Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Lansan1ty

Re: Attention Katawa Shoujo NYC Fans

Post by Lansan1ty »

Verett wrote:When I arrived at the destination, the OP unleashed a pack of dogs at me, mugged me and proceeded to dump me in a river. The book was in pretty good quality though.
hahaha. It's not even saturday yet =P I'm still in Shinjuku.
...Or are you a time traveler!?

(my plan has been foiled!)
^_^
Goldilurks

Post by Goldilurks »

If there are any of those left in September I'll pay shipping and handling for you to send one up to Canada.
This one needs to lurk moar. This one lurks too much! Ahh, this one lurks juuuuust enuf.
Katawa Haha: Disability Mothers
From Shizune's Perspective: a fanfic
Shades of gray
Location: Those two eyes under that rock, yeah, the ones watching you? Thats me...

Post by Shades of gray »

i will personally pay for you to send one to my address in the uk, cost be damned
2 kidneys for sale, slightly used, non-functional, no refunds.

Post by Guest »

I'm definitely down to go get one, depending on the time that I can pick it up (I have a tournament to attend later that day)
Kibibit

Post by Kibibit »

Guest wrote:I'm definitely down to go get one, depending on the time that I can pick it up (I have a tournament to attend later that day)
Bloorgh, that's me. I didn't realize that I lurked so hard I didn't actually have an account. :|
That said, It's wonderful timing now that I look at it, I'm heading into queens as is for the tournament.
Lansan1ty

Post by Lansan1ty »

Kibibit wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm definitely down to go get one, depending on the time that I can pick it up (I have a tournament to attend later that day)
Bloorgh, that's me. I didn't realize that I lurked so hard I didn't actually have an account. :|
That said, It's wonderful timing now that I look at it, I'm heading into queens as is for the tournament.
I should be in Forest Hills all day, and I sleep at absurd times like 4am normally so whenever you can make it is fine really.

I'll organize everything Friday (US Eastern time, after I land) or Thursday Japan time before I sleep (if I sleep)
Lansan1ty

Post by Lansan1ty »

Looks like there aren't a lot of NYC Fans interested, this is good news for the rest of you. (or at least as many as I'll have remaining)

edit:
I'll probably give in order of who replied first. It's only fair that way.
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

Wish I could make it but I'm too far away :cry:
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Verett

Post by Verett »

Lansan1ty wrote:hahaha. It's not even saturday yet =P I'm still in Shinjuku.
Then where did I get this book...?
kosherbacon

Post by kosherbacon »

Lansan1ty wrote:Looks like there aren't a lot of NYC Fans interested, this is good news for the rest of you. (or at least as many as I'll have remaining)

edit:
Well then, add me to that list. :D
deadering

Post by deadering »

Lansan1ty wrote:Looks like there aren't a lot of NYC Fans interested, this is good news for the rest of you. (or at least as many as I'll have remaining)

edit:
Did no one show up?
Wasting Time

Post by Wasting Time »

I would definitely pay to have it shipped here in California, but it looks like a lot of other people are beating me to the punch... I just hope anyone looking at the summer book ignores my fugly entry for it.
Also known as NamewithNumbers, Numbers or Burnish.
Lansan1ty

Post by Lansan1ty »

deadering wrote:

edit:
Did no one show up?
It isn't satuday yet, I'm just judging by the lack of New Yorkers requesting it here.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Well, the world is a big place and this is a small forum - only 3.000 Users from all over the world and most of them probably haven't visited this site in over a year... How many did you expect to be from New York?
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Lansan1ty

Post by Lansan1ty »

Who knows =D Not a bad thing though. Maybe a little more work for me, but whatever =P.
Either on Sunday when I set up my PC in my dorm upstate, or early mon-tues I'll contact people about the remaining artbooks.

/Everyone needs to visit Japan once in their life, this place is the best, can't wait to come back.
//Heading back to NYC in 11 hours.