"Sharing" Hisao

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Otakumon

Re: "Sharing" Hisao

Post by Otakumon »

Csihar wrote:Anyway, since this thread is about sharing Hisao and not a KS anime, let me just say this: Consider that with the lights off, it would be entirely possible to make love to Lilly and Shizune simultaneously without either knowing the other was there.
For all we know a three-way gone bad may be why those two can't get along. :lol: Actually, I'm glad the game doesn't seem like it's going the harem route since it's so unrealistic. I can see the possibility of situations arising from also being in close contact with a chosen girl's other half, after all there is a reason why there have been so many movies, TV shows, and songs dealing with the subject of losing a love to your best friend.

Thanks for posting that info, Suriko. Just dropped by to post it myself after finding it again. Sorry for hopping aboard the derail train but it seemed to me like an interesting premise for a VN based anime.
ReinerSkye

Post by ReinerSkye »

Well a harem route just isn't going to happen. But on the other hand there could always be that random wet dream about screwing the harem in there, or perhaps a non cannon extra h-scene for 100% game completion.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha
DaMan65

Post by DaMan65 »

ReinerSkye wrote:Well a harem route just isn't going to happen. But on the other hand there could always be that random wet dream about screwing the harem in there, or perhaps a non cannon extra h-scene for 100% game completion.
Sounds like something they'd put in
By reading this you have given me temporary control of you mind
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Uh... No.
Neither of the two.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Yonowaaru

Post by Yonowaaru »

I don't think there's going to be a harem route, though it would be awesome if there would be jealousy involved in the game. In all the dating-sim-like Visual Novels I've played, jealousy has never played an actual role or anything, so it would be a first, too.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

ReinerSkye wrote:Well a harem route just isn't going to happen. But on the other hand there could always be that random wet dream about screwing the harem in there, or perhaps a non cannon extra h-scene for 100% game completion.
that's about the only way I think it'd work for KS, since the game's not all about sex. what would be hilarious would be what you said, a harem h-scene after you get 100%, and at the end... Hisao wakes up and grabs for his heart meds. :mrgreen:

or a sex scene with Misha for 100%, and at the end, Misha wakes up. :lol:
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
ReinerSkye

Post by ReinerSkye »

Mercutio wrote:
that's about the only way I think it'd work for KS, since the game's not all about sex. what would be hilarious would be what you said, a harem h-scene after you get 100%, and at the end... Hisao wakes up and grabs for his heart meds. :mrgreen:

or a sex scene with Misha for 100%, and at the end, Misha wakes up. :lol:
A H-scene with Misha for a 100% completion reward was one of the other things I hoped might happen but having her wake up at the end and it was just a dream would make it priceless. Especially if something weird happens right before she wakes up I.E. Shizune walks in having been unable to hear what was going on and freaks out. Imagine how awkward that would be especially as Misha translates it to Hisao.
Hanako = Rin > Lily > Shizune > Kenji > Emi > Misha
Actionman3457

Post by Actionman3457 »

I'm expecting something like a funny dream to happen actually. The KS Devs are all serious when it comes to developing the game. But, seeing their April Fools jokes we know they have a funny side. So adding something extra at the end wouldn't be too much of a stretch. It could be a harem scene, or it could be something else.
"Your fine words and shining armor will get you nowhere!"-Travis Touchdown, Project Heroes
Saraquill

Post by Saraquill »

My doubts on the Lilly+ Hanako are because, as was noted in the game, they are almost like mother and daughter, and I doubt they'd want to do something quasi-incestuous.

Rin and Emi however, might involve something amusing, such as Rin saying "I feel bad for Hisao. My fellatio is not very good, so I've researched the problem online. It looks like in addition to sucking, you need to rub the penis. After meditating on this issue, I came to the conclusion that feet wouldn't work, as you need the surface area of a fist. Do you think you can help me?"
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Saraquill wrote:My doubts on the Lilly+ Hanako are because, as was noted in the game, they are almost like mother and daughter, and I doubt they'd want to do something quasi-incestuous.

Rin and Emi however, might involve something amusing, such as Rin saying "I feel bad for Hisao. My fellatio is not very good, so I've researched the problem online. It looks like in addition to sucking, you need to rub the penis. After meditating on this issue, I came to the conclusion that feet wouldn't work, as you need the surface area of a fist. Do you think you can help me?"
And emi would just be like "...what?"
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
Superflamer99

Post by Superflamer99 »

Dreamers gonna dream
Bringerof_D

Post by Bringerof_D »

considering the mother daughter style relationship that Lilly and Hanako seem to have, i find it more likely that in any given situation that Lilly finds out that Hanako also likes Hisao that she'd be the type to back away quietly.

the same goes for Hanako out of appreciation of her presence as her only friend, if she knew Lilly was in love with Hisao she too might just hold back and let them be together. She is also likely to see this as an opportunity to tie down Hisao as a friend. So she would always have one more person to be with on a regular basis.
~Hello there Kenji, I'm a psychic spy. But dont worry, I know what you're thinking. It wont hurt at all...~
Rocket Royal

Post by Rocket Royal »

Isn't the appeal of the vn the courting of the girl? Pursuing her path leads to developments you would not find on other paths, and insights into their personality. If you could go harem end it would have far less narrative and character development, or the very act of the harem end would need to impact on the characters and have noticable effects on the characters.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Rocket Royal wrote:Isn't the appeal of the vn the courting of the girl? Pursuing her path leads to developments you would not find on other paths, and insights into their personality. If you could go harem end it would have far less narrative and character development, or the very act of the harem end would need to impact on the characters and have noticable effects on the characters.
Perhaps, but I think the appeal of the harem is not having to deny all of the other girls in favor of one. It's a fantasy that some have, to fuck multiple girls that you like at the same time. To have multiple girls in love with you. In real life, this rarely happens, but it's one of those 'wouldn't it be awesome' fantasies.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Yukimi

Post by Yukimi »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Rocket Royal wrote:Isn't the appeal of the vn the courting of the girl? Pursuing her path leads to developments you would not find on other paths, and insights into their personality. If you could go harem end it would have far less narrative and character development, or the very act of the harem end would need to impact on the characters and have noticable effects on the characters.
Perhaps, but I think the appeal of the harem is not having to deny all of the other girls in favor of one. It's a fantasy that some have, to fuck multiple girls that you like at the same time. To have multiple girls in love with you. In real life, this rarely happens, but it's one of those 'wouldn't it be awesome' fantasies.
It's at the least a pretty enjoyable sexual fantasy.
Shizune=Akira > Lilly > Emi > Hanako > Rin (but all of them have a place in my heart and some other more interesting locations XP).