Now that Shizune's path is done...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Mirage_GSM

Re: Now that Shizune's path is done...

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Don't we already have a thread like that around somewhere?

Anyway, I'm going to do Emi's route first, 'cause she's my favourite girl and also so I can start translating that path right away.
I know I'll probably save Rin's path for last, because, though she's not my favourite girl, I think her path will be the one I'll like best ;-)
Not sure about the order of the others - maybe I'll throw dice or whatever.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Here's my list:

Hanako
(cry about there not being a Misha route :cry:)
Shizune
Lilly
Emi
Rin
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin
Kantaro

Post by Kantaro »

Lilly first.
Hanako second.
After that, I don't know.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Mirage_GSM wrote:Don't we already have a thread like that around somewhere?
Yes, this thread.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Rivan

Post by Rivan »

Hmm, well, since I'm not really a totally hardcore visual-novel gamer that will abandon life and all other pursuits to achieve 100% completion [Waits for the finishing blow] I guess I may not complete all the paths.
But, if I were to take a guess...

1. Lilly, because I'm a Lilly person.
2. Hanako, because I can load fom Lilly's save earlier and choose her route instead. She's also tied with Rin for spot 2.
3. Rin, because I like Rin.
4. Bitch about lack of a Mischa route or sudden lack of girls that I could actually get along with.
5. Coin-Flip between Shizune and Emi.
6. Get bad ending.
7. Get whichever ending the coin chose at point 5
8. Cry about not getting Mischa route again.
9. Get the ending the coin did not give me at point 5.
10. Search for hidden harem/orgy route that will never happen.
11. Randomly choose a single girl or just go for Lilly again.
12. Try to get any scenes that might be missing from routes I'd like to see.
13. Abandon the game altogether.

Note that 13 may happen at any time during this process, except I'll probably try to get my top3 finished at least, and I'll definitely finish Lilly's route.

While I think Shizune is an interesting character and Emi is at least caring and somewhat likeable if at times annoying, I usually like to play those games choosing a girl I could get along (or form a relationship) with. I cannot see that happenning with annoying, bossy, butting-into-different-aspects-of-your-life girls that Emi and especially Shizune can sometimes be. Also, for whatever reason, I always imagine Emi as loud and hyperactive to the point of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and I'd kill to avoid spending too much time with this kind of person.
Progress : Lilly - finished (Good ending), Hanako - finished (good ending), Rin - finished (Good ending), Shizune - finished (Bad ending), Emi - Finished (good ending)

Lilly=Rin > Hanako > Emi=Misha > Shizune
Shockproof Jamo

Post by Shockproof Jamo »

Hanako 1st, 'cause I got her ending 1st in the demo.
Rin 2nd, 'cause I'm expecting her to be a lot of fun.

Beyond that it's probably completely random. Shizune is probably last, because my initial impression of her is a bit negative. But more than likely the devs have tackled this issue in the final script, so who knows what she'll be like in the end.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Hanako 1st, 'cause I got her ending 1st in the demo.
Rin 2nd, 'cause I'm expecting her to be a lot of fun.

Beyond that it's probably completely random. Shizune is probably last, because my initial impression of her is a bit negative. But more than likely the devs have tackled this issue in the final script, so who knows what she'll be like in the end.
I'm really anxious to see what kinds of changes have happened to the girls from the fraction of them we saw in Act 1. I expect some jostling of favourite lists after the game comes out. Man, if Gee-three-en-zero-cee-one-ide's profile picture changes, we know some major character changes have gone down.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Worthington wrote:I'm really anxious to see what kinds of changes have happened to the girls from the fraction of them we saw in Act 1. I expect some jostling of favourite lists after the game comes out.
...dude. :shock: I didn't even think about that. sure, the demo's been out for a long damn time, there's no chance it got out unscathed from the editing. it'll probably play mostly the same, but dammit, now I've got one more reason to look forward to the full game.

can't wait to play those scenes again for the first time. :lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Mercutio wrote:
Worthington wrote:I'm really anxious to see what kinds of changes have happened to the girls from the fraction of them we saw in Act 1. I expect some jostling of favourite lists after the game comes out.
...dude. :shock: I didn't even think about that. sure, the demo's been out for a long damn time, there's no chance it got out unscathed from the editing. it'll probably play mostly the same, but dammit, now I've got one more reason to look forward to the full game.

can't wait to play those scenes again for the first time. :lol:
Woah, that too. I was referring to how the girls would change over the course of the game, but now you've got me thinking that the scenes in Act 1 could be different to.
Now I have the hiccups.
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

There won't be any major changes in Act 1.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
zatanaslover

Post by zatanaslover »

I like strong, motivated. I also have a glasses and short-hair fetish.

Let's see... :twisted:

Post by Guest »

Rin because she's my favorite. Rest are random.
pyretimeth

Post by pyretimeth »

SilverCitizen wrote:
Limbless wrote:Lilly first, no question.

Then... coin flips.
You have a 5-sided coin!? :o
He can just flip two coins to get one of four (?) possible outcomes, one for each girl. For example:

Head, head: Shizune
Head, tail: Hanako
Tail, head: Rin
Tail, tail: Emi
One of the coins falls off the table and is never seen again: Kenji
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Worthington wrote:Man, if Gee-three-en-zero-cee-one-ide's profile picture changes, we know some major character changes have gone down.
That's an interesting proposition... For me, Shizune is riding a lot of momentum. I'm going to get her first, but I will give the other girls their fair shot. If they end up being better than Shizune, I'll change it.

That's something that went through my head when I was finishing act 1. I got Shizune first, so I was worried I might end up liking the other girls better. As each successive ending scene rolled by I was relieved. My resolve strengthened.

It'll take a lot to take down my Queen.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Sperance

Post by Sperance »

Rin first, because she's my favourite and the first ending I got. Then Shizune because I like her a lot. Then I'll go fr random chance. And I'll probably get all the bad endings before even getting Rin, because I'm usually horrible at VN decision making