Misha not officially plump?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Erybis

Re: Misha not officially plump?

Post by Erybis »

I thought Rin was the one with big tits. She certainly looks like it from the art.
blackrising

Post by blackrising »

I don't know if Misha can actually be called plump, but I do know that I like her that way. She just looks so...cuddly.
I like my women with a nice, soft belly for laying my head on it, thank you very much.
Misha worshipper to the core. WAHAHAHA~

Misha>Rin=Hanako=Lilly>>Shizune>Emi

Since I was no bigger than a weavil they've been saying I was evil
That if "bad" was a boot that I'd fit it
That I'm a wicked young lady, but I've been trying hard lately
O fuck it! I'm a monster! I admit it!
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Erybis wrote:I thought Rin was the one with big tits. She certainly looks like it from the art.
That's Shizune. She's been designated as such from the page that inspired the game. In fact, according to the websites "official" measurements, Rin's bust is only larger than Emi's. Everyone else has a little more going on.

I suppose most people say this because of the men's shirt she wears. It makes it hard to get a good look at her figure as opposed to the girls with the tight fitting uniforms. That, and Shimmie art.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Khantalas

Post by Khantalas »

G3n0c1de wrote:That's Shizune. She's been designated as such from the page that inspired the game. In fact, according to the websites "official" measurements, Rin's bust is only larger than Emi's. Everyone else has a little more going on.
Going by the measurements on the character page, Lilly has a larger band size, but she also has a wider waist and hips and is significantly taller, so it's not as noticeable.
地獄から冬の気持ちや我のまで。
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Khantalas wrote:Going by the measurements on the character page, Lilly has a larger band size, but she also has a wider waist and hips and is significantly taller, so it's not as noticeable.
True, Lilly is a larger person, so proportionally, Shizune still has the largest breasts of all of them.

Then again, the site measurements are randomized so they should not be taken too seriously... They just fit pretty well.
Last edited by G3n0c1de on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Aura wrote:The last time people started arguing about the "official" measurements, we made the website randomize them every time the page was loaded. Just let it go.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

I want to hug Misha more than any of them.

She's not even my favourite.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Limbless wrote:I want to hug Misha more than any of them.

She's not even my favourite.
This, maybe marginally squeezed out by Rin because of the d'aw factor.
But yes, hugging skinny girls terrifies me, it feels like they'll break.
Also, Misha looks pretty slender in the Clasroom CG.
Last edited by Worthington on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Limbless

Post by Limbless »

Y'know, I'm still not sure what not-Kyon's giant bonerflap is actually supposed to be in that CG.
Sturlson

Post by Sturlson »

I always thought of Misha as more 'soft' than 'plump'. Also delicious, regardless of her classification in that aspect.
"You wouldn't shoot a policeman, and then steal his helmet. You wouldn't go to the toilet in his helmet...and then send it to the policeman's grieving widow...and then steal it again!"
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Clarifying the 3 sizes issue, they're no longer randomized on the site (check for yourself if need be) but they are not to be taken all that seriously. You can ask for evidence of this but the fact that they randomised the sizes in the first place suggests we should just wait till the game comes out. You know, in 14 odd days.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

G3n0c1de wrote:That's Shizune. She's been designated as such from the page that inspired the game. In fact, according to the websites "official" measurements, Rin's bust is only larger than Emi's. Everyone else has a little more going on.
OBJECTION!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - take a look at the sample pic. there's no way in hell Rin's got the second-smallest bust in the game. seriously, look at the shadow under those things. :shock: and from when she's standing at an angle, you can see how much her shirt gets pushed out. yeah, the original page said that the girl who became Shizune had big boobs, but if you actually look at all the girls, Rin's easily got the most. nothing bad about any of the other girls, I'm just sayin'. :mrgreen:

..yes, I just plain like boobs.

also: Misha? totally not plump. she's just got an average build in a world full of girls with anime proportions. :mrgreen: and pretty much anyone looks bigger standing next to Shizune, small as her waist is...
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Mercutio wrote:
OBJECTION!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - take a look at the sample pic. there's no way in hell Rin's got the second-smallest bust in the game. seriously, look at the shadow under those things. :shock:
Seconded. That shadow does add a lot of emphasis to her chest, and if you're going to use the site as an argument, then you both lose, as according to those measurement Lilly has the biggest breasts, although it has been noted before to not trust those measurement.

In the end though, I would say just wait until the release of the game to settle this, as we will have a much easier time having this argument when we have evidence to go by rather than going by what may or may not be true.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

scott1and wrote:In the end though, I would say just wait until the release of the game to settle this, as we will have a much easier time having this argument when we have evidence to go by rather than going by what may or may not be true.
yeah, I gotta agree with that. not like we're going to like the game any more or less 'cause of a character's boob size. (at least I hope not.) in 13 days, the CGs will tell all. :lol:

and hey, there's still hope that we get to see Misha in something other than her school uniform, and the eternal question that started this thread might be a little less eternal.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

ITT: Rinfriends cannot into material elasticity and shadows
Really guys, it's okay if she's your favorite and doesn't have the biggest knockers

I might also add that Hisao mistakes her for a boy at least once in Act 1 based on her silhouette.