Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Erybis

Re: Do you think Misha will have an H scene?

Post by Erybis »

Misha seems like that crazy chick most likely to try and rape you in the ass with a dildo. Just my thoughts.
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Erybis wrote:Misha seems like that crazy chick most likely to try and rape you in the ass with a dildo. Just my thoughts.
I made that joke but I don't see how one can really think that about her. In fact I like her (but not the idea of having my ass raped by a dildo). Misha seems like a nice person to have around. The kind of person that you can talk about all sorts of things and have fun together, too bad that she only have eyes for Shizune :lol:
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

te-kun wrote:
Erybis wrote:Misha seems like that crazy chick most likely to try and rape you in the ass with a dildo. Just my thoughts.
I made that joke but I don't see how one can really think that about her. In fact I like her (but not the idea of having my ass raped by a dildo). Misha seems like a nice person to have around. The kind of person that you can talk about all sorts of things and have fun together, too bad that she only have eyes for Shizune :lol:
Oh yes, she does seem like a nice person, but the way her personality is structured, I think that she would show her love in... "different" ways.
HeMeido

Post by HeMeido »

Depends. Does it still count as a threesome if the second girl is just translating to and from sign language?
Palas

Post by Palas »

Oh, God, I certainly hope so.

EDIT: Actually, I would MUCH, MUCH prefer a non-H romance scene with her that would actually lead to Shizune's alternative ending (as in you don't get the girl).
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

HeMeido wrote:Depends. Does it still count as a threesome if the second girl is just translating to and from sign language?
Moanings in sign language? :lol:
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Palas wrote:Oh, God, I certainly hope so.

EDIT: Actually, I would MUCH, MUCH prefer a non-H romance scene with her that would actually lead to Shizune's alternative ending (as in you don't get the girl).
That may not be a farfetched idea. During his introduction to the class Hisao does think to himself how cute the pink haired girl is and chides himself for not noticing her sooner. And later in Shizune's arc when her and Misha come to his room to fetch him Misha takes him by the hand and Shizune is visibly upset by the lingering handholding while he complains about needing to change out of his jammies first. Poor Misha. She's going to miss out on the guy and lose her only friend. :(
te-kun

Post by te-kun »

Otakumon wrote:Poor Misha. She's going to miss out on the guy and lose her only friend. :(
Why you couldn't just make a joke? :cry:
Sturlson

Post by Sturlson »

I think it'd be nice if she does, but I also don't really see it working into what we know about the game. Since we know Misha does not get a path, having a full ending with her would most likely not happen (even if it is a bad end, it would just seem like a Misha end unless Shizune gets brutally murdered or something). I could only really see it working if it was some sort of side path that wasn't a full route and led only to the H-Scene, with no lengthy story or any sort of after-story (an example I can think of this for would be Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!, which has a few side-heroines that get like forty minute to an hour "routes"), and even the chances of that are slim.
"You wouldn't shoot a policeman, and then steal his helmet. You wouldn't go to the toilet in his helmet...and then send it to the policeman's grieving widow...and then steal it again!"
Palas

Post by Palas »

Otakumon wrote:That may not be a farfetched idea. During his introduction to the class Hisao does think to himself how cute the pink haired girl is and chides himself for not noticing her sooner. And later in Shizune's arc when her and Misha come to his room to fetch him Misha takes him by the hand and Shizune is visibly upset by the lingering handholding while he complains about needing to change out of his jammies first. Poor Misha. She's going to miss out on the guy and lose her only friend. :(
Indeed. I was going to point out that if the devs intend on making the story as realistic and plausible as possible, they wouldn't miss the possible (and likely) jealousy between the two, such as Hisao *not* growing deeper feelings for Shizune, but it seems they've seen that already. Moreover, it's perfectly possible that you might get an H-scene with Shizune AND the hypotetical Misha ending, because it would feel awkward if the game ended with the first H-scene anyway. This alternative Misha ending would most likely not feature an H-scene, but I'm perfectly ok with that.

EDIT: As aforementioned, I actually prefer it to be so, if it's the case.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Fishpick

Post by Fishpick »

I can see it potentially happening on Shizune's path. As others mentions, there's a possibly jealousy scenario. We haven't seen enough to truly judge the characters, but Misha could start moving in. Maybe even trying to sabotage the relationship. (And she'd be quite effective, considering she's the translator after all.) And depending on the choices, Hisao could have a little fling with Misha. It may or may not become an H-scene.
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Fishpick wrote:I can see it potentially happening on Shizune's path. As others mentions, there's a possibly jealousy scenario. We haven't seen enough to truly judge the characters, but Misha could start moving in. Maybe even trying to sabotage the relationship. (And she'd be quite effective, considering she's the translator after all.) And depending on the choices, Hisao could have a little fling with Misha. It may or may not become an H-scene.
This would a very good way to add dimension to Misha herself. She just seems like the crazy airhead to me, and this would reinforce and enrich her character. But how would Hisao figure out what was going on to get back on the Shizune path?
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Sounds like Shizune's route could become the Toradora route, starring Misha as Minori...
Erybis

Post by Erybis »

Limbless wrote:Sounds like Shizune's route could become the Toradora route, starring Misha as Minori...
Toradora has a visual novel? I would go for Minori all the way. That rockin' body always makes me feel like Taiga should GTFO and find her own love, on her own. Damn fake loli.
Yubiseiharukana

Post by Yubiseiharukana »

Drkstrm wrote:
scott1and wrote:At the most though if there is some service for Misha, it'll be a bit of side boob or teasing at best.
Sideboob hour.

So... Yeah, I mean no. No Misha stuff. After all, just think about it. "Wahahahahahaha~"
I thought it was half boob half hour?
Erybis wrote:
Limbless wrote:Sounds like Shizune's route could become the Toradora route, starring Misha as Minori...
Toradora has a visual novel? I would go for Minori all the way. That rockin' body always makes me feel like Taiga should GTFO and find her own love, on her own. Damn fake loli.
http://www.fakku.net/viewgame.php?id=26 (nsfw) Though I have a sneaking suspicion it's not the same one most think of... :mrgreen:

The more "official" and actually story driven (rather than the previous one being sex driven) ToraDora! game can be seen on this Youtube preview of it:

Anyways, I think he's referencing the path the anime took.
Last edited by Yubiseiharukana on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
- Emo Philips