which of the girls are yandere

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: which of the girls are yandere

Post by Silentcook »

pedrosorio wrote:I'd be a bit disappointed, but wouldn't it be awesome if the download link of the full game is actually a Rick roll? :lol:
Curses, foiled again. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

erisi236

Post by erisi236 »

It's Hanako.

You build her up to get her to come out of her shell and then due to random feelings you kind of get with another one, but Hanako wont let you go ever.
"Iluvevery, single… one of ye… not you." - Lilly during another one of her drunken rampages.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

erisi236 wrote:It's Hanako.

You build her up to get her to come out of her shell and then due to random feelings you kind of get with another one, but Hanako wont let you go ever.
Newcomer hit the bullseye, seeing as attachment issues are a huge part of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. And I am completely certain that Hanako has PTSD. Well done, sir.
Priest

Post by Priest »

Erybis wrote:
erisi236 wrote:It's Hanako.

Newcomer hit the bullseye, seeing as attachment issues are a huge part of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. And I am completely certain that Hanako has PTSD. Well done, sir.
i guess its really never bin mentioned but it seems quite obviouse since she acts the way she does good observation gentlemen
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
The Local Hentai

Post by The Local Hentai »

They all are going to be ala higurashi style. One ending will involve Kenji being right about his conspiracy and with the chicks flipping out and choosing Hisao for their primary breeder. Konoko might be yanderu but it'll probably be just crazysauce flipping out.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

The Local Hentai wrote:They all are going to be ala higurashi style. One ending will involve Kenji being right about his conspiracy and with the chicks flipping out and choosing Hisao for their primary breeder. Konoko might be yanderu but it'll probably be just crazysauce flipping out.
Breeding sounds delicious. One question though; Seeing as you're insinuating that they will all go batshit insane, will BDSM be involved?
Last edited by Erybis on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Local Hentai

Post by The Local Hentai »

If anything, BDSM will be just as frequent as breathing.

So good ending?
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

The Local Hentai wrote:
So good ending?
Super good end.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

The Local Hentai wrote:If anything, BDSM will be just as frequent as breathing.

So good ending?
YAY!! More super happy domination fun time! Hopefully Hisao's heart won't explode into a million pieces of shit like that one monster from PSG.
Palas

Post by Palas »

It turns out Hisao is the yandere monster out there. In at least 2 endings frm different girls - Emi and Hanako.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Herper McDerpington

Post by Herper McDerpington »

Palas wrote:I hope it is particularly common among us to really be attracted with one of the girls as in emotionally attracted, because it has happened to me, too.

As for me, I... really don't know how I got into KS because one day it just was there in my PC and I was like "I want a new game and there is this one so yeah". I don't even know if I were the one to download it. Anyway, the whole atmosphere was so... warm. The writing got me wanting to change my life with Hisao's just to be at Yamaku. I did get attracted to Hanako at first because the library was the most heartwarming ambient there was and she was there, but Misha really knocked me off my feet. There is something about her subtle insanity and she is so lively, yet seems to live in a parallel universe inside herself. I feel that liking her is a symptom of a... Blood Knight Syndrome or something? I mean, I love the feeling of trying and dragging someone out of their world as if it were a battle of sanities. Plus, I've never met any girl like that and have always hoped to, so... yeah.

Now my girlfiend is awesome and all, but she's got no drill hair.

Thus I, for one, don't find growing feelings towards the girls silly at all.

EDIT: Why not Rin? First of all, Misha's mind seems to always work in a such rush that even she can't properly grab her thoughts. Rin's mind, on the other side, seems to be blank most of the time and then suddenly blankblankblankVUASHATRAINOFTHOUGHblankblankblank. Besides, I've had my fair share of interaction with Sociology graduates who, when they are not like Rin, pretend to be.
I can relate to you, I was instantly attracted to Hanako the first time I saw her and I have developed a strong emotional bond with her. My girlfriend calls her "The other Girl"
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

what about Yuuko?

Somehow, it seems more scary to me if she is yandere than any other girls..
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'
VLSM

Post by VLSM »

Snelx wrote:what about Yuuko?

Somehow, it seems more scary to me if she is yandere than any other girls..
Oh lord, to kenji? I don't wanna even visualise it. OTL
Stage 1: Katawa Shoujo
Stage 2: Katawa Shoujo: Fan disc ----> All but a dream of distant utopia.

99% completion: 2 more scenes to go T.T

Hanako>Emi>Lily>Rin and Shizune
Snelx

Post by Snelx »

VLSM wrote: Oh lord, to kenji? I don't wanna even visualise it. OTL
Hmm i never think of that! :D

What i imagined is that since she always served u tea.
and is clumsy.

It is quite scary to imagine she do a 360-change to someone with murder intent and does not fail in her clumsiness.

What if one day u pissed her off in the cafe?
Instead of serving u tea as usual,
she is standing behind u with a knife.

~ nice cafe.
It's kinda funny, I've played a bunch of VN's and for the first time I'm feeling apprehensive about going down another path. I'm thinking weird crap like how will Hanako ever be happy if someones not there for her.......
If Hanako's writer reads this I want you to know that I thank you for giving me this wonderful treasure.

- Rykn

華子 - Hanako - 'flower girl'