that some of us have been doing for years.
Amen to that brudda :D .
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Yubiseiharukana wrote: Amen to that brudda :D .
The world isn't going to end, now, just in December. I can wait easily, seeing as I perfected the ability to not give a fuck. Even if they missed the 4th, I'd still not care much. Besides, where I'm at, it's still the 3rd, and I'm not complaining.
NubChaos

Post by NubChaos »

It's still the 3rd in New York/the east coast for about an hour and a half. So that's the absolute earliest we'll get it, if they go for a midnight release.

The latest we'll get it, is roughly 25/26 hours from now.

So breathe, wait patiently, and you'll be rewarded with the full version that we've all been waiting for. :3
Been a KS fan since late 2010, and am grateful for all the devs do! You guys rock!

My faves:
1) Rin
2) Lilly
3) Hanako
4) Emi
5) Shizune
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

I got my computer setup ready, my snacks, and soda like many of you. (My body is definitely ready :lol: )

But these next two days I have to pull double shifts 6 A.M. to 10 P.M. I won't have a chance to play till Friday :cry:

I guess I'll see y'all this weekend peace out
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Born for This

Post by Born for This »

After many months of lurking I thought it was important enough to break that sacred silence to answer this question. Am I ready? I've been ready, I was born for this.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

By the way, remember to seed. There are people who want this game, and if I don't get it because of the fact that nobody seeded, there will be a sacrifice. I plan to seed for 4 months, seeing as it's good to lead by example.
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character

Post by purple haired Katawa Shoujo character »

Erybis wrote:
Quit the fucking spaz attack. Let the developers release it when they want. During the 4th. Besides, they're using New York time. So calm down and wait quietly, the thing that some of us have been doing for years.
I'm patient, I'm just pissed that people are spreading false information. Sorry that you misread my post.

Post by Guest »

Less than an hour until 12 dark EST. It's this, or it's 1853 EST, or it's random just to fuck with anyone who wants to scream "FUUUUUURST" (and obviously to keep the site/server(s) from getting slammed like a baby in a rear-facing baby seat in the front passenger seat).
RikuDawn

Post by RikuDawn »

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.
Last edited by RikuDawn on Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Later, losers.
YungJerzey

Post by YungJerzey »

I have been following this game for a long time. Since the first version of Katawa shoujo demo came out. I was super excited and couldn't wait. It has been a long road but if it's anything like their demo act 1. It was well worth the wait aging like fine wine. My only hope is that the bad ending where you fall off the roof is not the end of the game. I would hope you get woken in the hospital saved by a bush or something and Rin or who ever you were trying to get is waiting right there for ya. Get a nurse scene in there. Aww yeah. lol anyway in all seriousness cant wait less the an hour to go if it releases at midnight if it releases at 8 am like the post it's gonna be t minus 8 hours about. Can't wait Thanks again katawa shoujo for not only making a game that has great story but also keep with it for so long to give us enjoyment. I'm sure you've hit your braking point with this game on more then one occasion and on behalf of everyone around the world waiting for this game to come out. Thanks.
ferrelas

Post by ferrelas »

Erybis wrote:By the way, remember to seed. There are people who want this game, and if I don't get it because of the fact that nobody seeded, there will be a sacrifice. I plan to seed for 4 months, seeing as it's good to lead by example.
I will! One of the reasons I want to know exactly when it's out is that I want to put my not so modest upload to use where it counts.
YungJerzey

Post by YungJerzey »

ferrelas wrote:
Erybis wrote:By the way, remember to seed. There are people who want this game, and if I don't get it because of the fact that nobody seeded, there will be a sacrifice. I plan to seed for 4 months, seeing as it's good to lead by example.
I will! One of the reasons I want to know exactly when it's out is that I want to put my not so modest upload to use where it counts.

same here, I'll help anyway I can.