Pawneeboy

Re: Favorite Drink

Post by Pawneeboy »

Misha would go for a Mojito or maybe a Mai Tai. :D
"Uncommon thoughts brings about uncommon people."
atat

Post by atat »

Seems to be consensus a bit, except for one nay-sayer (I'm watching you Worthington :shock: ), that Misha would go for girly mixed drinks.
Nixons back!!!!
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character

Post by purple haired Katawa Shoujo character »

I think Hanako and Emi would abstain from alcohol, Shizune and Lilly probably drink wine and champagne on special occasions, and Rin is a mushroom muncher.
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

purple haired Katawa Shoujo character wrote:I think Hanako and Emi would abstain from alcohol, Shizune and Lilly probably drink wine and champagne on special occasions, and Rin is a mushroom muncher.
What kind of mushroom? The trippy kind or the perverted kind? lol
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Raiden wrote:
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character wrote:I think Hanako and Emi would abstain from alcohol, Shizune and Lilly probably drink wine and champagne on special occasions, and Rin is a mushroom muncher.
What kind of mushroom? The trippy kind or the perverted kind? lol
Don't know what kind they are, but she gets them from this dude
http://www.the-games-blog.com/wp-conten ... Dealer.gif
atat

Post by atat »

I highly doubt any of this.
Rin doesn't need mushrooms.
And this is not a 'my girls' are 'pure' thread. IT's what is their favorite drink thread.
Nixons back!!!!
Xeoniriel

Post by Xeoniriel »

Doesn't need yes, but to enhance!

Jokes aside I still think Emi wouldn't drink; Hanako would probably go with 'I'll have whatever you're having' if anything at all. Perhaps some irish coffee :P.
My physics teacher once said "I cry, I cry and die. Luckily I have rejuvenation powers."
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

atat wrote:Seems to be consensus a bit, except for one nay-sayer (I'm watching you Worthington :shock: ), that Misha would go for girly mixed drinks.
Misha has the body fat to handle her hard liquors. She chugs beer like a bro.
You all know it's true.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Minister of Gloom

Post by Minister of Gloom »

Worthington wrote:
atat wrote:Seems to be consensus a bit, except for one nay-sayer (I'm watching you Worthington :shock: ), that Misha would go for girly mixed drinks.
Misha has the body fat to handle her hard liquors. She chugs beer like a bro.
You all know it's true.
Shizune has a lot of fat, she just allocates it strategically.
Life, what is it but a dream?
זה מגניב אותי כל פעם מחדש, העובדה שיש פה עברית. אני תוהה אם מישהו ישים לב ששיניתי חתימה.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Minister of Gloom wrote:Shizune has a lot of fat, she just allocates it strategically.
Internet high five.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Minister of Gloom wrote:Shizune has a lot of fat, she just allocates it strategically.
Internet high five.
Yeah, I gotta second Gen-Three on that (yay, I finally found a way to make your name not kill my brain!)
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios

atat wrote:
I highly doubt any of this.
Rin doesn't need mushrooms.
And this is not a 'my girls' are 'pure' thread. IT's what is their favorite drink thread.
I never said they were pure. I just said that I don't think two of them drink and two of them drink the fancy stuff on special occasions. Plus, I don't see how mushroom munching would qualify Rin as "pure".
atat

Post by atat »

It's simple, the question was not 'would they drink' it would be what there favorite drink would be. Answering 'they wouldn't' has nothing to do with it. If they drank what would they drink.
Nixons back!!!!
Acidhedz

Post by Acidhedz »

Having had Absinthe and Chartreuse myself as an artist and dreamer I can confirm they are very interesting drinks to get riddled on, I say Rin would likely go for those.

Shizune strikes me as the conservative drinker till someone dares to drink more type. Beer at first, then shots of whatever.

Misha would probably drink anything someone gave her. A roofie case in the waiting. Probably at a Karaoke bar.

Lilly probably wouldn't drink much, but would probably stick with top line wines and Saki.

Hanako would probably start out nursing a beer, then end up getting plastered and crying in a corner.

Emi would either not drink at all, or just drink lite beer to be social. Maybe a glass of wine a day since it is good for you.

The librarian is probably the type to get drunk and end up doing a strip tease, then forgetting it all happened conveniently.

Teacher dude strikes me as a whatever works kind of dude.

I doubt the doc would drink at all considering his position as both a physician and role model. Maybe a touch of scotch in the evening to cap off the day.

atat wrote:It's simple, the question was not 'would they drink' it would be what there favorite drink would be. Answering 'they wouldn't' has nothing to do with it. If they drank what would they drink.
I don't think it matters and it's pretty ridiculous of you to make an argument about fictional characters and their drinking habits. I said, I don't think two of them drink, and therefore, they would not have a favorite drink. And calling Rin a mushroom muncher was a joke.So the next time somebody doesn't answer a question that you don't see as a proper answer, kindly fuck off.