"Sharing" Hisao

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

DMGnome

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by DMGnome »

And beeg important Psychological Studies show that it's one of the most common fantasies, at least for men.
Fans destroy things by loving them too much. This is one of the fundamental laws of the universe.
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

And for women, I'm proof of that :P
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

DMGnome wrote:And beeg important Psychological Studies show that it's one of the most common fantasies, at least for men.
Once again it is apparent that scientists had nothing better to do than to research something strange...
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Raiden wrote:Once again it is apparent that scientists had nothing better to do than to research something strange...
I really don't find it that strange. Science researches everything.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
bintoy

Post by bintoy »

Csihar wrote:
Anyway, since this thread is about sharing Hisao and not a KS anime, let me just say this: Consider that with the lights off, it would be entirely possible to make love to Lilly and Shizune simultaneously without either knowing the other was there.
I think I'm accurate in saying not having the sense of sight would dramatically increase your other senses. And I think Shizune would still make some sounds I'm sure Lilly would hear. :wink: Hisao probably smells a lot different than Shizune too. :shock:

Hanako lost a father in a fire. And having Hisao MIGHT be the only manly figure ever since in addition to probably being her first lover ever.. Losing Hisao would cause her to plunge to a worse state of insecurity, might even be finally suicidal. I'm sure Lilly would be aware of that. Being a motherly figure, she'd certainly give way. And I can't even imagine how she'd cope with that pricking hurt of watching Hisao with Lilly, also assuming this would be the first time she'd experience 'love hurts.' It's not something you can cast away, it just pricks.
heresy grows from idleness! -warhammer space marine
HSektor

Post by HSektor »

Raiden wrote:Once again it is apparent that scientists had nothing better to do than to research something strange...
Science isn't about "why", is about WHY NOT?
Last edited by HSektor on Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
bintoy

Post by bintoy »

whaddya know? No "Sharing problems" showed up between Lilly and Hanako. That's great eh? :D :D
heresy grows from idleness! -warhammer space marine