Now that Shizune's path is done...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

G3n0c1de

Re: Now that Shizune's path is done...

Post by G3n0c1de »

no-account wrote:they're paths are sure to intersect and I get bored reading the sameish thing multiple times.
The paths only intersected a lot in Act 1 because you have to learn about and interact with the different heroines. After that, the paths diverge quite a bit. For Lilly and Hanako specifically, they will probably come up a lot in each other's paths, because Hanako is so relient on Lilly's care. But Hisao's perspective should be a lot different depending on who he's going for.
Last edited by G3n0c1de on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Drkstrm

Post by Drkstrm »

Rin. Rin. Rin. Rin. Rin.

Rin.

She is my favourite character out of quite a lot of things, to be honest. She's. Just. So. Awesome...
Kokani

Post by Kokani »

Hanako
Rin
Shizune
Emi
Lily

Came here for Rin, fell for Hanako in part 1.
contown

Post by contown »

Emi
Hanako
Emi
Lily
Emi
Rin
Emi
Shizune
Emi

and did I mention Emi?
Watermelons

Post by Watermelons »

Rin
Emi
Lily
Haniko
Shizune

Im skipping kenji's path; ill just wait for spoilers on what happens after Hisao falls off the building.
Rin > Lily > Shizune = Emi > Hanako

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGS
GMKGoat

Post by GMKGoat »

Shizune
Rin
Emi
Lilly
Hanako
Rin (again)
Shizune (again)
Razzmatazz

Post by Razzmatazz »

My order actually has little to do with my favourite girls, which goes Rin=Hanako>Emi>Lily=Shizune, I think I'm gonna want to make the experience as varied as possible so I'll make sure to split up the coupled girls.
I'd go:
Emi - Because in the demo I felt she got the least screen time and I'm curious to see how she'll turn out.
Hanako - My joint favourite but I don't want to play Rin straight after Emi as I reckon I'd end up skipping through txt, and I don't want to do that.
Shizune - I'd play Shizune next to split up the other couples.
Lily - Lily is next really as default as I want to leave for last...
Rin - Because I just know it's going to be awesome, hilarious and a great finish.

After that I'll probably just play through in my order of favouritism until I have my 100% 8)
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

I'm probably going to play through Lilly's arc. I don't really much care for the others
Palas

Post by Palas »

I'm going to play as if I were Hisao. I'm not chasing any specific path, but it will even be interesting to see if my personality has changed during the last year, which certainly happened. As soon as I finish as myself, I will desperately be after anything resembling a Misha path/ending, which will probably get me Shizune.

But if I had to aim for any of them, it would be Emi.
While we are here discussing, Hanako is somewhere hopping from dark to darker tiles. Alone.
Misterbadguy

Post by Misterbadguy »

Hanako - Got her first playthrough of Act 1, so it make sense to me to finish her path first.
Shizune - Taken a liking to her as of recent, and I loved the festival part of her path.
Lilly - Interesting character, haven't done her path yet but I can imagine it'll be pretty nice.
Rin - Not been in any rush to do her path for Act 1, but she's well written as well as very funny, and I'd like to see how her story turns out.
Emi - Cute character and everything, but honestly don't have much interest in finding her story out above any of the others. Simple as that.
HAZING
shirolong

Post by shirolong »

My god I have mulled way to much thinking about who I should choose first, in between, and last...

My order changed a lot since I first thought I had it down, but it seems to have come to this:

1) Lilly
2) Emi
3) Hanako
4) Rin
5) Shizune

Personally, I see Shizune's character as the least attractive, although I seem to be the minority in that aspect. I was originally going to go with Hanako/Emi first, but I'm glad I didn't as Lilly's ending really did set the right emotional tone for what seems to be a good run-through of the game. And for some reason I try to stave away from picking a girl from the same duo twice (i.e. Lilly/Hanako, Emi/Rin, and sorta Shizune/Misha), as it just doesn't feel right.
Teclo

Post by Teclo »

I'm going for Rin first just because she pretty much is Katawa Shoujo to me. Then I'll probably try to leave Shizune till last to hammock my least favourite ones in the middle. Despite the ranking in my signature, I don't dislike any of the girls at all. It's like Idolm@ster; even your least favourite Idol is still a really cool character that you enjoy watching. Still have my fingers crossed for some Akira DLC for 800MSP.

Rin > Akira > Shizune > Lilly = Emi > Hanako