Re: Now that Shizune's path is done...

Post by muramasa13 »

I will start with Rin, of course
Followed by Shizune, then Hanako, and finally Lilly
Hell, I might even skim through the Emi path, for 100% completion
Bara

Post by Bara »

Aim for Emi of course, and then where ever the heck my random key punching like an orangutan on meth brings me. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Halkure

Post by Halkure »

Shizune, Emi, Rin!
Naline1

Post by Naline1 »

Bara wrote:Aim for Emi of course, and then where ever the heck my random key punching like an orangutan on meth brings me. :lol:
allofmywhy.jpg
Naw, I kid, I kid. everyone has different tastes. If you don't mind me asking, what draws you to Emi?
Worthington

Post by Worthington »

Naline1 wrote:
Bara wrote:Aim for Emi of course, and then where ever the heck my random key punching like an orangutan on meth brings me. :lol:
allofmywhy.jpg
Naw, I kid, I kid. everyone has different tastes. If you don't mind me asking, what draws you to Emi?
Might I hazard a guess at boobs... or lack thereof?
Got my feet in the air and my head on the ground.

Kenji=Rin>Akira>Hideaki>Hachisame>Lilly>Takashi>Miki>Emi>Nurse>Misha>Mutou>Shizune>Yuuko>Nomiya>Hanako

Worthington's Wondrous Writeshop
Magnesium Ninja Studios
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Limbless wrote:I may well be wrong here, but do I remember it being said that there won't be bad ends (apart from Kenji), once you're in one girl's route you're set?
I think that would be letting the player off a little easy no? It would make all the choices after act one not matter.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Supaflames

Post by Supaflames »

I'll end up where ever my choices take me; probably dead the first time around.
Duncan Idaho

Post by Duncan Idaho »

I'll shoot for the ones I don't like much first, get them out of the way and save the ones I really like for last. So Hanako and Rin first, then Emi since while I like her I don't like her as much as I like Shizune and Lilly, then those two, whichever one I feel like first.
I fight for the users

Also:
Shizune = Lilly > Emi > Misha > ... > Rin = Hanako
Naline1

Post by Naline1 »

Worthington wrote:
Naline1 wrote:
allofmywhy.jpg
Might I hazard a guess at boobs... or lack thereof?
... Now that I remember that, I'm definitely doing Emi fourth. I've decided, Hanako. Shizune. Rin. Emi. lilly. KENJI
Halkure

Post by Halkure »

Naline1 wrote:
allofmywhy.jpg
I'd like to weigh in on that. Emi and Shizune are at the top of my list because they're characters of action. Emi's an especially energetic personality. It's inspiring.

I'm a bit lethargic - real irregular sleep, sometimes missing meals to studies. I've always been organized but I find I'm terrible at managing time. I've become more conscious of my health (and cooking) now that I'm living independently at university. So I've been working on getting these sorts of things in order - Emi is a good kick in the ass. ;)
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

totally been thinking about this since the Shizune announcement. :mrgreen:

Lilly first, sort of to get her out of the way. it's not like I don't like her, but she pretty much interests me the least. tall formal blonde just seems kinda boring.
Shizune next, and I'm really hoping we get to see more of her playful side, instead of her being all insistent all the time. don't get me wrong, I liked her route in the demo, but after playing it a few times, it's like, wow, I would hate this person IRL. still fun to read about her, though.
Emi third, 'cause she's kind of grown on me. still don't like how she suddenly gets all uber-pushy in her final scene, but she's cute enough now that it's probably worth it.

and then... either Rin or Hanako, I seriously can't decide which route to do first. :shock: they've sorta both become my favorites. maybe I'll flip a coin.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Tahtorak

Post by Tahtorak »

I think I will do the bad endings first, just to get them out of the way. Then, I will go in the order of girls according to the scene gallery: Emi-->Rin-->Lilly-->Hanako-->Shizune

Or maybe I will go in the order according to the library: Emi-->Hanako-->Lilly-->Rin-->Shizune

Decisions, decisions, decisions... I will just have to wait until the actual game comes out. Until then, I know for sure that Emi comes first, Lilly is third, and I will save my best (Shizune) for last. :mrgreen:
.., ,
-M
scott1and

Post by scott1and »

Hanako
Rin
Shizune
Emi > Lilly

I'll be playing Hanako first, mainly cause I kinda like shy girls. I like weird girls, so Rins second, and then Shizune seems...well...fun. After that its kind of a draw, although I went of lolis lately so Emi moved from her third place slot. Games taken that long I've changed my preferences :lol: .
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

I will try to get Shizune's first because she is my favourite(but I will probably end up Bad End'ing hehe), then Lily (and I'll get to see Akira :D) and I don't care much about the order after that but it will probably be Emi, Hanako and Rin.

It feels so real now that we are so close ^__^
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
purple haired Katawa Shoujo character

Post by purple haired Katawa Shoujo character »

I'm going to play through around my own personal decision making rather than aim for a specific girl the first time. Then I'm going to do the other girls with no specific order.