What you wouldn't have wanted to happen in the story

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

griffon8

Re: What you wouldn't want to happen in the story

Post by griffon8 »

I'd say, "How could anyone be that stupid," but then I remember:

“You know how dumb the average person is? By definition, half the population is dumber than that.”
—Randy Cassingham, 1997-11-16
I found out about Katawa Shoujo through the forums of Misfile. There, I am the editor of Misfiled Dreams.

Completed: 100%, including bonus picture. Shizune>Emi>Lilly>Hanako>Rin

Griffon8's Writing
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Otakumon wrote: One thing I hope to not see is similar to the misunderstandings others have brought up, but it isn't an accident. It happens a lot in anime, manga, and VNs when a girl finally accepts her feelings for the protaganist and starts to accept him, then her worst enemy that's been her rival in everything and has made her life a living hell for years tells her something bad about the guy which she naturally accepts as the gospel truth without batting an eye.
let us pray for not this situation.

Although, Iwanako showing back up for some reason or another would definitely be interesting. I just hope she doesn't just show up to just create chaos.
I found out about KS from japanator, during Ero-week.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.
my evidence to this. http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3044 :)

Rin > Hanako > Shizune > Lilly > Kenji > Emi
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Rohalmen509 wrote:
Otakumon wrote: One thing I hope to not see is similar to the misunderstandings others have brought up, but it isn't an accident. It happens a lot in anime, manga, and VNs when a girl finally accepts her feelings for the protaganist and starts to accept him, then her worst enemy that's been her rival in everything and has made her life a living hell for years tells her something bad about the guy which she naturally accepts as the gospel truth without batting an eye.

Although, Iwanako showing back up for some reason or another would definitely be interesting. I just hope she doesn't just show up to just create chaos.
Iwanoko: HISAO! WTF IS THIS, YOU LEFT ME FOR A CRIPPLED BITCH
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

PasterOfMuppets wrote: Iwanoko: HISAO! WTF IS THIS, YOU LEFT ME FOR A CRIPPLED BITCH
If this were to happen, there had better be a path option to deck her in the face. I'd take it at least once, even if it meant getting a bad end.
ReinerSkye

Post by ReinerSkye »

Didn't she just stop visiting him at the hospital after a few weeks? HIsao better not consider getting together with her if she just shows up out of nowhere.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha
DMGnome

Post by DMGnome »

"Hisao! Please let me join your cripple harem!"
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
LadyLately

Post by LadyLately »

That, or Iwanako left Hisao for Kenji, and she's the succubus. Kenji...does not seem to be the type to have his personal timeline in his memory that accurate. I mean, the amount of mindwipes the poor boy's gone through...
High-ranking member of the feminist conspiracy.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

LadyLately wrote:That, or Iwanako left Hisao for Kenji, and she's the succubus. Kenji...does not seem to be the type to have his personal timeline in his memory that accurate. I mean, the amount of mindwipes the poor boy's gone through...
Iwakano showing up and the rest of the game is trying to get her and Kenji together.
... that would be interesting.

RinxKenji forever~ Rin shall succumb to Kenji's impressive intelligence, and Rin shall make him walk the straight path to victory.

LadyLately

Post by LadyLately »

Rohalmen509 wrote: Iwakano showing up and the rest of the game is trying to get her and Kenji together.
It doesn't matter that she doesn't have a face, Kenji wouldn't be able to notice anyways.
High-ranking member of the feminist conspiracy.
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

LadyLately wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote: Iwakano showing up and the rest of the game is trying to get her and Kenji together.
It doesn't matter that she doesn't have a face, Kenji wouldn't be able to notice anyways.
1st step) Tell Iwakano to wear boys clothes for the first few days.
2) have them engage in conversation, first by making her listen to his feminine conspiracy.

Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:
Rohalmen509 wrote:

Iwanoko: HISAO! WTF IS THIS, YOU LEFT ME FOR A CRIPPLED BITCH
Iwanako: The only reason I stopped visiting was to give birth! You're the one that ran out and left me to raise our baby on my own!
Rohalmen509

Post by Rohalmen509 »

Otakumon wrote: Iwanako: The only reason I stopped visiting was to give birth! You're the one that ran out and left me to raise our baby on my own!
^read this, thought wtf then looked at your profile pic and thought "Ah... okay."

:)

reddrake56

Post by reddrake56 »

I absolutely don't want any bittersweet endings, it kills any series on the whole.

I honestly think that Iwanako should not appear in all the story lines, but only appear in one and in all honestly in Hanako's.
ReinerSkye

Post by ReinerSkye »

reddrake56 wrote:I absolutely don't want any bittersweet endings, it kills any series on the whole.

I honestly think that Iwanako should not appear in all the story lines, but only appear in one and in all honestly in Hanako's.
Really Hanako's? If I had to guess I'd say Hanako's route is likely going to have enough self confidence issues without a rival randomly appearing.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

ReinerSkye wrote:
reddrake56 wrote:I absolutely don't want any bittersweet endings, it kills any series on the whole.

Really Hanako's? If I had to guess I'd say Hanako's route is likely going to have enough self confidence issues without a rival randomly appearing.
But that would be a good thing as long as Hisao stays faithful, given that Hanako believes him. Imagine that you're dating someone, when suddenly A CHALLENGER APPROACHES, but then your lover is like NOPE, DENIED. Feels good man, am I right?

But perhaps there's an option to cheat on Hanako with Iwanako.Of course this gives you a bad end, in the form of vagina dentata and a heart attack. You deserved it, faggot.