State of the Shoujo... so far

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rhaegar

Re: State of the Shoujo... so far

Post by Rhaegar »

11:59:59 PM december 31st aleutian islands time. calling it now.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Rhaegar wrote:11:59:59 PM december 31st aleutian islands time.
Actually it's "Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time" (HAST; UTC-10), but why do things half-way?
The westernmost (inhabited) time zone is Samoan time (UTC-11), but no luck there: Samoa is going from UTC -11 to UTC +13 on Dec 29th this year, effectively travelling one day into the future... Actually kinda cool if you think about it...
Anyway the time zone is also used in Niue (1.400 inhabitants) and on Midway (some temporary staff). They probably won't call it Samoan Time anymore though.
There's also a UTC-12 time zone (which doesn't even have a name), but the two islands there are uninhabited, except for "annual visits by the US Fish and Wildlife Service" ;-)
Okay, enough education for today, time to go to bed...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
phailosophy

Post by phailosophy »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
Rhaegar wrote:11:59:59 PM december 31st aleutian islands time.
Actually it's "Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time" (HAST; UTC-10), but why do things half-way?
The westernmost (inhabited) time zone is Samoan time (UTC-11), but no luck there: Samoa is going from UTC -11 to UTC +13 on Dec 29th this year, effectively travelling one day into the future... Actually kinda cool if you think about it...
Anyway the time zone is also used in Niue (1.400 inhabitants) and on Midway (some temporary staff). They probably won't call it Samoan Time anymore though.
There's also a UTC-12 time zone (which doesn't even have a name), but the two islands there are uninhabited, except for "annual visits by the US Fish and Wildlife Service" ;-)
Okay, enough education for today, time to go to bed...
Rin would be proud.
Bulldozer

Post by Bulldozer »

If there was anything worthwhile to mention, Im sure it would have been.
Esa94

Post by Esa94 »

Kazuki wrote:
Goldilurks wrote:
do the beta
I can see the reactions on a "we need volunteers for a beta test" thread now. Fastest growing thread ever.
I'll never get why so many people jump at the opportunity to beta test. It's just gonna ruin the experience for you when the full game comes out, as you'll already know pretty much everything in the game.
No.

It'll get you a possibility to play the game before everyone else.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Esa94 wrote:No.

It'll get you a possibility to play the game before everyone else.
And this is exactly the reason why we're not keen on making an open call for volunteers. Beta testing is work, not "a chance to be first".
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Xeon

Post by Xeon »

[/quote]And this is exactly the reason why we're not keen on making an open call for volunteers. Beta testing is work, not "a chance to be first".[/quote]

I beta tested for WoW, rift, starcraft and KOTOR for the xbox; since there's so many initial glitches in those types of games it also fucks the story up for you since you're focusing on all the flaws and not the story. I agree with Silentcook on this one.