Girls in Bed

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Guest Poster

Re: Girls in Bed

Post by Guest Poster »

I knew a man who had both legs amputated after an accident and yes, he'd always remove his prosthetics before bed. Apparantly, this is what most amputees do. "Waking up without legs" is, after all, the very first sensation an amputee experiences as an amputee. They probably get used to it before anybody else.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Guest Poster wrote:I knew a man who had both legs amputated after an accident and yes, he'd always remove his prosthetics before bed. Apparantly, this is what most amputees do. "Waking up without legs" is, after all, the very first sensation an amputee experiences as an amputee. They probably get used to it before anybody else.
Yeah, I'd equate this to someone removing their glasses to sleep.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

Guest Poster wrote:I knew a man who had both legs amputated after an accident and yes, he'd always remove his prosthetics before bed. Apparantly, this is what most amputees do. "Waking up without legs" is, after all, the very first sensation an amputee experiences as an amputee. They probably get used to it before anybody else.

...I'm sorry. I am so, so sorry. mostly. kinda.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
PasterOfMuppets

Post by PasterOfMuppets »

Guest wrote:
The best explanation I remember reading is "Describe what the view from the back of your head looks like."

I dont know about you, but my vision isnt a field of black beyond my peripheral vision, it just isnt there.
Sorry, i just realized this. And how Pythagorean i sounded...

But then IF your brain isn't working with it and not picking it up, then it doesn't get the light therefore is an absence of light, which is black. no?
In the case of a blind person.
Good joke... Everybody laugh... Roll on snare drum... Curtains...

Hanako = Shizune = Lilly = Rin > Kenji > Placeholder > Emi
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

PasterOfMuppets wrote:But then IF your brain isn't working with it and not picking it up, then it doesn't get the light therefore is an absence of light, which is black. no?
In the case of a blind person.
Gotta agree with the guest here. Black is something that you see, even in a complete absence of light. This is because your eyes are always working. Blind people don't even see an absence of light. It's simply nothing. Your brain isn't picking up the field of view behind your head, that is your 'blind' spot. This isn't blackness, it's nothing.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Rerail

Post by Rerail »

And now to get this thread back on topic, I can see Lily as a closet dominatrix. Let's hope she's practiced her whipping...
OneMore

Post by OneMore »

Rerail wrote:And now to get this thread back on topic, I can see Lily as a closet dominatrix. Let's hope she's practiced her whipping...
Why. Just why.
Mercutio

Post by Mercutio »

OneMore wrote:
Rerail wrote:And now to get this thread back on topic, I can see Lily as a closet dominatrix. Let's hope she's practiced her whipping...
Why. Just why.
dude, why not? :lol:

I don't see Lily as a dominatrix, but I'm pretty sure she'd be really into touching, for pretty obvious reasons. and I'm good with that. hell, even kissing someone is better with full-body contact. though I wouldn't see her as a bottom either. she's kind of calm and in control of things, and remember how she's all stressed and sorta flustered when there aren't enough people at the noodle stand? if that translates, maybe she likes to be in control. not in a whips'n'chains, "do as I say, manslave!" kind of way, but more like saying exactly how she wants Hisao to do it and where she wants to be touched.

dunno if any of the girls would be dominatrix-style, though the thought of Rin holding a whip with her feet is hilarious.
"There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion." - Sir Francis Bacon

Emi = Hanako > Lilly > Rin >>>>>>> Shizune
amazing how preference changes now that the game's actually out.
Akira/Hanako for the win. Meiko/Nurse for even more win. Miki/Misha for win that goes BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE.
Brogurt

Post by Brogurt »

Mercutio wrote:dunno if any of the girls would be dominatrix-style
You haven't already realized that Shizune's h-scenes will have her pegging Hisao while he bites the pillow?

Well, now you have.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Let me just leave this here...
G3n0c1de wrote:During the day she has to be prim, proper, and reserved. And at night she goes crazy with her gimp, Hanako. It's not like people would notice any new scars on her scarred side anyway. And should you choose Lilly, you can become her new gimp.
MadDogV2

Post by MadDogV2 »

*Hisao starts leaning Rin back on the bed*
Rin: Wait. We're going to need a few things first... go get a donkey, 2 midgets, some bananas, and a bicycle pump and come back.
Hisao: wat
OneMore

Post by OneMore »

G3n0c1de wrote:
Let me just leave this here...
G3n0c1de wrote:During the day she has to be prim, proper, and reserved. And at night she goes crazy with her gimp, Hanako. It's not like people would notice any new scars on her scarred side anyway. And should you choose Lilly, you can become her new gimp.
LIES! THAT LIAR LIES! :evil:
MadDogV2 wrote:*Hisao starts leaning Rin back on the bed*
Rin: Wait. We're going to need a few things first... go get a donkey, 2 midgets, some bananas, and a bicycle pump and come back.
Hisao: wat
Don't flanderize her.
Annoying... :x
Otakumon

Post by Otakumon »

Back when I was too young to see R-Rated movies, but would sneak into them anyway(theaters never should have added more than one screen :D ) I remember a scene from some old B movie, can't remember it's name. In the scene a naked man and woman spread out a big sheet of canvas on a floor and dumped several cans of various colors of paint on it, then they made out on the paint covered canvas and wound up selling the resulting painting for big bucks. I can see Rin and Hisao experimenting with this paint style. 8)
Raiden

Post by Raiden »

Otakumon wrote:Back when I was too young to see R-Rated movies, but would sneak into them anyway(theaters never should have added more than one screen :D ) I remember a scene from some old B movie, can't remember it's name. In the scene a naked man and woman spread out a big sheet of canvas on a floor and dumped several cans of various colors of paint on it, then they made out on the paint covered canvas and wound up selling the resulting painting for big bucks. I can see Rin and Hisao experimenting with this paint style. 8)
Wow... that actually seems very likely... big cleanup afterwards... but still... oh maybe some fun in the shower? lol
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe..."
-Albert Einstein

Friends are temporary, love is eternal.
Red_Machine

Post by Red_Machine »

Maybe a Kari Wuhrer movie. I seem to remember her being naked and covered in paint.
Hanako>Misha>Emi>Lilly>Shizune>Rin