PUB ES

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

purple haired Katawa Shoujo character

PUB ES

Post by purple haired Katawa Shoujo character »

Wonderful pubic hair. Will it make an appearance in the game? Who will have pubic hair? Will it be tuft or smooth? Discuss.
Priest

Re: PUB ES

Post by Priest »

Not quite sure on how to respond to that but i guess rin might have since she would have a hard time removeing it if you catch my drift.
But i guess in the best vn style there will be some with a little bit allways is
In case of war hide in the trash can. it allways makes it unscratched somehow
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Lilly's pubes are cornrows
Confirmed by Bromont
Priest

Post by Priest »

so they are shaped like a V or what do you mean care to explain my fine gentelman with lots of Yummy information ?
Sturlson

Post by Sturlson »

I 'll try to be (semi-)serious here.
I'd imagine that Rin would, due to (as was mentioned) her disability, have it unshaved, as I doubt she would trust even Emi to have something sharp near her parts.
Lilly could go either way; I don't know how vulnerable she is about her disability, so she would either not shave it due to fright or keep it neat or clean-shaven due to her personality.
Hanako would have it burned off would probably be too embarrassed to research about proper methods, or attempt it, so she has hair, most likely.
Shizune would compete with Misha to see who can grow it the longest would probably keep it neat due to her slightly controlling personality. Misha's is either clean-shaven or in some sort of pattern that she decided on based off her case of OCD.
Emi is probably too physically immature to have much, or a need to shave it.
"You wouldn't shoot a policeman, and then steal his helmet. You wouldn't go to the toilet in his helmet...and then send it to the policeman's grieving widow...and then steal it again!"
Priest

Post by Priest »

Sturlson wrote:I 'll try to be (semi-)serious here.
I'd imagine that Rin would, due to (as was mentioned) her disability, have it unshaved, as I doubt she would trust even Emi to have something sharp near her parts.
Lilly could go either way; I don't know how vulnerable she is about her disability, so she would either not shave it due to fright or keep it neat or clean-shaven due to her personality.
Hanako would have it burned off would probably be too embarrassed to research about proper methods, or attempt it, so she has hair, most likely.
Shizune would compete with Misha to see who can grow it the longest would probably keep it neat due to her slightly controlling personality. Misha's is either clean-shaven or in some sort of pattern that she decided on based off her case of OCD.
Emi is probably too physically immature to have much, or a need to shave it.
that actually makes sense in some way... the thought about hanako striked me too hehe... and i totally agree on rin i know i wouldnt like it if some held a razor up to my gentleman?for thoes who dont know what i mean its because he allways stands for the ladies :)
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Are...are we actually discussing their pubic hair?..

Saying that, I have noticed and heard that not many visual novels actually feature pubic hair, and in all honesty a bit of hair would be good to add a touch of realism, rather than all the girls sporting the shaven look, which would be slightly weird.

We...are actually discussing pubic hair aren't we....I can only imagine what topics will spring up over the next two weeks.
Priest

Post by Priest »

scott1and wrote:Are...are we actually discussing their pubic hair?..

Saying that, I have noticed and heard that not many visual novels actually feature pubic hair, and in all honesty a bit of hair would be good to add a touch of realism, rather than all the girls sporting the shaven look, which would be slightly weird.

We...are actually discussing pubic hair aren't we....I can only imagine what topics will spring up over the next two weeks.
trust me dude this is only the tip of the iceberg people are about to burst with antisipation and have a need to imagine a overall picture of all the characters
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character

Post by purple haired Katawa Shoujo character »

Today: Pubic Hair

Tomorrow: Meat Curtains
Priest

Post by Priest »

purple haired Katawa Shoujo character wrote:Today: Pubic Hair

Jesus christ best 24 december ever !!! This is totally makeing my night haha
Sturlson

Post by Sturlson »

scott1and wrote:Are...are we actually discussing their pubic hair?..

Not to demean what the project is, as it is so much more, but we're discussing a cripple-sex simulator. That would already be seen as tactless by most. This is a rather minor stretch as far as depravity goes. Though I doubt many of us care. :lol:
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character wrote:Today: Pubic Hair

I'm...not too sure on that last one. Doesn't sound very fun... :|
"You wouldn't shoot a policeman, and then steal his helmet. You wouldn't go to the toilet in his helmet...and then send it to the policeman's grieving widow...and then steal it again!"
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Screw pubes, I wanna know about armpit hair
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Watermelons

Post by Watermelons »

Worthington wrote:Screw pubes, I wanna know about armpit hair
Rin > Lily > Shizune = Emi > Hanako

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGS
Sturlson

Post by Sturlson »

Worthington wrote:Screw pubes, I wanna know about armpit hair
I would prefer to know about the complete and utter lack of armpit hair on the girls, definitely not a plus for me (too much friction, anyways).
CindehQ

Post by CindehQ »

I think it's hilarious that you guys are talking realism when the girls have hair that stretches across the friggin rainbow. It reminds me of a short comic strip at the end of a Genshiken chapter where Sasahara spends his first Ero-game wondering if anime girls ever have "down there" hair.

While the lack of pubes on most anime women is part wish fulfillment (Japanese women aren't known for waxing/shaving down there), it's also because blue/purple/pink pubes is just plain weird. Even for Japan.
I call my avatar Emiyagi.
Like Emi.
If Emi were cool.