Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Yubiseiharukana

Re: Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

Fono wrote:Unless they trollolol us with a MIsha route last-minute, the only way I'd be cool with it is if it was used a plot device to stir things up in Shizune's route, although I'd hate to see Misha used only as a plot device at the same time.
She already is a plot device at this point.
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Yubiseiharukana wrote:
Fono wrote:Unless they trollolol us with a MIsha route last-minute, the only way I'd be cool with it is if it was used a plot device to stir things up in Shizune's route, although I'd hate to see Misha used only as a plot device at the same time.
Cue the denial!
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Erybis wrote:
Yubiseiharukana wrote:
Cue the denial!
*vehement denial*

Seriously though, I really don't want to see Misha be used just as some kind of device to get Hisao closer to Shizune. If Misha's and Shizune's friendship crumbles over a boy, I'm gonna be a very sad panda.
Also, I don't think Shizune's path will need any stirring up. The fact that Hisao can't actually communicate with her when they're alone (except in writing) is enough of an obstacle. And may I remind you of her trap brother Hideaki we have yet to meet? I think that's enough to work with.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

blackrising wrote: If Misha's and Shizune's friendship crumbles over a boy, I'm gonna be a very sad panda.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but that happens everyday in high schools worldwide.
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Erybis wrote:
blackrising wrote: If Misha's and Shizune's friendship crumbles over a boy, I'm gonna be a very sad panda.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but that happens everyday in high schools worldwide.
Then again, KS is not real life.

Erybis

Post by Erybis »

blackrising wrote:
Erybis wrote:
Then again, KS is not real life.
Good point, but it also does not subject itself to stereotypes as well. So, the question is: Is Misha the jealous type?
Palas

Post by Palas »

As much as I wouldn't like to see Misha as a "problem" if you are aiming for Shizune, I'd also be disappointed if she was set to be a) an unidimensional character full of derp and "It's so cute that you two are dating! Let's party! WAHAHA~!" b) one of those girls present in many VNs who have an obligatory H-scene, almost as a tutorial. It's generally the teacher, but everything is subverted in KS anyway.

Either way I'd feel she had much wasted potential.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Priest

Post by Priest »

*vehement denial*

Seriously though, I really don't want to see Misha be used just as some kind of device to get Hisao closer to Shizune. If Misha's and Shizune's friendship crumbles over a boy, I'm gonna be a very sad panda.
Also, I don't think Shizune's path will need any stirring up. The fact that Hisao can't actually communicate with her when they're alone (except in writing) is enough of an obstacle. And may I remind you of her trap brother Hideaki we have yet to meet? I think that's enough to work with.
OMG YOUR A PANDA!
but yea i agree at first i didnt like shizune so much but after her route she has moved up my list by a 2 spots. so i agree i think it would destroy the whole plot of the route. in their case i guess one would say hoes before bros xD
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

Erybis wrote:
Good point, but it also does not subject itself to stereotypes as well. So, the question is: Is Misha the jealous type?
Hmm, I wonder. If Misha was jealous of Hisao, because he gets to spend so much time with Shizune...well, I'm down with that. That means they're just a proper talk away from getting along again. But Misha getting jealous because she wants Hisao as well? Hell, no. It's like the plot of every bad soap opera out there.
And I'm getting tired of everything revolving around the guy. (Well, okay, the whole VN revolves around Hisao, since he's the main character and all, but you know what I mean)
estrogen solidarity!
chicks before dicks!

I mean, not every girl is willing to give up her best/only friend just to be with a guy she may or may not have a future with. *shrug*

Xeoniriel

Post by Xeoniriel »

I'm almost confident in saying that there would be a random H scene with a stapler before there will be one of Misha since they already said there will NOT be a "Misha route and stop asking." I'm also certain that there will be no threesome, random MishaxShizune yuri, or sex with non-route characters; unless of course the devs are trollzing us to death, which would raise the question why they would go through all the effort of waiting 5 years and maintaining websites, ect.
My physics teacher once said "I cry, I cry and die. Luckily I have rejuvenation powers."
Palas

Post by Palas »

blackrising wrote:
Erybis wrote:
Hmm, I wonder. If Misha was jealous of Hisao, because he gets to spend so much time with Shizune...well, I'm down with that. That means they're just a proper talk away from getting along again. But Misha getting jealous because she wants Hisao as well? Hell, no. It's like the plot of every bad soap opera out there.
Then again, KS is not a bad soap opera.
And I'm getting tired of everything revolving around the guy. (Well, okay, the whole VN revolves around Hisao, since he's the main character and all, but you know what I mean)
estrogen solidarity!
chicks before dicks!

I mean, not every girl is willing to give up her best/only friend just to be with a guy she may or may not have a future with. *shrug*
Girls who ARE willing to give up their best friend for the guy are a minority indeed, as far as I'm concerned. And it's not that everything is revolving around the guy... you see, from Hisao's perspective, only 1 (one) path actually occurs. We see the big picture, but as a story, it's one single story.

And I'm perfectly sure that the devs, if they were to include jealousy in the equation, would make it the other way around. Shizune would be the one to get jealous without Misha even getting to know why - which is far more plausible since, you know, it's Shizune (inb4 G3n0c1d3 reads this and rants). I predict a scene in which Shizune dismisses Misha and hunts Hisao down to get things straight. In tears. And Hisao not being able to understand her. Yeah. This. I see this happening.

EDIT: The inexistence of a Misha route does not mean an inexistence of a Misha ending, this one being considered bad as well.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Palas wrote:
blackrising wrote:
Erybis wrote:
Then again, KS is not a bad soap opera.
estrogen solidarity!
chicks before dicks!

Girls who ARE willing to give up their best friend for the guy are a minority indeed, as far as I'm concerned. And it's not that everything is revolving around the guy... you see, from Hisao's perspective, only 1 (one) path actually occurs. We see the big picture, but as a story, it's one single story.

And I'm perfectly sure that the devs, if they were to include jealousy in the equation, would make it the other way around. Shizune would be the one to get jealous without Misha even getting to know why - which is far more plausible since, you know, it's Shizune (inb4 G3n0c1d3 reads this and rants). I predict a scene in which Shizune dismisses Misha and hunts Hisao down to get things straight. In tears. And Hisao not being able to understand her. Yeah. This. I see this happening.

EDIT: The inexistence of a Misha route does not mean an inexistence of a Misha ending, this one being considered bad as well.
I agree. Shizune is more likely to be the jealous type, especially if she thinks she may lose Hisao to somebody else, best friend or not. It's already pretty well established how she feels about losing in act 1.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Otakumon wrote:
I agree. Shizune is more likely to be the jealous type, especially if she thinks she may lose Hisao to somebody else, best friend or not. It's already pretty well established how she feels about losing in act 1.
Considering that Misha is her medium, though, how would Shizune express jealousy?
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Erybis wrote:
Otakumon wrote:
Considering that Misha is her medium, though, how would Shizune express jealousy?
Kick Misha in the dick. Punch Hisao in the cunt.
Write a big ass "I'M JEALOUS" on Misha/Hisao's door.
Make a "I'M JEALOUS" expression.
etc.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

Erybis wrote:
Otakumon wrote:
Like everyone else does. Passive Aggression.