Misha not officially plump?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Otakumon

Re: Misha not officially plump?

Post by Otakumon »

Anyone that thinks Misha is fat must think that Olive Oyl is the ideal woman.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Recognizing that someone is fat and disliking fatness are two different things.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

It's all about relativity, gentlemen. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I don't think so. :wink:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Mirage_GSM wrote:I don't think so. :wink:
Is it wrong that I knew what you were going to link to before I clicked?
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
griffon8

Post by griffon8 »

Worthington wrote:
Mirage_GSM wrote:I don't think so. :wink:
Is it wrong that I knew what you were going to link to before I clicked?
If it is, I'm wrong too. 8)
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

ze spy wrote:
Sajomir wrote:
Alas, being even 5'11" in the US has pretty much ruled out me finding my amazon. :( Not that I'm unhappy with who I got, but... is it weird I want to kiss a girl taller than me? XD

6'4" MASTER RACE
I'm 5'0. Care to make some medium sized babies with me?
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.
The Local Hentai

Post by The Local Hentai »

Actually, 158cm at 57kg IS pretty plump. I dated a girl who was 5'2" and 120 pounds (about the same dimensions) and she was fairly meaty. She was ridiculously beautiful but nude time always got her shy. Misha would be a tad shorter and a tad heavier than my exgirlfriend.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

The Local Hentai wrote:Actually, 158cm at 57kg IS pretty plump. I dated a girl who was 5'2" and 120 pounds (about the same dimensions) and she was fairly meaty. She was ridiculously beautiful but nude time always got her shy. Misha would be a tad shorter and a tad heavier than my exgirlfriend.
It depends on how her body is structured. I am 168cm and 77kg, yet I'm not morbidly obese. I just have a very large frame. It's funny, I discovered my weight 2 years ago, and freaked the fuck out thinking I was fat or something, until I came to my senses when I realized that my the bones in my wrist were very large compared to most of the other juniors. So either Misha is chubly, or large boned. I'm willing to bet on both being true.
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Erybis wrote:It depends on how her body is structured. I am 168cm and 77kg, yet I'm not morbidly obese. I just have a very large frame. It's funny, I discovered my weight 2 years ago, and freaked the fuck out thinking I was fat or something, until I came to my senses when I realized that my the bones in my wrist were very large compared to most of the other juniors. So either Misha is chubly, or large boned. I'm willing to bet on both being true.
Plump is not equal morbid obese is it? Aren't plump those soft soft girls like this? http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=525002

By the way Otakumon, seems like people were disapointed that she is not plumpy, in other words, they like plump girls!

Personally I like chubby girls, skinny girls and the intermediary sizes between them. As long as it isn't anything too extreme :roll:
The Local Hentai

Erybis wrote:
The Local Hentai wrote:Actually, 158cm at 57kg IS pretty plump. I dated a girl who was 5'2" and 120 pounds (about the same dimensions) and she was fairly meaty. She was ridiculously beautiful but nude time always got her shy. Misha would be a tad shorter and a tad heavier than my exgirlfriend.
It depends on how her body is structured. I am 168cm and 77kg, yet I'm not morbidly obese. I just have a very large frame. It's funny, I discovered my weight 2 years ago, and freaked the fuck out thinking I was fat or something, until I came to my senses when I realized that my the bones in my wrist were very large compared to most of the other juniors. So either Misha is chubly, or large boned. I'm willing to bet on both being true.
Well, personally, I wouldn't call my exgirlfriend fat. Plump is between average and chubby with fat after chunky. I'm not sure if you are a woman or not (no offense of course, internets and all that), but if you are a dude, your weight is much different from female weight big boned or not. Weight on a girl is proportionate weirdly when it comes to height and weight, with shorter girls being noticeably meatier looking. Such as Misha.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

The Local Hentai wrote:
Erybis wrote:
Well, personally, I wouldn't call my exgirlfriend fat. Plump is between average and chubby with fat after chunky. I'm not sure if you are a woman or not (no offense of course, internets and all that), but if you are a dude, your weight is much different from female weight big boned or not. Weight on a girl is proportionate weirdly when it comes to height and weight, with shorter girls being noticeably meatier looking. Such as Misha.
Well, I do know a couple of women that are examples of that train of thought. And there are women who are famous for being short but are meatier in other places. If you catch my drift. Which most should, if they aren't thicker than a refrigerator.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

The Local Hentai wrote:Weight on a girl is proportionate weirdly when it comes to height and weight, with shorter girls being noticeably meatier looking. Such as Misha.
It's not so weird, it's because shorter girls have less volume to distribute their mass. That often leads to then looking stocky. They can be slender too, they just need to have less mass so it's proportional to their height.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
The Local Hentai

What I'm saying is that the differences between a male's weight/height ratio is a bit more consistent than a female's. Not by a huge amount but it is different. Women's fat cells move to quite a bit of places in their bodies making them look plumper all around with more weight, whereas guys' fatty cells are distributed all over but a significant amount is concentrated in certain areas. But we are talking about fat here so...
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Males can have differences too, but they are more about skeletal structure and fat/muscle ratio than fat distribution... but who care about male bodies? :lol: